ThugAngel | | #1 | Wed Sep 23, 2026 3:40 AM | | Delete | Hi all, I got banned without any reason given by the site. I feel i've no recourse other than the appeal option which i've done and heard nothing.
I do make use of a VPN on the regular and have seen from other sources that this may have triggered an auto ban by mistake.
Just wondering if there is anything i can do other than post here and ask for help and submit the ban appeal? |
|
chuka | | #2 | Wed Sep 23, 2026 5:40 PM | | Delete | i have the same issue - and do have the same usage of VPNs for work and private security on my devices - if this is the reason maybe a moderator can bring clarity? |
|
shadowkaiser0 | | #3 | Sun Oct 4, 2026 11:19 AM | | Delete | I was also banned a few days ago, no reason was given, I wasn't even posting in the last couple of days. I don't even know what the Ban Appeal process is, how can they contact me if I'm banned, and there is no dm/mail feature on the forums? |
|
Satel | | #4 | Sun Oct 4, 2026 2:11 PM | | Delete | I don't know when I got banned, but yesterday I tried to open my account and it turns out I got banned. I've appealed but not heard a reason yet. |
|