Obligatory "Last Person to Comment Wins" Thread

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Kitty Trouble
Posts: 3743
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:00 am
Reputation: 17

Re: Obligatory "Last Person to Comment Wins" Thread

Post #2561 by Kitty Trouble » Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:09 am

Me: There is a "last person to post wins" thread on a forum where the last person to post "wins" although replies can keep being made forever. Please write an example post that I can make to discourage others from posting.

ChatGPT:
Hello everyone,

I'm writing to ask you to consider whether participating in this "last person to post wins" thread is truly the best use of your time and energy. While it can be fun to engage in friendly competition, it's important to remember that our time is valuable and finite.

Continuing to post in this thread indefinitely may ultimately detract from your ability to pursue other worthwhile endeavors, such as spending time with loved ones, pursuing your hobbies and interests, or even simply taking a break to relax and recharge.

So, I encourage you to think carefully about how you want to spend your time. Perhaps it's time to move on from this thread and explore other avenues for personal growth and enjoyment.

Best regards,
Kitty Trouble

Renji Asuka
User avatar
Posts: 2686
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 243

Post #2562 by Renji Asuka » Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:20 am

Kitty Trouble wrote:Me: There is a "last person to post wins" thread on a forum where the last person to post "wins" although replies can keep being made forever. Please write an example post that I can make to discourage others from posting.

ChatGPT:
Hello everyone,

I'm writing to ask you to consider whether participating in this "last person to post wins" thread is truly the best use of your time and energy. While it can be fun to engage in friendly competition, it's important to remember that our time is valuable and finite.

Continuing to post in this thread indefinitely may ultimately detract from your ability to pursue other worthwhile endeavors, such as spending time with loved ones, pursuing your hobbies and interests, or even simply taking a break to relax and recharge.

So, I encourage you to think carefully about how you want to spend your time. Perhaps it's time to move on from this thread and explore other avenues for personal growth and enjoyment.

Best regards,
Kitty Trouble

The irony...
Image
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Kitty Trouble
Posts: 3743
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:00 am
Reputation: 17

Post #2563 by Kitty Trouble » Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:57 am

Hello Renji Asuka,

Thank you for your comment. However, I would like to clarify that my intention is not to discourage anyone from having fun or engaging in healthy competition. Rather, my aim is to encourage people to consider the value of their time and to use it wisely.

While participating in this "last person to post wins" thread may be enjoyable for some, it's important to remember that there are many other worthwhile activities and pursuits that can enrich our lives and bring us happiness and fulfillment.

So, my message to everyone is to make sure that you're spending your time in a way that aligns with your values and goals. If posting in this thread is not helping you achieve those things, then perhaps it's time to consider other options.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
Kitty Trouble

Renji Asuka wrote:
Kitty Trouble wrote:Me: There is a "last person to post wins" thread on a forum where the last person to post "wins" although replies can keep being made forever. Please write an example post that I can make to discourage others from posting.

ChatGPT:
Hello everyone,

I'm writing to ask you to consider whether participating in this "last person to post wins" thread is truly the best use of your time and energy. While it can be fun to engage in friendly competition, it's important to remember that our time is valuable and finite.

Continuing to post in this thread indefinitely may ultimately detract from your ability to pursue other worthwhile endeavors, such as spending time with loved ones, pursuing your hobbies and interests, or even simply taking a break to relax and recharge.

So, I encourage you to think carefully about how you want to spend your time. Perhaps it's time to move on from this thread and explore other avenues for personal growth and enjoyment.

Best regards,
Kitty Trouble

The irony...

MarshieDemon
User avatar
Posts: 1402
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:41 am
Reputation: 48

Post #2564 by MarshieDemon » Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:32 pm

Only 90s kids remember Cleverbot.
Image

Head Administrator

Lil Oldman
User avatar
Posts: 1734
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:23 pm
Reputation: 178
Location: Toontown
Mood:

Post #2565 by Lil Oldman » Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:14 pm

Im sorry Mr. GPT but I need these internet points.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

PENMASTER
User avatar
Posts: 615
Joined: Wed May 06, 2020 9:08 pm
Reputation: 58

Post #2566 by PENMASTER » Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:14 pm

im not reading all that
love2hate

DLdecktester
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:51 pm
Reputation: 2

Post #2567 by DLdecktester » Mon Apr 24, 2023 3:21 am

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

PENMASTER
User avatar
Posts: 615
Joined: Wed May 06, 2020 9:08 pm
Reputation: 58

Post #2568 by PENMASTER » Sat May 20, 2023 2:22 am

adachi posting for the win
love2hate

DLdecktester
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:51 pm
Reputation: 2

Post #2569 by DLdecktester » Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:25 pm

ACCORDING TO MY ANIME BOOK I WILL WIN!

Kitty Trouble
Posts: 3743
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:00 am
Reputation: 17

Post #2570 by Kitty Trouble » Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:55 am

.

Renji Asuka
User avatar
Posts: 2686
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 243

Post #2571 by Renji Asuka » Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:47 am

about that
Image
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

PENMASTER
User avatar
Posts: 615
Joined: Wed May 06, 2020 9:08 pm
Reputation: 58

Post #2572 by PENMASTER » Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:04 am

IM BACK
love2hate

Renji Asuka
User avatar
Posts: 2686
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 243

Post #2573 by Renji Asuka » Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:20 am

No you're not.

(Also welcome back!)
Image
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Isaiah Cable
User avatar
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:03 pm
Reputation: 0

Post #2574 by Isaiah Cable » Mon Sep 04, 2023 4:33 pm

Did I win?

Renji Asuka
User avatar
Posts: 2686
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 243

Post #2575 by Renji Asuka » Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:50 pm

There is no winning.
Image
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Lavinuke
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:46 pm
Reputation: 0

Post #2576 by Lavinuke » Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:28 am

h

Renji Asuka
User avatar
Posts: 2686
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 243

Post #2577 by Renji Asuka » Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:30 pm

C'mon at least put some effort into your post my guy!
Image
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Kitty Trouble
Posts: 3743
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:00 am
Reputation: 17

Post #2578 by Kitty Trouble » Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:21 pm

The last person to post after me loses The Game

greg503
User avatar
Posts: 2356
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:43 pm
Reputation: 201
Location: Flundereeze

Post #2579 by greg503 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:57 pm

Kitty Trouble wrote:The last person to post after me loses The Game

But everyone is losing
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka
User avatar
Posts: 2686
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 243

Post #2580 by Renji Asuka » Sat Sep 09, 2023 12:00 am

Kitty Trouble wrote:The last person to post after me loses The Game

I can't believe you just brought back that memory from over a decade ago.
Image
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.


Return to “Spam Paradise”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 151 guests