I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
greg503
User avatar
Posts: 1132
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:43 pm
Reputation: 88
Location: Flundereeze

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Post #1501 by greg503 » Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:18 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:i feel like need to add dark magician listed cards in order to have a better chance of using dark magical circles full effect

There is already quite a bit you can get off of it in the deck lol

but what if i don't get any dark magician listed cards when i use dark magical circles effect?

This is a card game, sometimes you get unlucky, at least you still have the banishing effect of Circle
Buy Floowandereeze

robinatk
User avatar
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:08 am
Reputation: 6

Post #1502 by robinatk » Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:10 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:i feel like need to add dark magician listed cards in order to have a better chance of using dark magical circles full effect

There is already quite a bit you can get off of it in the deck lol

but what if i don't get any dark magician listed cards when i use dark magical circles effect?


You stack your deck so you always hit the right card

greg503
User avatar
Posts: 1132
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:43 pm
Reputation: 88
Location: Flundereeze

Post #1503 by greg503 » Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:01 pm

robinatk wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:There is already quite a bit you can get off of it in the deck lol

but what if i don't get any dark magician listed cards when i use dark magical circles effect?


You stack your deck so you always hit the right card

Using that new support card
Buy Floowandereeze

robinatk
User avatar
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:08 am
Reputation: 6

Post #1504 by robinatk » Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:06 pm

greg503 wrote:
robinatk wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:but what if i don't get any dark magician listed cards when i use dark magical circles effect?


You stack your deck so you always hit the right card

Using that new support card



I wouldn't call Soul Servant new

greg503
User avatar
Posts: 1132
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:43 pm
Reputation: 88
Location: Flundereeze

Post #1505 by greg503 » Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:07 pm

robinatk wrote:
greg503 wrote:
robinatk wrote:
You stack your deck so you always hit the right card

Using that new support card



I wouldn't call Soul Servant new

It's one of the newest and I forgot its name
Buy Floowandereeze

AnimeMasterDub
User avatar
Posts: 2282
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:39 pm
Reputation: 16
Location: In the Anime Dimension

Post #1506 by AnimeMasterDub » Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:46 am

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=7962-30221721
the force is strong within the Dark Magician in this duel
Image
Image
Image

robinatk
User avatar
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:08 am
Reputation: 6

Post #1507 by robinatk » Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:07 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=7962-30221721
the force is strong within the Dark Magician in this duel



You had OTK instead of hoping Opp had nothing.
Also if you're not going for game then Dragon Knight is a better play than Dragoon

AnimeMasterDub
User avatar
Posts: 2282
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:39 pm
Reputation: 16
Location: In the Anime Dimension

Post #1508 by AnimeMasterDub » Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:13 pm

robinatk wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=7962-30221721
the force is strong within the Dark Magician in this duel



You had OTK instead of hoping Opp had nothing.
Also if you're not going for game then Dragon Knight is a better play than Dragoon

if i did that dragoon wouldnt have negated his monster's eff
Image
Image
Image

robinatk
User avatar
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:08 am
Reputation: 6

Post #1509 by robinatk » Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:20 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
robinatk wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=7962-30221721
the force is strong within the Dark Magician in this duel



You had OTK instead of hoping Opp had nothing.
Also if you're not going for game then Dragon Knight is a better play than Dragoon

if i did that dragoon wouldnt have negated his monster's eff


Yes.. but you didn't go for game... hence why I said "if you're not going for game then Dragon Knight is a better play than Dragoon"

If you did want to go for game you should have used Soul Servant to stack Mahad and then banished to draw and summon Mahad and attack for game.

Renji Asuka
Posts: 1497
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 142

Post #1510 by Renji Asuka » Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:18 pm

robinatk wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
robinatk wrote:

You had OTK instead of hoping Opp had nothing.
Also if you're not going for game then Dragon Knight is a better play than Dragoon

if i did that dragoon wouldnt have negated his monster's eff


Yes.. but you didn't go for game... hence why I said "if you're not going for game then Dragon Knight is a better play than Dragoon"

If you did want to go for game you should have used Soul Servant to stack Mahad and then banished to draw and summon Mahad and attack for game.

Card that can negate if you don't OTK > Card that can't negate if you don't OTK

Also, you really need to stop telling him how to play his own deck.
Image
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

robinatk
User avatar
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:08 am
Reputation: 6

Post #1511 by robinatk » Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:58 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
robinatk wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:if i did that dragoon wouldnt have negated his monster's eff


Yes.. but you didn't go for game... hence why I said "if you're not going for game then Dragon Knight is a better play than Dragoon"

If you did want to go for game you should have used Soul Servant to stack Mahad and then banished to draw and summon Mahad and attack for game.

Card that can negate if you don't OTK > Card that can't negate if you don't OTK

Also, you really need to stop telling him how to play his own deck.


Card that protects your entire field combined with a trap that protects said card > 1 omni negate.
I'll stop helping someone get better when they stop missplaying.

Renji Asuka
Posts: 1497
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 142

Post #1512 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:19 am

robinatk wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
robinatk wrote:
Yes.. but you didn't go for game... hence why I said "if you're not going for game then Dragon Knight is a better play than Dragoon"

If you did want to go for game you should have used Soul Servant to stack Mahad and then banished to draw and summon Mahad and attack for game.

Card that can negate if you don't OTK > Card that can't negate if you don't OTK

Also, you really need to stop telling him how to play his own deck.


Card that protects your entire field combined with a trap that protects said card > 1 omni negate.
I'll stop helping someone get better when they stop missplaying.

The thing is, it isn't misplaying. If a player CHOOSES to play an omni negate over a card that "protects the field", that is their choice, and it wasn't the wrong choice. A misplay would be a mistake a person made while playing the game. He obviously didn't make a mistake, he made a stronger card and benefited off of that.

Just because a player has options and they chose an option you wouldn't have, doesn't make it a misplay.
Image
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

robinatk
User avatar
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:08 am
Reputation: 6

Post #1513 by robinatk » Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:28 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
robinatk wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Card that can negate if you don't OTK > Card that can't negate if you don't OTK

Also, you really need to stop telling him how to play his own deck.


Card that protects your entire field combined with a trap that protects said card > 1 omni negate.
I'll stop helping someone get better when they stop missplaying.

The thing is, it isn't misplaying. If a player CHOOSES to play an omni negate over a card that "protects the field", that is their choice, and it wasn't the wrong choice. A misplay would be a mistake a person made while playing the game. He obviously didn't make a mistake, he made a stronger card and benefited off of that.

Just because a player has options and they chose an option you wouldn't have, doesn't make it a misplay.


You said I should stop telling my opp what to do, the 2 comments I made were for a missplay and a better play so yes. They have missplayed.
I'm telling someone who has less experience better options.
Seen as though they PM'd me asking for it I'd say that's fine to do.

Renji Asuka
Posts: 1497
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 142

Post #1514 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:50 am

robinatk wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
robinatk wrote:
Card that protects your entire field combined with a trap that protects said card > 1 omni negate.
I'll stop helping someone get better when they stop missplaying.

The thing is, it isn't misplaying. If a player CHOOSES to play an omni negate over a card that "protects the field", that is their choice, and it wasn't the wrong choice. A misplay would be a mistake a person made while playing the game. He obviously didn't make a mistake, he made a stronger card and benefited off of that.

Just because a player has options and they chose an option you wouldn't have, doesn't make it a misplay.


You said I should stop telling my opp what to do, the 2 comments I made were for a missplay and a better play so yes. They have missplayed.
I'm telling someone who has less experience better options.
Seen as though they PM'd me asking for it I'd say that's fine to do.

Just a few things from http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/to ... a-misplay/ (I recommend reading it.)

Hindsight is what people should really be talking about instead of misplay. Yugioh has the unknown factor, so we can never say for certain a play is absolutely correct; if cards were always played face-up then yes, we can determine whether a play is correct or incorrect. To advance as a player, you must understand what mistakes you have made in a game, and how you can improve next time. Also you must understand that you did not misplay, but simply made an error in judgment or reason.

The OK player is someone who is unwilling to see a play in any other way. He is too full of himself. He rejects criticism unless its from an establish pro. Also the OK player believes that when a play actually costs someone a game, it is a misplay. You must be open to why a play was made.

Once players get over this idea that a play is either Correct or a misplay. Then can they progress as a player. Honestly next time you go to a local or regional, just hear how everyone talks after a round. "He is bad. Misplays and still wins. Garbage player. What a misplay." This is a reason why 90% of all Yugioh players are just ok, they have a godly image of themselves and can't see things for what it's worth. They think they understand the game to a high degree, when in actuality they have very limited knowledge.

To conclude, a misplay is to make an error or incorrect play. Now it is up to you to determine whether a play is incorrect.

Considering the play he made WAS correct and won cause of it, we can't say it was a misplay.
Image
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

robinatk
User avatar
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:08 am
Reputation: 6

Post #1515 by robinatk » Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:53 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
robinatk wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:The thing is, it isn't misplaying. If a player CHOOSES to play an omni negate over a card that "protects the field", that is their choice, and it wasn't the wrong choice. A misplay would be a mistake a person made while playing the game. He obviously didn't make a mistake, he made a stronger card and benefited off of that.

Just because a player has options and they chose an option you wouldn't have, doesn't make it a misplay.


You said I should stop telling my opp what to do, the 2 comments I made were for a missplay and a better play so yes. They have missplayed.
I'm telling someone who has less experience better options.
Seen as though they PM'd me asking for it I'd say that's fine to do.

Just a few things from http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/to ... a-misplay/ (I recommend reading it.)

Hindsight is what people should really be talking about instead of misplay. Yugioh has the unknown factor, so we can never say for certain a play is absolutely correct; if cards were always played face-up then yes, we can determine whether a play is correct or incorrect. To advance as a player, you must understand what mistakes you have made in a game, and how you can improve next time. Also you must understand that you did not misplay, but simply made an error in judgment or reason.

The OK player is someone who is unwilling to see a play in any other way. He is too full of himself. He rejects criticism unless its from an establish pro. Also the OK player believes that when a play actually costs someone a game, it is a misplay. You must be open to why a play was made.

Once players get over this idea that a play is either Correct or a misplay. Then can they progress as a player. Honestly next time you go to a local or regional, just hear how everyone talks after a round. "He is bad. Misplays and still wins. Garbage player. What a misplay." This is a reason why 90% of all Yugioh players are just ok, they have a godly image of themselves and can't see things for what it's worth. They think they understand the game to a high degree, when in actuality they have very limited knowledge.

To conclude, a misplay is to make an error or incorrect play. Now it is up to you to determine whether a play is incorrect.

Considering the play he made WAS correct and won cause of it, we can't say it was a misplay.


Glad you didn't read my OG comment, like I said... I have made 2 comments, the misplay refers to the previous replay when they illegally added The Eye Of Timeaus with Dark Magical Circle.
I don't need to read that massive paragraph as the dictionary sums it up nicely:
"play (a ball or card) wrongly, badly, or in contravention of the rules."
I'd employ you to read next time :)

Renji Asuka
Posts: 1497
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 142

Post #1516 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:01 am

robinatk wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
robinatk wrote:
You said I should stop telling my opp what to do, the 2 comments I made were for a missplay and a better play so yes. They have missplayed.
I'm telling someone who has less experience better options.
Seen as though they PM'd me asking for it I'd say that's fine to do.

Just a few things from http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/to ... a-misplay/ (I recommend reading it.)

Hindsight is what people should really be talking about instead of misplay. Yugioh has the unknown factor, so we can never say for certain a play is absolutely correct; if cards were always played face-up then yes, we can determine whether a play is correct or incorrect. To advance as a player, you must understand what mistakes you have made in a game, and how you can improve next time. Also you must understand that you did not misplay, but simply made an error in judgment or reason.

The OK player is someone who is unwilling to see a play in any other way. He is too full of himself. He rejects criticism unless its from an establish pro. Also the OK player believes that when a play actually costs someone a game, it is a misplay. You must be open to why a play was made.

Once players get over this idea that a play is either Correct or a misplay. Then can they progress as a player. Honestly next time you go to a local or regional, just hear how everyone talks after a round. "He is bad. Misplays and still wins. Garbage player. What a misplay." This is a reason why 90% of all Yugioh players are just ok, they have a godly image of themselves and can't see things for what it's worth. They think they understand the game to a high degree, when in actuality they have very limited knowledge.

To conclude, a misplay is to make an error or incorrect play. Now it is up to you to determine whether a play is incorrect.

Considering the play he made WAS correct and won cause of it, we can't say it was a misplay.


Glad you didn't read my OG comment, like I said... I have made 2 comments, the misplay refers to the previous replay when they illegally added The Eye Of Timeaus with Dark Magical Circle.
I don't need to read that massive paragraph as the dictionary sums it up nicely:
"play (a ball or card) wrongly, badly, or in contravention of the rules."
I'd employ you to read next time :)

We are obviously not talking about The Eye of Timaeus here, like bruh...come on, you can't be this disingenuous while acting like I'm not the one reading...
Image
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

robinatk
User avatar
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:08 am
Reputation: 6

Post #1517 by robinatk » Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:08 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
robinatk wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Just a few things from http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/to ... a-misplay/ (I recommend reading it.)

Hindsight is what people should really be talking about instead of misplay. Yugioh has the unknown factor, so we can never say for certain a play is absolutely correct; if cards were always played face-up then yes, we can determine whether a play is correct or incorrect. To advance as a player, you must understand what mistakes you have made in a game, and how you can improve next time. Also you must understand that you did not misplay, but simply made an error in judgment or reason.

The OK player is someone who is unwilling to see a play in any other way. He is too full of himself. He rejects criticism unless its from an establish pro. Also the OK player believes that when a play actually costs someone a game, it is a misplay. You must be open to why a play was made.

Once players get over this idea that a play is either Correct or a misplay. Then can they progress as a player. Honestly next time you go to a local or regional, just hear how everyone talks after a round. "He is bad. Misplays and still wins. Garbage player. What a misplay." This is a reason why 90% of all Yugioh players are just ok, they have a godly image of themselves and can't see things for what it's worth. They think they understand the game to a high degree, when in actuality they have very limited knowledge.

To conclude, a misplay is to make an error or incorrect play. Now it is up to you to determine whether a play is incorrect.

Considering the play he made WAS correct and won cause of it, we can't say it was a misplay.


Glad you didn't read my OG comment, like I said... I have made 2 comments, the misplay refers to the previous replay when they illegally added The Eye Of Timeaus with Dark Magical Circle.
I don't need to read that massive paragraph as the dictionary sums it up nicely:
"play (a ball or card) wrongly, badly, or in contravention of the rules."
I'd employ you to read next time :)

We are obviously not talking about The Eye of Timaeus here, like bruh...come on, you can't be this disingenuous while acting like I'm not the one reading...


You told me to stop helping someone with there deck.. I told you I made 2 comments, 1 about a missplay and 1 about a bad play.
The misplay includes the Eye of Tim
You're insistant on talking about the comment about a misplay so we are talking about that interaction here.
The bad play is either he needed to go for game with Mahad or play a different card.
I can see why another thread has said that you're bad, seems like all you do is stalk the forum and not actually play the game (offline for 3 weeks, you got that big of an ego?)
You can have your mandatory last word say however, I'll continue to help new players and you just sit there being cynical. Typical Gen Z :D

Renji Asuka
Posts: 1497
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 142

Post #1518 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:18 am

robinatk wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
robinatk wrote:
Glad you didn't read my OG comment, like I said... I have made 2 comments, the misplay refers to the previous replay when they illegally added The Eye Of Timeaus with Dark Magical Circle.
I don't need to read that massive paragraph as the dictionary sums it up nicely:
"play (a ball or card) wrongly, badly, or in contravention of the rules."
I'd employ you to read next time :)

We are obviously not talking about The Eye of Timaeus here, like bruh...come on, you can't be this disingenuous while acting like I'm not the one reading...


You told me to stop helping someone with there deck.. I told you I made 2 comments, 1 about a missplay and 1 about a bad play.
The misplay includes the Eye of Tim
You're insistant on talking about the comment about a misplay so we are talking about that interaction here.
The bad play is either he needed to go for game with Mahad or play a different card.
I can see why another thread has said that you're bad, seems like all you do is stalk the forum and not actually play the game (offline for 3 weeks, you got that big of an ego?)
You can have your mandatory last word say however, I'll continue to help new players and you just sit there being cynical. Typical Gen Z :D

No, I haven't told you to stop helping someone with their deck. I was stating, stop telling them how to play their deck. This was in response to telling them that they should had made the play with "Dragon Knight" instead of playing Dragoon, where Dragoon actually allowed him to win. My comment of calling you out, was in response to this, not Eye of Timaeus. And you say I'm not reading? Bruh...

Again, no it doesn't include Eye of Timeaus as that wasn't a misplay either. That is actually cheating (huge difference between the 2). Hell I even explained the ruling to him regarding that after he didn't believe you. But then again, my comment regarding Dragon Knight and Dragoon doesn't include Timeaus so that isn't even part of the argument.

"The bad play is either he needed to go for game with Mahad or play a different card." Just more proof you didn't read a damn thing that was told to you.

"I can see why another thread has said that you're bad, seems like all you do is stalk the forum and not actually play the game (offline for 3 weeks, you got that big of an ego?)"
Oh look at this beautiful gem. Man too bad you don't do much research, otherwise you'd know that this name isn't actually my Main on DB. You looked at my alt and thought it was my main lmao. Come on, do better.

"You can have your mandatory last word say however, I'll continue to help new players and you just sit there being cynical." You're not helping a new player though, what you're really doing is telling people how to play their deck. Not letting them learn or not accepting their play just because you would had done something different.

"Typical Gen Z" Imagine thinking I'm even Gen Z. My god that's hilarious. Next time, don't assume. It only makes an ass out of yourself.
Image
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

robinatk
User avatar
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:08 am
Reputation: 6

Post #1519 by robinatk » Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:27 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
robinatk wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:We are obviously not talking about The Eye of Timaeus here, like bruh...come on, you can't be this disingenuous while acting like I'm not the one reading...


You told me to stop helping someone with there deck.. I told you I made 2 comments, 1 about a missplay and 1 about a bad play.
The misplay includes the Eye of Tim
You're insistant on talking about the comment about a misplay so we are talking about that interaction here.
The bad play is either he needed to go for game with Mahad or play a different card.
I can see why another thread has said that you're bad, seems like all you do is stalk the forum and not actually play the game (offline for 3 weeks, you got that big of an ego?)
You can have your mandatory last word say however, I'll continue to help new players and you just sit there being cynical. Typical Gen Z :D

No, I haven't told you to stop helping someone with their deck. I was stating, stop telling them how to play their deck. This was in response to telling them that they should had made the play with "Dragon Knight" instead of playing Dragoon, where Dragoon actually allowed him to win. My comment of calling you out, was in response to this, not Eye of Timaeus. And you say I'm not reading? Bruh...

Again, no it doesn't include Eye of Timeaus as that wasn't a misplay either. That is actually cheating (huge difference between the 2). Hell I even explained the ruling to him regarding that after he didn't believe you. But then again, my comment regarding Dragon Knight and Dragoon doesn't include Timeaus so that isn't even part of the argument.

