Stranger1 | | #1 | Fri Oct 2, 2026 5:44 AM | | Delete | I think it'd be awesome to be able to access Deck Constructor page while waiting for a duel.
With the exception of ranked games, you tend to wait quite a lot when hosting an unranked game like in unlimited.
I figure the most natural way to kill time while waiting would be to be able to access Deck Constructor and keep tinkering with your decks. |
|
Stranger1 | | #2 | Fri Oct 2, 2026 5:46 AM | | Delete | Or I guess the easier fix here would be to just let you open Deck Constructor page in another browser tab?
This way I get to tinker with my decks in browser tab 1 while waiting for a duel in browser tab 2 |
|
Stranger1 | | #3 | Fri Oct 2, 2026 5:48 AM | | Delete | Or I guess the easier fix here would be to just let you open Deck Constructor page in another browser tab?
This way I get to tinker with my decks in browser tab 1 while waiting for a duel in browser tab 2 |
|