Silence is Consent in Yugioh Just had Confirmation

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Sound4

Re: Silence is Consent in Yugioh Just had Confirmation

Post #121 by Sound4 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:39 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Because by that logic, as soon as I play say Reinforcement of the Army, I go into my deck immediately ignoring the opponent's response window. That is what you're pushing for.

What? I never said that. This proves you have not read.

Yes that is what you're pushing for.

EVERYONE KEEPS TELLING YOU TO ASK IF THE OPPONENT IF ITS OKAY TO PROCEED.

YOU KEEP ARGUING AGAINST THAT SAYING YOU DON'T HAVE TO COMMUNICATE THAT IT'S SOLELY THE OPPONENT'S RESPONSIBILITY.

You're wrong on the subject then, and you are now.

I have provided links to support my claims unlike you.

Genexwrecker

Post #122 by Genexwrecker » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:10 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:What? I never said that. This proves you have not read.

YOU KEEP ARGUING AGAINST THAT SAYING YOU DON'T HAVE TO COMMUNICATE THAT IT'S SOLELY THE OPPONENT'S RESPONSIBILITY.

And me the db judge have debunked or explained every link and told why it does not work the way you say.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Renji Asuka

Post #123 by Renji Asuka » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:03 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:What? I never said that. This proves you have not read.

No, you provided irrelevant links.

Also none of your links even state that if the opponent doesn't respond you can continue play.

Stop your lying.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Sound4

Post #124 by Sound4 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:39 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Yes that is what you're pushing for.

And me the db judge have debunked or explained every link and told why it does not work the way you say.

You didn't debunk any of my links. I don't think you even replied to any of my posts where I provided a link.

Sound4

Post #125 by Sound4 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:40 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Yes that is what you're pushing for.

Also none of your links even state that if the opponent doesn't respond you can continue play.

Stop your lying.

My links were extremely relevant. My links supported about how you should not take a long time to respond and a few other things.

greg503

Post #126 by greg503 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:49 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I have provided links to support my claims unlike you.

Stop your lying.

My links were extremely relevant. My links supported about how you should not take a long time to respond and a few other things.

Relevant: yes, correct: not really. IRL duels aren't all about tournament rules anyway
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #127 by Renji Asuka » Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:54 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I have provided links to support my claims unlike you.

Stop your lying.

No they were not relevant. And no, you're still wrong and will always be wrong on the matter.

Sound4

Post #128 by Sound4 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:31 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:No, you provided irrelevant links.

Stop your lying.

No they were not relevant. And no, you're still wrong and will always be wrong on the matter.

Prove it. I have provided link and you haven't.

Christen57

Post #129 by Christen57 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:27 pm

[7:39] Activated "Rebirth of Nephthys" from hand (1/4) to S-3
[7:48] "eff bahamunt"

You know your opponent could have been lagging or maybe they had to take time to read your ritual spell before deciding to respond, right?

Why is there a fight over this 9-second gap?

[18:11] "Because the other time with N3sh apparently silence is not consent in yugioh"

What "other time with N3sh" are you referring to here? Is there another replay that ties into this that you haven't shared with us?

greg503

Post #130 by greg503 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:14 pm

Christen57 wrote:[7:39] Activated "Rebirth of Nephthys" from hand (1/4) to S-3

You know your opponent could have been lagging or maybe they had to take time to read your ritual spell before deciding to respond, right?

[18:11] "Because the other time with N3sh apparently silence is not consent in yugioh"

What "other time with N3sh" are you referring to here? Is there another replay that ties into this that you haven't shared with us?

He HAS posted that replay before, I think it was the one where he sharks over resolving Trishula
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #131 by Renji Asuka » Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:38 am

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:My links were extremely relevant. My links supported about how you should not take a long time to respond and a few other things.

I already broke down the ruling's words for "tournament play" and even TOLD YOU that DB is not a tournament.

Sound4

Post #132 by Sound4 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:03 pm

This proves that when you ask for a replay you don't look at it but that is besides the point. They never said anything about connection so that already shutdowns that argument. They didn't say anything about reading either. Also about N3SH you were the one asking the replay for it. Look at the "what does this mean thread" it is is on the first page.

Sound4

Post #133 by Sound4 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:04 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:No they were not relevant. And no, you're still wrong and will always be wrong on the matter.

I already broke down the ruling's words for "tournament play" and even TOLD YOU that DB is not a tournament.

I also replied and explained my reasoning on why it is appropriate to use tournament rules in DB as DB tries to copy irl as much as possible.

greg503

Post #134 by greg503 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:57 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Prove it. I have provided link and you haven't.

I also replied and explained my reasoning on why it is appropriate to use tournament rules in DB as DB tries to copy irl as much as possible.

Yes, and the staff did not agree with you, get over it.
Buy Floowandereeze

Christen57

Post #135 by Christen57 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:08 pm

Sound4 wrote:

This proves that when you ask for a replay you don't look at it but that is besides the point. They never said anything about connection so that already shutdowns that argument. They didn't say anything about reading either. Also about N3SH you were the one asking the replay for it. Look at the "what does this mean thread" it is is on the first page.

Would've been better you for to link me to it instead of sending me on a scavenger hunt for it but I think I found what you're referring to.

