I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
greg503

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Post #881 by greg503 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:35 pm

CM should put those against that Arkraider archtype.
Buy Floowandereeze

Christen57

Post #882 by Christen57 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:16 pm

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=58994-25520440
https://imgur.com/wTNdu1n

I was having this glitch where I couldn't click any of the cards in my hand and it was saying my "card at 5 is null" but it wasn't being logged so I had to screenshot it.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #883 by LightCaster » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:24 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:since KTeknis didnt care to share the replay: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-25509830

He lost? Gee, it's like his opponent doesn't know how to balance his own cards and has one-sided rules to force the odds into their favor.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #884 by CrystalMusic » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:59 pm

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:since KTeknis didnt care to share the replay: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-25509830

He lost? Gee, it's like his opponent doesn't know how to balance his own cards and has one-sided rules to force the odds into their favor.

rules? what rules did u even see? there were no rules! this is all the duel note said according to the duel log:
[0:00] CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Custom Cards (Unrated) with duel note "KTeknis. Your Dovah's VS The Originals Made By Me"

now you just proved you are ignorant, trolling, and and down right stupid! nice to know that you cant even read! moron!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

DuskWill

Post #885 by DuskWill » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:08 pm

Was there a reason to be held on classic, though? From what I've seen, KTeknis had to remove his links and that could have hindered the performance of his deck.
This is...
I saw the strategy I need!

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #886 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:11 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
rules? what rules did u even see? there were no rules! this is all the duel note said according to the duel log:
[0:00] CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Custom Cards (Unrated) with duel note "KTeknis. Your Dovah's VS The Originals Made By Me"

now you just proved you are ignorant, trolling, and and down right stupid! nice to know that you cant even read! moron!

Pretty sure your dumb profile says all of your duels include those rules no matter what. Lightcaster is correct, you are not.

b

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #887 by LightCaster » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:23 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

You're telling me none of your profile rules applied here? KTeknis had links in his deck, but had to remove them for you, putting him at a disadvantage already. Not to mention your hilariously unbalanced cards.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #888 by NiwatoriFTW » Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:23 am

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-25566230
[0:00] CrystalMusic: CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Advanced (Unrated) with duel note "1st gen Anime/TCG Only"
[0:57] AuraSniper: Entered Main Phase 1
[1:00] AuraSniper: Activated "Pot of Extravagance" from hand (6/6)
[1:02] CrystalMusic: "nope"
[1:04] AuraSniper: Banished "Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer" from Extra Deck
[1:04] AuraSniper: Banished "Abyss Dweller" from Extra Deck
[1:04] AuraSniper: Banished "Daigusto Emeral" from Extra Deck
[1:04] AuraSniper: Banished "Number S39: Utopia the Lightning" from Extra Deck
[1:04] AuraSniper: Banished "Tornado Dragon" from Extra Deck
[1:04] AuraSniper: Banished "Gagaga Cowboy" from Extra Deck
[1:05] CrystalMusic: "i said 1st gen"
[1:08] CrystalMusic: "thats not 1st gen"
[1:17] CrystalMusic: "[0:00] CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Advanced (Unrated) with duel note "1st gen Anime/TCG Only""
[1:32] CrystalMusic: "u must obey the rules u agreed to"
[1:34] AuraSniper: "what makes it not "first gen"?"
[1:39] CrystalMusic: "OMFG "
[1:41] CrystalMusic: "ur stupid "
[1:41] CrystalMusic: "bye"
[1:44] AuraSniper: "lol"
[1:49] CrystalMusic: "get a brain moron"
[1:51] CrystalMusic: Left duel
[1:51] CrystalMusic: Lost Duel
[1:56] AuraSniper: "not even gonna tell me"
[2:38] AuraSniper: Left duel

Talk about harsh behavior.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #889 by CrystalMusic » Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:27 am

they asked a stupid question: what makes it not 1st gen. the answer is obvious: cas it wasnt used, seen or released before GX!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #890 by NiwatoriFTW » Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:36 am

CrystalMusic wrote:they asked a stupid question: what makes it not 1st gen. the answer is obvious: cas it wasnt used, seen or released before GX!

The answer is not obvious for all players, specially newcomers. Other people's ignorance aren't a free pass to be rude. Also, people aren't required to know the anime, even superficially, nor the cards related to each iteration to play an unrated game.

