about me

Introduce yourself here
CrystalMusic
Mood:

about me

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:12 am

no need to intorduce myself as im well known on here. However, i have a very specific dueling style when it comes to different formats. allow me to elaborate for you:

In custom cards unrated I will only duel against custom cards, also i do NOT count any custom remake of any TCG, OCG or ANIME card, such as: the seal of orichalchos, golden castle of stromburgh, etc, as a custom card. (I have made a custom card that forbids any card that is not a custom card from doing anything to a custom card or custom cards)

When it comes to advanced unrated i refuse to vs xyz's, pends and links. why? well to many people use an xyz to summon another xyz, pends just spam summon like crazy, and links? i dont understand them, probably never will. Im oldschool. VERY oldschool. I also hate when people need to rely on using things like raigeki, dark hole, mst, twin twisters, etc to do their dirty work, THIS is the main reason why I still run Horus the black flame dragon LV8! In simple terms, i preffer when people attack monsters to deal with monsters. Its just how i enjoy the game.

To me yu-gi-oh! died when Zexal came out, it started becoming a game based on mass spam summon with monster effects, which is the primary reason i have 0 respect for anything released after the 5ds era ended (Unless it was a fusion, synchro or some sort of support card for the older generation cards like dark magician, blue-eyes, or something that cant be destroyed in battle like arcana force 0 the fool (if its newer than 'blue-eyes ultimate dragon' i have no respect for it in any blue-eyes deck unless its something like kaibaman, white stone, alternative, stone of the ancients or maiden) basically im REALLY oldschool.

as for something positive about me? if you get to know me, and my dueling style, im actually really friendly. Last but not least: my soul card is Feral Imp, has been since 1st gen, idk why but i have a strange connection with that card ( i have like 34 copies of it IRL)
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Wek

Post #2 by Wek » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:39 pm

One of the worst trolls on all of DB, stay as far away as possible. No need to tell the people who know them, but for anyone who doesn't, watch out.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:10 am

so im a troll for having a particular dueling style? well EXCUSE me for being different!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Wek

Post #4 by Wek » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:16 pm

You hate everything different from you and call people trash for using it. I know who you are, I've seen you talk, I've seen people mention having to deal with you. Over and over it keeps happening. So yeah, you are one of the most toxic users this site has ever seen.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #5 by CrystalMusic » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:12 pm

i dont hate things that are different, i just hate stuff that is new to me. Now, im not speaking for everyone who has autism but, me in particular? i HATE change, it takes me a long time to adapt to change because of my autism. When Xyz's came out i was confused as hell as to how they worked. (I still dont like em due to how people keep using another Xyz to Xyz summon) then when pends came out, i hated them as well (And still do) all they do is spam summon. I HATE spam summoning, it makes the game to quick and to easy to win. If its easy to win at a game it becomes boring (Based on ones personal opinion) In my personal opinion, its boring if people win a duel to fast. To me, Its no fun if my opponent can win in 3 turns or less, thats not a duel in my opinion!
I switch things up because its how i keep myself entertained with something. I know this from personal experience from many other games I always win at like Zelda, Skyrim, Resident evil, etc, every time i play these games i switch up my load-outs and play-style. When some people keep wining a game the same way, it tends to get boring, so naturally we switch things up to challenge ourselves, thus you keep trying to find more ways to beat a game! (This is one of the reasons why i have so many custom cards! To switch things up)
Look, I duel differently than most others, so what! is that a crime? no! so why do you even bother "Complaining" about my dueling style? If my dueling style annoys you so much, then ignore me or dont duel me. Simple solution to a complicated problem.

Wek

Post #6 by Wek » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:54 am

CrystalMusic wrote:i dont hate things that are different, i just hate stuff that is new to me.

Well gee, sounds great to be a new person meeting you... Oh wait... New...
Because I'm sure no one has ever had to struggle with getting used to new stuff and have the guts to adapt...
Sure, I don't have to duel you or pay attention to you at all. You've got that right.
But since I respect people, I think I owe them the service of warning them against one of the biggest trolls on this website.

Return to “Introductions”