I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Darkraiclone
Mood:

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Post #821 by Darkraiclone » Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:44 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:oooh ONE reason. lets see you name 47 different reasons i quit.
I named 47 different reasons why my opponents have quit duels. lets see you name 47 different reasons as to why id quit a duel. then we are on equal ground. but until then, as Obi Wan had once said: "its over! i have the high ground!"

Don't play dumb. A major facet of your rep on this site is rage quitting. You rage quit to the most fundamental mechanics of the game. You rage quit when you were on track to win. Niwatori can list reasons and dump replays if he wants.

and i have over 200 YT vids with my opponents either:
A: not knowing how to play
B: Rage quitting to simple stuff like negations and battle immunity

Proof or it didn't happen.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #822 by CrystalMusic » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:00 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:Don't play dumb. A major facet of your rep on this site is rage quitting. You rage quit to the most fundamental mechanics of the game. You rage quit when you were on track to win. Niwatori can list reasons and dump replays if he wants.

they are all on my YT why dont you go look for it instead of DEMANDING PROOF like your in a trial in court
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #823 by NiwatoriFTW » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:51 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

they are all on my YT why dont you go look for it instead of DEMANDING PROOF like your in a trial in court

I'm not speaking for Darkraiclone, but I'm quite certain it's because, since you're using those videos as an argument, the burden of proof remains with you, as well as the credibility of your claim.

Also, "Proof or it didn't happen" isn't DEMANDING PROOF. You don't have the duty to provide anything, but we don't have to take your argument as valid or even existent either until some evidence that supports all of your claims is shown.

But since you've somewhat hinted their location, I decided to check your YT. Nearly 480 videos there, only 3 regarding DuelingBook matches. I don't suppose you're including all the private ones that I assume you're berating your opponent, either in-game or in retrospect to a replay.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #824 by Darkraiclone » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:06 am

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:Proof or it didn't happen.

I'm not speaking for Darkraiclone, but I'm quite certain it's because, since you're using those videos as an argument, the burden of proof remains with you, as well as the credibility of your claim.

Also, "Proof or it didn't happen" isn't DEMANDING PROOF. You don't have the duty to provide anything, but we don't have to take your argument as valid or even existent either until some evidence that supports all of your claims is shown.

But since you've somewhat hinted their location, I decided to check your YT. Nearly 480 videos there, only 3 regarding DuelingBook matches. I don't suppose you're including all the private ones that I assume you're berating your opponent, either in-game or in retrospect to a replay.

And of course all of his most damning videos would be private, because why would he have anything on his channel that anyone could use against him?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #825 by CrystalMusic » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:45 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

And of course all of his most damning videos would be private, because why would he have anything on his channel that anyone could use against him?

i have them private cas they show my face, you ppl have a tendancy to use my face without consent which is illegal, but i already covered this in a different thread and im not going to get into this again.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Rocket2

Post #826 by Rocket2 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:56 am

CrystalMusic wrote:i have them private cas they show my face, you ppl have a tendancy to use my face without consent which is illegal, but i already covered this in a different thread and im not going to get into this again.

Tell that to all the Twitch & YT streamers. Oh wait, you can't because they would meme you later in their channels (including their followers).
Last edited by Rocket2 on Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

KTeknis

Post #827 by KTeknis » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:56 am

then the "proof" cannot be seen by us and is rendered invalid
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #828 by Darkraiclone » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:08 am

CrystalMusic wrote: i have them private cas they show my face, you ppl have a tendancy to use my face without consent which is illegal, but i already covered this in a different thread and im not going to get into this again.

Apparently, that hasn't stopped you from posting your ugly mug on Youtube before, and as we have told you time and time again, you have no legal copyright over yourself or your face, and if you do then you must show us the proper paperwork that proves that you do, but of course, you won't.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #829 by CrystalMusic » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:25 pm

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote: i have them private cas they show my face, you ppl have a tendancy to use my face without consent which is illegal, but i already covered this in a different thread and im not going to get into this again.

Apparently, that hasn't stopped you from posting your ugly mug on Youtube before, and as we have told you time and time again, you have no legal copyright over yourself or your face, and if you do then you must show us the proper paperwork that proves that you do, but of course, you won't.

the original photographer who took the picture is the legal copywright holder, since all my vids are recorded by me with my personal phone I own it! So using my face for any negative reason such as: to harass, insult, defame, ecc, without consent is illegal copywright. penalties for copywright violations: between $150 and $30,000 per work for unintentional infringement and up to $150,000 per work for intentional infringement

And according to Wisconsin Law (1) Whoever with intent to defame communicates any defamatory matter to a third person without the consent of the person defamed is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor.

(2) Defamatory matter is anything which exposes the other to hatred, contempt, ridicule, degradation or disgrace in society or injury in the other’s business or occupation.

(3) This section does not apply if the defamatory matter was true and was communicated with good motives and for justifiable ends or if the communication was otherwise privileged.

(4) No person shall be convicted on the basis of an oral communication of defamatory matter except upon the testimony of 2 other persons that they heard and understood the oral statement as defamatory or upon a plea of guilty or no contest.” Wis. Stat. Ann 942.01 (2005)

“Giving false information for publication” is also a Class A Misdemeanor. Id. at 942.03

Class A misdemeanors, the most serious misdemeanor crimes in Wisconsin, are punishable by up to 9 months in jail, a fine of up to $10,000, or both jail and a fine. - Wis. Stat. § 939.51 (2019)

And if you try to claim fair use: you cant as you are violating a law (stated above) fair use is only applicable if you are within the legal boundaries to do so. this means you must not be violating any laws.

you guys also have a tendancy to violate forum rule #6: Don't post other peoples' personal information without their permission.
According to the NIST PII Guide, the following items definitely qualify as PII (Personally identifiable information) because they can unequivocally identify a human being: full name (if not common), face, home address, email, ID number, passport number, vehicle plate number, driver’s license, fingerprints or handwriting, credit card number, digital identity, date of birth, birthplace, genetic information, phone number, login name or screen name

you cant refute the evidence proving your violating the law and DB forum rules

greg503

Post #830 by greg503 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:40 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:

the original photographer who took the picture is the legal copywright holder, since all my vids are recorded by me with my personal phone I own it! So using my face for any negative reason such as: to harass, insult, defame, ecc, without consent is illegal copywright. penalties for copywright violations: between $150 and $30,000 per work for unintentional infringement and up to $150,000 per work for intentional infringement

And according to Wisconsin Law (1) Whoever with intent to defame communicates any defamatory matter to a third person without the consent of the person defamed is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor.

(2) Defamatory matter is anything which exposes the other to hatred, contempt, ridicule, degradation or disgrace in society or injury in the other’s business or occupation.

(3) This section does not apply if the defamatory matter was true and was communicated with good motives and for justifiable ends or if the communication was otherwise privileged.

(4) No person shall be convicted on the basis of an oral communication of defamatory matter except upon the testimony of 2 other persons that they heard and understood the oral statement as defamatory or upon a plea of guilty or no contest.” Wis. Stat. Ann 942.01 (2005)

“Giving false information for publication” is also a Class A Misdemeanor. Id. at 942.03

Class A misdemeanors, the most serious misdemeanor crimes in Wisconsin, are punishable by up to 9 months in jail, a fine of up to $10,000, or both jail and a fine. - Wis. Stat. § 939.51 (2019)

And if you try to claim fair use: you cant as you are violating a law (stated above) fair use is only applicable if you are within the legal boundaries to do so. this means you must not be violating any laws.

you guys also have a tendancy to violate forum rule #6: Don't post other peoples' personal information without their permission.
According to the NIST PII Guide, the following items definitely qualify as PII (Personally identifiable information) because they can unequivocally identify a human being: full name (if not common), face, home address, email, ID number, passport number, vehicle plate number, driver’s license, fingerprints or handwriting, credit card number, digital identity, date of birth, birthplace, genetic information, phone number, login name or screen name

When you upload your video to YouTube, it becomes their property, that is why they can moderate how advertising appears on it (who gets paid) and remove it if they want to.
But thanks for giving me an excuse to repost this:
Buy Floowandereeze

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #831 by Lil Oldman » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:53 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:

It appears somebody didn't read youtube's ToS Image
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #832 by CrystalMusic » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:15 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:Apparently, that hasn't stopped you from posting your ugly mug on Youtube before, and as we have told you time and time again, you have no legal copyright over yourself or your face, and if you do then you must show us the proper paperwork that proves that you do, but of course, you won't.