Still, it's quite surprising how you claim that other people are the problem and, yet, your actions show otherwise. Your behavior remains being the sole thing completely under your control, regardless of the situation. If facing someone oblivious to trivial facts triggers you that much, then I suppose multiplayer games with chat options aren't a thing you should be doing.

greg503

Post #891 by greg503 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:43 am

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:they asked a stupid question: what makes it not 1st gen. the answer is obvious: cas it wasnt used, seen or released before GX!

The answer is not obvious for all players, specially newcomers. Other people's ignorance aren't a free pass to be rude. Also, people aren't required to know the anime, even superficially, nor the cards related to each iteration to play an unrated game.

Still, it's quite surprising how you claim that other people are the problem and, yet, your actions show otherwise. Your behavior remains being the sole thing completely under your control, regardless of the situation. If facing someone oblivious to trivial facts triggers you that much, then I suppose multiplayer games with chat options aren't a thing you should be doing.

Or you know, get good and play more skilled opponents
Buy Floowandereeze

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #892 by Darkraiclone » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:48 am

greg503 wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:

Or you know, get good and play more skilled opponents

Yeah, but if he did, he'll get his ass beat and them block them for being better than him.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

KTeknis

Post #893 by KTeknis » Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:35 am

Another day, another Remaked Dovah duel. This time I tried to test if I'm able to get away with not bringing Dragon Soul, replacing it with Proving Grounds, a Hand Trap, and one custom trap I had. Not really the best outcome, but I think surviving for 5 turns is good enough?
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=471916-25567873
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #894 by CrystalMusic » Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:56 am

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-25660285 and ppl say my cards are broken. HA! look at this guys hand and tell me that those monsters arent busted, broken and unfair:
a level 4 with 3000 atk and 3000 def, another level 4 with 2500 atk and 5000 def, and yet another level 4 with 2000 atk and 200 def. this kind of duelist is why ppl hate custom cards because they have no concept on balance!

Renji Asuka

Post #895 by Renji Asuka » Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:57 am

CrystalMusic wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-25660285 and ppl say my cards are broken. HA! look at this guys hand and tell me that those monsters arent busted, broken and unfair:
a level 4 with 3000 atk and 3000 def, another level 4 with 2500 atk and 5000 def, and yet another level 4 with 2000 atk and 200 def. this kind of duelist is why ppl hate custom cards because they have no concept on balance!

YOU HAVE 0 CONCEPT OF BALANCE. Pot meets Kettle.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #896 by CrystalMusic » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:00 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-25660285 and ppl say my cards are broken. HA! look at this guys hand and tell me that those monsters arent busted, broken and unfair:

oh really? would u like to see my new zombie deck which i spent 1 week on to make sure it was very well balanced and fair?

Rocket2

Post #897 by Rocket2 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:00 am

You hold the highest honor in that shit, hypocrite. :twisted:

Renji Asuka

Post #898 by Renji Asuka » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:02 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

oh really? would u like to see my new zombie deck which i spent 1 week on to make sure it was very well balanced and fair?

You don't know the meaning of "Balanced and Fair"
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #899 by Lil Oldman » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:14 am

Imagine thinking just because someone is more stupid than you, you can just call them out, couldn't be me.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #900 by CrystalMusic » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:20 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:YOU HAVE 0 CONCEPT OF BALANCE. Pot meets Kettle.

You don't know the meaning of "Balanced and Fair"

alot of my new deck has limitations, restrictions and how many times its effects can be used in a single turn for example: https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=2149874 -
If this card attacks and destroys a monster by battle: Activate and resolve 1 of the following effects:
- Special Summon the destroyed monster to your side of the field as as a zombie-type
- Special Summon 1 Zombie-type monster from your GY except "Cecelia Von Stein"

You can only activate 1 effect of Cecelia Von Stein Per turn. You can only activate the effect of "Cecelia Von Stein" once per turn. You can only control 1 "Cecelia Von Stein" at a time.

even my decks xyz have limitations on how many materials are allowed to be attached to it at a time! i made then be limited to only being allowed to have up to the number of monsters that are required as materials to summon it. for example: if the monster requires 2 zombie-type monsters, its not allowed to surpass having 2 materials attached to it at a time.

then i have a card that says this: Target 1 Zombie-type monster in your GY: Special Summon that target. If this card is destroyed: you can pay 750 LP: Return this card to your deck then shuffle your deck. You can only activate 1 "Necropolis" per turn.

alot of my cards are short and simple effects! dont be bashing my new deck until you have seen its entire list in action

Return to “Spam Paradise”