troglyte
Mood:

Re: Silence is Consent in Yugioh Just had Confirmation

Post #221 by troglyte » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:10 pm

SHIFTY786 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:
SHIFTY786 wrote:
This is the same judge that froze me for "slow playing"
These corrupt judges need to be stamped out.

https://www.duelingbook.com/log?id=33961977

you literally held up the game over last turn because you were going to lose. you were frozen for deliberate stalling which makes sense.

Because waiting for a judge on a ruling question is stalling.
Lol the level of ignorance is unheard of.
Also why would I stall a game when theres a judge online literally makes 0 sense

You are a highly ranked goat format player and claim to have an established tournament resumé. If that's the true (which I personally have to call into question) then there is ZERO excuse for you to not know how MST works. This is disgusting behavior for a "seasoned veteran" and you should be ashamed.
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

Genexwrecker

Post #222 by Genexwrecker » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:39 pm

SHIFTY786 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:
SHIFTY786 wrote:
This is the same judge that froze me for "slow playing"
These corrupt judges need to be stamped out.

https://www.duelingbook.com/log?id=33961977

you literally held up the game over last turn because you were going to lose. you were frozen for deliberate stalling which makes sense.

Also why would I stall a game when theres a judge online literally makes 0 sense

I dont buy that you dont know how targeting works. that is one of the most fundamental aspects of the game which is required to know for normal play. you have also established that ur a very seasoned player. there is no way you did not know how mst worked there.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Sound4

Post #223 by Sound4 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:42 pm

greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
greg503 wrote:See, they were ASSUMING that you were waiting their response and needed time to think, which they assumed had been conveyed, and you assumed that they were totally cool with your effect. This is why silence is not consent, and never will be, ambiguity.

This doesn't really answer the question. You have no evidence they were thinking. They didn't claim they wee thinking even after N3sh came.

YOU have no evidence that they WEREN'T thinking. Also, if this is the replay I'm thinking about, they would care more about you getting your cards WRONG (Nachster).

I just said that even after N3sh came in he didn't claim he was thinking. Even after I was questioning on him on some stuff he didn't claim he was thinking.

Sound4

Post #224 by Sound4 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:45 pm

REDxLEGIT wrote:love how a judge gives a person a 3 day freeze for a slow play minor offense the judge Sahqovum is unfair rude and disrespectful

I am nit to sure about the 1st part but the 2nd part sahqovum is true I made an abuse report arounfd a month and a half ago on how he handles judge calls and still have not received a response. I would recommend not playing when sahqovum is online. Plus on the abuse report I provided 2 replays and explain each one.

itsmetristan

Post #225 by itsmetristan » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:58 pm

Sound4 wrote:
REDxLEGIT wrote:love how a judge gives a person a 3 day freeze for a slow play minor offense the judge Sahqovum is unfair rude and disrespectful

I am nit to sure about the 1st part but the 2nd part sahqovum is true I made an abuse report arounfd a month and a half ago on how he handles judge calls and still have not received a response. I would recommend not playing when sahqovum is online. Plus on the abuse report I provided 2 replays and explain each one.

Don't go around trying to convince people that "X judge is bad" when you have 0 evidence supporting this, and every argument you've presented has been shut down.

RC-2
PC-1

Senior Admin

Sound4

Post #226 by Sound4 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:01 pm

itsmetristan wrote:
Sound4 wrote:

Don't go around trying to convince people that "X judge is bad" when you have 0 evidence supporting this, and every argument you've presented has been shut down.

I literally made an abuse report appeal on sahqovum providing two replays and didn't receive a response. I would like to see your responses on my claims as I have provided links to support my claims.

Sound4

Post #227 by Sound4 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:05 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:
SHIFTY786 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/log?id=33961977

I dont buy that you dont know how targeting works. that is one of the most fundamental aspects of the game which is required to know for normal play. you have also established that ur a very seasoned player. there is no way you did not know how mst worked there.

I'm going to be honest, this ruling is very questionable at best it probably should have been an official warning. I don't see how he was stalling here as had the advantage for most of the duel. A freeze is way to far and made no sense he had the advantage most of the duel. Why would he stall when he had the advantage most of the duel?

Sound4

Post #228 by Sound4 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:10 pm

troglyte wrote:
SHIFTY786 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/log?id=33961977

You are a highly ranked goat format player and claim to have an established tournament resumé. If that's the true (which I personally have to call into question) then there is ZERO excuse for you to not know how MST works. This is disgusting behavior for a "seasoned veteran" and you should be ashamed.

I don't see how this is a good enough reason for a freeze. He had the advantage most of the duel.

Genexwrecker

Post #229 by Genexwrecker » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:11 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:
SHIFTY786 wrote:

I'm going to be honest, this ruling is very questionable at best it probably should have been an official warning. I don't see how he was stalling here as had the advantage for most of the duel. A freeze is way to far and made no sense he had the advantage most of the duel. Why would he stall when he had the advantage most of the duel?
do you know what last turn does?

itsmetristan

Post #230 by itsmetristan » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:12 pm

Sound4 wrote:
itsmetristan wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I am nit to sure about the 1st part but the 2nd part sahqovum is true I made an abuse report arounfd a month and a half ago on how he handles judge calls and still have not received a response. I would recommend not playing when sahqovum is online. Plus on the abuse report I provided 2 replays and explain each one.

I literally made an abuse report appeal on sahqovum providing two replays and didn't receive a response. I would like to see your responses on my claims as I have provided links to support my claims.