It appears somebody didn't read youtube's ToS Image

YT is a private bussiness, their POLICY is not law. Law is above policy!

Rocket2

Post #833 by Rocket2 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:51 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:but i already covered this in a different thread and im not going to get into this again.

the original photographer who took the picture is the legal copywright holder, since all my vids are recorded by me with my personal phone I own it! So using my face for any negative reason such as: to harass, insult, defame, ecc, without consent is illegal copywright. penalties for copywright violations: between $150 and $30,000 per work for unintentional infringement and up to $150,000 per work for intentional infringement...........................

YT is a private bussiness, their POLICY is not law. Law is above policy!

You are going into this again. Another lie in your record, again.
How in the world did you grow up to be like this! No lawyers in their right mind will sue a person who used a person face for a meme. Its the internet! Meme is eternal and constantly being made every second! Its impossible for any lawyer to protect your ugly mug. You wanted to be protected from meme, then build a dystopia.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #834 by NiwatoriFTW » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:28 pm

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-25185369
[0:00] CrystalMusic: CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Advanced (Unrated) with duel note "1st gen & GX Only. No New Support."
[0:00] yugichampion: Accepted yugichampion into duel
[0:02] CrystalMusic: Won Rock-Paper-Scissors
[0:11] yugichampion: "what happened last time"
----------------(Turn 1)-----------------
[0:36] yugichampion: Entered Draw Phase
[0:36] yugichampion: Drew "Thunder Dragon"
[0:40] yugichampion: Entered Main Phase 1
[0:42] yugichampion: Sent "Thunder Dragon" from hand (6/6) to GY
[0:45] yugichampion: Viewed deck
[0:50] yugichampion: Added "Thunder Dragon" from Deck to hand
[0:53] yugichampion: Added "Thunder Dragon" from Deck to hand
[0:54] CrystalMusic: "forgot i cant say just season 1 as i have at least 3 cards that are later than gx season 1"
----------------(Turn 19)----------------
[6:55] yugichampion: Entered Draw Phase
[6:55] yugichampion: Drew "Blade Knight"
[6:57] yugichampion: Entered Main Phase 1
[7:03] yugichampion: Normal Summoned "Blade Knight" from hand (7/7) to M-2
[7:05] yugichampion: Entered Battle Phase
[7:08] yugichampion: Attacked Set card in M-5 with "Blade Knight" in M-2
[7:12] CrystalMusic: Flipped Set "Marshmallon" in M-5
[7:17] yugichampion: Lost 1000 LP
[7:24] yugichampion: "marik didn't have marshmellon?"
[7:31] yugichampion: Ended turn
[7:33] CrystalMusic: "who said i was using marik???"
[7:37] yugichampion: "i mean bakura"
----------------(Turn 20)----------------
[7:37] CrystalMusic: Entered Draw Phase
[7:37] CrystalMusic: Drew "Seven Tools of the Bandit"
[7:42] CrystalMusic: "or bakura?"
[7:48] CrystalMusic: "im usin ga mix of 1st gen and gx cards"
[7:52] CrystalMusic: Set "Seven Tools of the Bandit" from hand (6/6) to S-2
[7:55] yugichampion: "oh"
[7:57] CrystalMusic: Ended turn
[8:03] yugichampion: " I thought you were using a character deck"
----------------(Turn 21)----------------
[8:18] CrystalMusic: "and marik nor bakura used horus lv8"
----------------(Turn 22)----------------
[8:51] CrystalMusic: Entered Draw Phase
[8:51] CrystalMusic: Drew "Royal Command"
[8:57] CrystalMusic: Viewed Opponent's Graveyard
[9:14] CrystalMusic: "and if ur reffering to kaiba he never used thunder dragon"
[9:21] yugichampion: "yes he did"
[9:23] yugichampion: "I'll show you"
[9:24] CrystalMusic: "no he didnt"
[9:42] CrystalMusic: Stopped viewing Opponent's Graveyard
[9:47] yugichampion: "https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Card_Appearances:Thunder_Dragon"
[10:03] yugichampion: "In episode 137, Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Joey Wheeler. He discards this card from his hand to add two more copies from his Deck to his hand. Kaiba then activates "Polymerization" to fuse the two copies together and Fusion Summon "Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon"
[10:23] CrystalMusic: "u need to rewatch the show dude"
[10:29] CrystalMusic: "he NEVER used that card"
[10:34] yugichampion: "I just sent you the exact episode..."
[10:37] yugichampion: "go watch it"
[10:49] CrystalMusic: "dude i can see for myself by watching the episodes on yugioh.com"
[11:12] yugichampion: "so why would it be on card appearances..?"
[11:20] yugichampion: "thats yugipedia"
[11:32] CrystalMusic: "umm 1: the wiki can be edited by ANYONE who visits the page so data CAN be falsified"
[12:00] CrystalMusic: "wikis get their information from people, people make mistakes"
[12:09] yugichampion: "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TDe1h-s38Y"
[12:17] CrystalMusic: "however the episodes on yugioh.com dont lie as it shows the offical episodes"
[12:19] yugichampion: "how much more proof do you need...."
[12:28] CrystalMusic: "if it isnt a yugioh.com link i dont trust it"
[12:33] yugichampion: "lmao"
[12:36] yugichampion: "okay"
[12:38] CrystalMusic: "just like the wiki youtube vids CAN be ediited"
[12:49] yugichampion: "go on"
[12:52] yugichampion: "its your turn"
[12:53] CrystalMusic: Viewed Opponent's Graveyard
[13:06] CrystalMusic: Stopped viewing Opponent's Graveyard
[13:09] CrystalMusic: Viewed Opponent's Graveyard
[13:18] CrystalMusic: "so ur already rule breaking as kaiba never used thunder dragon"
[13:22] CrystalMusic: Stopped viewing Opponent's Graveyard
[13:31] CrystalMusic: Left duel
[13:31] CrystalMusic: Lost Duel