Anyways, maybe your opponent was lagging without realizing it. That can happen. Sometimes lag can be easy or hard to detect/notice. Either way, the first thing that happened after you activated your ritual spell from hand was the opponent declaring their response, so why didn't you just let your opponent respond there?

In the other replay, you tried to activate Nachster's effect to special summon Cyber Dragon from your grave but your opponent was saying "on eff" and "hold on" and instead of holding on you still kept going. You need to hold on when your opponent says to hold on.

Sound4

Post #136 by Sound4 » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:12 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:

Would've been better you for to link me to it instead of sending me on a scavenger hunt for it but I think I found what you're referring to.

Anyways, maybe your opponent was lagging without realizing it. That can happen. Sometimes lag can be easy or hard to detect/notice. Either way, the first thing that happened after you activated your ritual spell from hand was the opponent declaring their response, so why didn't you just let your opponent respond there?

In the other replay, you tried to activate Nachster's effect to special summon Cyber Dragon from your grave but your opponent was saying "on eff" and "hold on" and instead of holding on you still kept going. You need to hold on when your opponent says to hold on.

At 4:07 I explained and said my nachster 2nd eff and seeing on how he was fine with my nachster 1st eff there is a good chance he was already aware of the 2nd eff as well especially when he didn't say anything about not knowing ng its 2nd eff. I explained its 2nd eff and said "hold on" at 4:24. I was already beginning to resolve as well. "on eff" means nothing as well Furthermore, I had already begun resolving.

Genexwrecker

Post #137 by Genexwrecker » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:33 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:This proves that when you ask for a replay you don't look at it but that is besides the point. They never said anything about connection so that already shutdowns that argument. They didn't say anything about reading either. Also about N3SH you were the one asking the replay for it. Look at the "what does this mean thread" it is is on the first page.

At 4:07 I explained and said my nachster 2nd eff and seeing on how he was fine with my nachster 1st eff there is a good chance he was already aware of the 2nd eff as well especially when he didn't say anything about not knowing ng its 2nd eff. I explained its 2nd eff and said "hold on" at 4:24. I was already beginning to resolve as well. "on eff" means nothing as well Furthermore, I had already begun resolving.

on eff literally means "on effect activation" aka they are responding to it. This is exactly why you shouldnt be in ranked you ignore your opponents and cause problems just to cause them and it is getting a bit old fast.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Christen57

Post #138 by Christen57 » Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:50 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:This proves that when you ask for a replay you don't look at it but that is besides the point. They never said anything about connection so that already shutdowns that argument. They didn't say anything about reading either. Also about N3SH you were the one asking the replay for it. Look at the "what does this mean thread" it is is on the first page.

At 4:07 I explained and said my nachster 2nd eff and seeing on how he was fine with my nachster 1st eff there is a good chance he was already aware of the 2nd eff as well especially when he didn't say anything about not knowing ng its 2nd eff.

What do you mean by "a good chance"? Unless your opponent explicitly says they having no hand traps or anything else they can or want to respond with, you can't assume they would know and be okay with Nachster's second effect. You made an incorrect assumption.

I explained its 2nd eff and said "hold on" at 4:24. I was already beginning to resolve as well. "on eff" means nothing as well Furthermore, I had already begun resolving.

Your opponent was the one saying "hold on," not you, and they said "on eff" and "on summon" after you said "I also get to summon 2100 machine monster from gy," meaning they wanted to respond to Nachster's field effect which you should have let them do instead of wasting N3sh's time.

Sound4

Post #139 by Sound4 » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:24 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

At 4:07 I explained and said my nachster 2nd eff and seeing on how he was fine with my nachster 1st eff there is a good chance he was already aware of the 2nd eff as well especially when he didn't say anything about not knowing ng its 2nd eff.

What do you mean by "a good chance"? Unless your opponent explicitly says they having no hand traps or anything else they can or want to respond with, you can't assume they would know and be okay with Nachster's second effect. You made an incorrect assumption.

I explained its 2nd eff and said "hold on" at 4:24. I was already beginning to resolve as well. "on eff" means nothing as well Furthermore, I had already begun resolving.

Your opponent was the one saying "hold on," not you, and they said "on eff" and "on summon" after you said "I also get to summon 2100 machine monster from gy," meaning they wanted to respond to Nachster's field effect which you should have let them do instead of wasting N3sh's time.

What I mean by "good chance" is that there is a high percentage that my opponent already knew about te nachsters 2nd effect. This is supported even further as he didn't say anything not knowing my card or was reading but for some reason which he didn't provide didn't respond. You did not get the main reason from my post.

I meant he said "hold on" which at was 4:24 when I had already activated my nachster 2nd eff explaining it to him which you didn't say anything on. I was clear as possible on my communication. I can not be held responsible for other people not responding. Furthermore, he still didn't even activate anything even after he did his "response" with the terrible of saying response with "on eff" plus you completely ignored the time frame as well. The judge call could have been shorter if N3sh just answered my questions as I saw flaws.

Sound4

Post #140 by Sound4 » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:27 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

on eff literally means "on effect activation" aka they are responding to it. This is exactly why you shouldnt be in ranked you ignore your opponents and cause problems just to cause them and it is getting a bit old fast.

Actually my opponent was the one causing the problem by not saying anything or responding. Explaining my nachsters 2nd eff. If he responded quicker I would have allowed the response.

Return to “Spam Paradise”