Neither of those replays actually prove your point. In one of them, you were told you had 30 seconds to do an action. You did not do said action in 30 seconds, so you were given a loss for non-compliance. In the second, I don't exactly know what happened there. You just... Admitted defeat and left the duel? I have 0 clue how that's supposed to be relevant here.

RC-2
PC-1

Senior Admin

Sound4

Post #231 by Sound4 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:18 pm

itsmetristan wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
itsmetristan wrote:

Neither of those replays actually prove your point. In one of them, you were told you had 30 seconds to do an action. You did not do said action in 30 seconds, so you were given a loss for non-compliance. In the second, I don't exactly know what happened there. You just... Admitted defeat and left the duel? I have 0 clue how that's supposed to be relevant here.

So you did look at the abuse report kind of but didn't respond? I am not to sure about the 2nd reply but the 1st one made 0 sense I wanted an answer on what sahqovum was say as sahqovum was not explaining it just doing what N3sh was doing but doing it more ignoring. Also I find it odd you didn't reply to the report this could also mean you just looked it up now.

itsmetristan

Post #232 by itsmetristan » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:21 pm

Sound4 wrote:
itsmetristan wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I literally made an abuse report appeal on sahqovum providing two replays and didn't receive a response. I would like to see your responses on my claims as I have provided links to support my claims.

So you did look at the abuse report kind of but didn't respond? I am not to sure about the 2nd reply but the 1st one made 0 sense I wanted an answer on what sahqovum was say as sahqovum was not explaining it just doing what N3sh was doing but doing it more ignoring. Also I find it odd you didn't reply to the report this could also mean you just looked it up now.

The report was already closed a while ago. Did you simply forget that you received a DM about this?

RC-2
PC-1

Senior Admin

Sound4

Post #233 by Sound4 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:23 pm

itsmetristan wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
itsmetristan wrote:

The report was already closed a while ago. Did you simply forget that you received a DM about this?

I received nothing on the report. So you are basically saying is that if you people don't think there was nothing wrong in a duel you simply ignore it and don't even bother to respond? It seems like this is what you are saying.

Sound4

Post #234 by Sound4 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:23 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:I dont buy that you dont know how targeting works. that is one of the most fundamental aspects of the game which is required to know for normal play. you have also established that ur a very seasoned player. there is no way you did not know how mst worked there.

What are you suggesting?

itsmetristan

Post #235 by itsmetristan » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:24 pm

Sound4 wrote:
itsmetristan wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I literally made an abuse report appeal on sahqovum providing two replays and didn't receive a response. I would like to see your responses on my claims as I have provided links to support my claims.

You were very clearly told you had 30 seconds to do an action. There is no reason for you to not understand this. If you have questions after you can DM them or ask them after doing said action. If you're still confused after, file a report. There isn't an excuse to not complying with what the judge is telling you to do.

RC-2
PC-1

Senior Admin

itsmetristan

Post #236 by itsmetristan » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:25 pm

Sound4 wrote:
itsmetristan wrote:
Sound4 wrote:So you did look at the abuse report kind of but didn't respond? I am not to sure about the 2nd reply but the 1st one made 0 sense I wanted an answer on what sahqovum was say as sahqovum was not explaining it just doing what N3sh was doing but doing it more ignoring. Also I find it odd you didn't reply to the report this could also mean you just looked it up now.

I received nothing on the report. So you are basically saying is that if you people don't think there was nothing wrong in a duel you simply ignore it and don't even bother to respond? It seems like this is what you are saying.

It was closed, and the PM was (probably) sent. If you forgot about it, that's not our problem.

RC-2
PC-1

Senior Admin

itsmetristan

Post #237 by itsmetristan » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:26 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I'm going to be honest, this ruling is very questionable at best it probably should have been an official warning. I don't see how he was stalling here as had the advantage for most of the duel. A freeze is way to far and made no sense he had the advantage most of the duel. Why would he stall when he had the advantage most of the duel?

What are you suggesting?

Last Turn is quite literally going to win them the game. All they have to do is summon Jowgen and the opponent can no longer summon anything, therefore Last Turn will cause the opponent to instantly lose.

RC-2
PC-1

Senior Admin

Genexwrecker

Post #238 by Genexwrecker » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:26 pm

Sound4 wrote:
itsmetristan wrote:
Sound4 wrote:So you did look at the abuse report kind of but didn't respond? I am not to sure about the 2nd reply but the 1st one made 0 sense I wanted an answer on what sahqovum was say as sahqovum was not explaining it just doing what N3sh was doing but doing it more ignoring. Also I find it odd you didn't reply to the report this could also mean you just looked it up now.

every single report that is closed gets a message sent to the user. so you are just flat out lying at this point and are only here to cause trouble.

and yes if we dont think something needs to be done for a duel or if we think nothing wrong was done we are not going to penalize it. Using our best judgment is part of being a judge.

Sound4

Post #239 by Sound4 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:27 pm

itsmetristan wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
itsmetristan wrote:

It was closed, and the PM was (probably) sent. If you forgot about it, that's not our problem.

So you are not even sure if it was sent? I can tell you this much I received nothing on the matter. Also I would like to know who would send me the PM?

Sound4

Post #240 by Sound4 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:31 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
itsmetristan wrote:

every single report that is closed gets a message sent to the user. so you are just flat out lying at this point and are only here to cause trouble.

and yes if we dont think something needs to be done for a duel or if we think nothing wrong was done we are not going to penalize it. Using our best judgment is part of being a judge.

I can assure you this I received nothing regarding my report. I would also like to know who send me the report?
Also I was talking about responding to a report not penalizing

Return to “Spam Paradise”