"The bad play is either he needed to go for game with Mahad or play a different card." Just more proof you didn't read a damn thing that was told to you.

"I can see why another thread has said that you're bad, seems like all you do is stalk the forum and not actually play the game (offline for 3 weeks, you got that big of an ego?)"
Oh look at this beautiful gem. Man too bad you don't do much research, otherwise you'd know that this name isn't actually my Main on DB. You looked at my alt and thought it was my main lmao. Come on, do better.

"You can have your mandatory last word say however, I'll continue to help new players and you just sit there being cynical." You're not helping a new player though, what you're really doing is telling people how to play their deck. Not letting them learn or not accepting their play just because you would had done something different.

"Typical Gen Z" Imagine thinking I'm even Gen Z. My god that's hilarious. Next time, don't assume. It only makes an ass out of yourself.


Okay last one beacuse I find this hilarious,
Just because they won that 1 duel doesn't make it the best play. I was giving better alternatives. Maybe don't comment if you have no idea on the deck/plays?
You didn't tell them the ruling, they looked it up, or at least that's what they pm'd me.
I don't hid behind alts, nice work doing that. Shows your backbone. Also I don't suppose you have split personalities? So I assume you're the same person wether you're on an alt or a main. Considering people don't like your alt I'd expect that of every account you own.

Your signature states you are "KOG since 1996" since YGO was released in early 2000's I assume that is your birth year, making you a gen z.

I'll await your response with popcorn in hand

windyrock
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue May 12, 2020 12:26 am
Reputation: 0

Post #1520 by windyrock » Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:29 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
robinatk wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:We are obviously not talking about The Eye of Timaeus here, like bruh...come on, you can't be this disingenuous while acting like I'm not the one reading...


You told me to stop helping someone with there deck.. I told you I made 2 comments, 1 about a missplay and 1 about a bad play.
The misplay includes the Eye of Tim
You're insistant on talking about the comment about a misplay so we are talking about that interaction here.
The bad play is either he needed to go for game with Mahad or play a different card.
I can see why another thread has said that you're bad, seems like all you do is stalk the forum and not actually play the game (offline for 3 weeks, you got that big of an ego?)
You can have your mandatory last word say however, I'll continue to help new players and you just sit there being cynical. Typical Gen Z :D

No, I haven't told you to stop helping someone with their deck. I was stating, stop telling them how to play their deck. This was in response to telling them that they should had made the play with "Dragon Knight" instead of playing Dragoon, where Dragoon actually allowed him to win. My comment of calling you out, was in response to this, not Eye of Timaeus. And you say I'm not reading? Bruh...

Again, no it doesn't include Eye of Timeaus as that wasn't a misplay either. That is actually cheating (huge difference between the 2). Hell I even explained the ruling to him regarding that after he didn't believe you. But then again, my comment regarding Dragon Knight and Dragoon doesn't include Timeaus so that isn't even part of the argument.

"The bad play is either he needed to go for game with Mahad or play a different card." Just more proof you didn't read a damn thing that was told to you.

"I can see why another thread has said that you're bad, seems like all you do is stalk the forum and not actually play the game (offline for 3 weeks, you got that big of an ego?)"
Oh look at this beautiful gem. Man too bad you don't do much research, otherwise you'd know that this name isn't actually my Main on DB. You looked at my alt and thought it was my main lmao. Come on, do better.

"You can have your mandatory last word say however, I'll continue to help new players and you just sit there being cynical." You're not helping a new player though, what you're really doing is telling people how to play their deck. Not letting them learn or not accepting their play just because you would had done something different.

"Typical Gen Z" Imagine thinking I'm even Gen Z. My god that's hilarious. Next time, don't assume. It only makes an ass out of yourself.



Why are you so egotistical that this matters to you? Robinatk was correct in advising the player on better moves. This is far better than just letting the player lose in the future because they missed lethal. Imagine hoarding knowleged because "tHeY hAvE tO lEaRn"


Return to “Spam Paradise”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 95 guests