I don't know what "rule" yugichampion was breaking there, since it may have been discussed before the duel and wasn't entirely focused on the duel note for that. Still, even if Kaiba never used Thunder Dragon, that looked like a very pointless excuse to ragequit . It's not entirely unreasonable to assume that the main reason for that was how CrystalMusic's deck would have to rely on Marshmallon and regular wall monsters to stall for Exodia after Blue-Eyes and Horus LV8 collided.

Whether it be for the shame of winning with such resort or how it suddenly became easier to lose, that ragequit is condemnable anyway, specially after his other claims that he "doesn't play to win" and how "fun is subjective". Seems like he only has fun when he's winning or, at least, in full control of the game. That's deeply concerning.

Also, it's a bit funny how in his profile description he says that he trusts the wikia for card releases but discredits his opponent's claims on the premise that the website's contents can be edited. Still, even if, for some reason, hard evidence for Thunder Dragon was really required, he could have checked the episode anyway:
https://www.yugioh.com/yu-gi-oh/brother ... part-2/232
https://www.crunchyroll.com/en-gb/yu-gi ... ark-735699

Kaiba uses it around the 18-min mark. Here's a gif of that moment:

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #835 by Darkraiclone » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:59 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:

Then do something about it then tough guy. 8-)

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #836 by CrystalMusic » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:01 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:Apparently, that hasn't stopped you from posting your ugly mug on Youtube before, and as we have told you time and time again, you have no legal copyright over yourself or your face, and if you do then you must show us the proper paperwork that proves that you do, but of course, you won't.

i already have. now i gotta let the law do its job!

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #837 by LightCaster » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:41 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Son. If you don't have the proper documentation to show that your videos or your appearance are copywritten, they're not copywritten. Stop coming up with bullshit to seem like the higher man.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #838 by Lil Oldman » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:54 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

documents or didn't happen :lol:
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #839 by Darkraiclone » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:25 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Yeah, because I'm sure the law is gonna be on the look out for a Sableye named Darkraiclone. :lol:

Slitina

Post #840 by Slitina » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:27 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:Then do something about it then tough guy. 8-)

Yeah, because I'm sure the law is gonna be on the look out for a Sableye named Darkraiclone. :lol:

That gives me the idea if I get a sableye in a Pokémon game name it Darkraiclone if that’s cool with you of course I don’t wanna get copywright
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

Return to “Spam Paradise”