Welcome ยป Support

Report opponent for sharking
JayJay
#1
Hello,

I would like to report my opponent for sharking during a game. Game 1 went without any issues but game 2 he sharked twice.

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=17408-85795558

here is the link to the match.

I continued playing because there where no judges online at the time therefore I did not want to waste time waiting and just went with it.
Brilliand
#2
I don't think those count as "Sharking".

#1: Raigeki Break chained to Creature Swap - he has to choose which monster to give you when Creature Swap resolves, which is after Raigeki Break resolves. If he doesn't have a monster at that point, Creature Swap does nothing. (You're calling it "sharking" that he didn't give you time to kill his MoF before he revealed Creature Swap - but you shouldn't have done so anyway; the problem here is that you were both wrong about how Creature Swap works.)

#2: Mirror Force activated upon entering Battle Phase, before any attack was declared - nothing to be done here unfortunately, you activated a trap at a time when it wasn't legal to activate and so warned your opponent that you had it.
rapidfire9656
#3
I agree those werent sharking
Post Reply: