Support ยป Suggestions

Access Deck Constructor while waiting for a duel
Stranger1
#1
I think it'd be awesome to be able to access Deck Constructor page while waiting for a duel.

With the exception of ranked games, you tend to wait quite a lot when hosting an unranked game like in unlimited.

I figure the most natural way to kill time while waiting would be to be able to access Deck Constructor and keep tinkering with your decks.
Stranger1
#2
Or I guess the easier fix here would be to just let you open Deck Constructor page in another browser tab?

This way I get to tinker with my decks in browser tab 1 while waiting for a duel in browser tab 2
Stranger1
#3
Or I guess the easier fix here would be to just let you open Deck Constructor page in another browser tab?

This way I get to tinker with my decks in browser tab 1 while waiting for a duel in browser tab 2
Post Reply: