DameDollar | | #1 | Tue Sep 22, 2026 1:00 PM | | Delete | I played the Sacred Beasts with the spell canceler combo line by using the line with Protectcode talker, firewall dragon, zenna and the charmer Quartet.
After the new TCG Banlist the Protectcode talker got banished.
Is there a new low budget way to play this line? |
|
threadbare | | #2 | Tue Sep 29, 2026 9:31 PM | | Delete | I’ve been wondering about this too. Losing Protectcode Talker definitely changes that combo line, especially for a low-budget Sacred Beasts build. Hopefully there’s a simpler replacement using cards that are still easy to access after the new banlist. https://spidersolitaire-2suits.com |
|
tradeleery | | #3 | Thu Oct 1, 2026 1:12 AM | | Delete | I like checking Final Grade Calculator before creating my final exam study schedule. Once I know the score I need, I can decide whether I should focus on maintaining my current performance or put extra effort into improving the result. https://final-gradecalculator.com |
|