Arkraider Archetype (OCG: アークライダー/아크레이더)

Post your custom made cards in this forum
parhelia_0000
User avatar
Posts: 256
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:03 am
Reputation: 11
Location: Canada
Mood:

Re: Arkraider Archetype (OCG: アークライダー/아크레이더)

Post #61 by parhelia_0000 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:07 am

Lil Oldman wrote:Why Glow has so many effects? Like, is there really a need for the first 3 effects if you only need the effect that prevents Nibiru?

What's wrong with having different options to defend against the opponent?

Lil Oldman
User avatar
Posts: 945
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:23 pm
Reputation: 77
Location: Toontown
Mood:

Post #62 by Lil Oldman » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:56 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:Why Glow has so many effects? Like, is there really a need for the first 3 effects if you only need the effect that prevents Nibiru?

What's wrong with having different options to defend against the opponent?

It is unbalanced, what card in the game allows for such versatility in such a powerful archetype like yours? It will never be a dead card. It could easily just have one effect like Called by the grave and still be good.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

Hey baby! How's it going?
https://youtu.be/vHiaeJYHum0

KTeknis
User avatar
Posts: 633
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:32 pm
Reputation: 65

Post #63 by KTeknis » Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:17 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:What's wrong with having different options to defend against the opponent?

Because long text is loooooooooooooooooong.
You probably argue "Endymion exist", but in Custom Format, your opponent are most likely never saw or know any of your cards, so they have to read every single of your card's text to understand what they does. Reading a card text this long would be tiring and took a while to read all of them, especially when there's multiple of them.
But then, I doubt you care about your opponent at all.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Lil Oldman
User avatar
Posts: 945
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:23 pm
Reputation: 77
Location: Toontown
Mood:

Post #64 by Lil Oldman » Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:24 am

KTeknis wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:What's wrong with having different options to defend against the opponent?

Because long text is loooooooooooooooooong.
You probably argue "Endymion exist", but in Custom Format, your opponent are most likely never saw or know any of your cards, so they have to read every single of your card's text to understand what they does. Reading a card text this long would be tiring and took a while to read all of them, especially when there's multiple of them.
But then, I doubt you care about your opponent at all.

https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1709239
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

Hey baby! How's it going?
https://youtu.be/vHiaeJYHum0

Christen57
User avatar
Posts: 943
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 10:37 pm
Reputation: 94

Post #65 by Christen57 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:32 pm

KTeknis wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:What's wrong with having different options to defend against the opponent?

Because long text is loooooooooooooooooong.
You probably argue "Endymion exist", but in Custom Format, your opponent are most likely never saw or know any of your cards, so they have to read every single of your card's text to understand what they does. Reading a card text this long would be tiring and took a while to read all of them, especially when there's multiple of them.
But then, I doubt you care about your opponent at all.


Having long text is okay as long as you do something like what Futuregamer does, use proper Problem-Solving Card Text, and either put the archetype's common mechanic(s) at the top while the unique effects are at the bottom, or vice versa. It's even better if you make sure someone could pick any 2 or 3 main deck monsters/cards in your archetype and immediately figure out what it's common mechanic is, something Futuregamer also talks about. I do this with many of my custom archetypes so they're easy to read, even if their texts can be long.

Image

Here I put one of my archetypes' main mechanic at the very top:

If this card is Normal Summoned or sent to the GY, except during your End Phase: You can activate 1 of these effects.
● Add 1 "Literature Club" monster, 1 "Message in a Bottle", and 1 "Star Light, Star Bright" from your Deck and/or GY to your hand.
● Target any number of cards in your GY; shuffle them into the Deck, then draw 1 card.
You cannot Summon non-"Literature Club" monsters, except Xyz Monsters from the Extra Deck, activate Spell/Trap Cards or effects, except Normal Spell Cards and effects, nor Set cards, the turn you activate this effect. When using this card as Xyz Material, the other materials must be 3 "Literature Club" monsters.


and then at the bottom I have the unique effect of each monster, so players can scroll down to skip over the main mechanic and get right to the unique effect of the card:

The first time an Xyz Monster that has this card as material would be destroyed by battle/monster effect/spell effect/trap effect each turn, it is not destroyed.

Here's another custom archetype of mine where I do the same thing, but this time the "unique" effects are at the top while the common mechanics are all at the bottom.

Image

parhelia_0000
User avatar
Posts: 256
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:03 am
Reputation: 11
Location: Canada
Mood:

Post #66 by parhelia_0000 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:23 am

And here's my perfected pure variant of Arkraiders for the July 1st TCG format. Enjoy!

Image

Deck Link: https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=5483725

Example Replays (to show you guys how well this deck plays going first and second):
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=37528-31310609
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=37528-31369574
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=37528-31395407

MAIN DECK
Monsters (15):
3x Arkraider Apprentice Lara
3x Arkraider Communicator
2x Arkraider Prime Amelia
3x Arkraider Prime Richard
2x Arkraider Wicked Traveler
2x Ash Blossom & Joyous Spring

SPELLS (35):
2x Arkraider Chirugai
3x Arkraider Excalibur
2x Arkraider Gauntlets of Thor
2x Arkraider Heaven's Glow
3x Arkraider Lost City - Niflheim
1x Arkraider Lost City - Paititi
2x Arkraider Lost City - Yamatai
3x Arkraider Lost Memories
2x Arkraider Pool of Eitr
2x Arkraider Sacred Guidance
2x Arkraider Triangle of Light
1x Called by the Grave
2x Foolish Burial Goods
2x Hidden Armory
1x Monster Reborn
2x Pot of Desires
1x Reinforcement of the Army
1x Set Rotation
1x Terraforming

EXTRA DECK:
1x Arkraider Darkness Lara
1x Arkraider Fantastic Lara
1x Arkraider Force Wraith
1x Arkraider Shadow Lara
2x Arkraider Survivor Lara
1x Arkraider eXotic Lara
1x Arkraider eXtreme Lara
1x Arkraider Wicked Nightmare
1x Arkraider Aquatic Lara
2x Arkraider Legendary Lara
1x Arkraider Mentor Von Croy
1x Arkraider Natla, the Vengeful
1x Isolde, Two Tales of the Noble Knights

SIDE DECK:
3x Nibiru, the Primal Being
3x Arkraider Diary of Knowledge
3x Arkraider Periapt Shard
1x Harpie's Feather Duster
2x Lightning Storm
3x Evenly Matched

I designed the pure variant so that it consistently produces the end result of boss monsters no matter what hand I draw. This deck is now strong to the point where theoretically, 1-2 cards is all it takes to produce at least a decent, if not powerful, turn 1 board.

Apprentice Lara, Communicator, Excalibur, Niflheim and Lost Memories are an absolute 3-of's as you always want to see these turn 1 for your starting combo. You can technically cut down Richard to 2 if you'd like; however, for me, because I'm using Pot of Desires, I felt the need to run 3 just in case.

With the addition of quick-play spells to fortify the defenses, break boards and/or extend combo plays, Arkraiders are now capable of going second with confidence. With Pool of Eitr, you can destroy cards that present problems to your combo plays and/or force negations out of your opponent. With Heaven's Glow, you can prevent your combo monsters from being targeted early on, and take advantage of your equip spells' floating effects, or even prevent Nibiru from breaking your board before you have a chance to summon out Aquatic Lara. With Sacred Guidance, you can extend your combo with the draw 2 effect or revive 2 Arkraiders from your GY. With the pure variant, you don't need to worry about its demerits anyway since you're only summoning Arkraider monsters.

Foolish Burial Goods and Hidden Armory are also the very reason why this deck is powerful - Foolish Burial Goods allow you to capitalize on your field spells or equip spells floating, and Hidden Armory allows you to search for the equip spell that you need to extend your combos. And yes, Set Rotation is limited, but it is a must-have for Arkraiders as it allows you to bring out your field spells quickly when needed.

So far, in terms of extra deck, I never had to use Isolde. However, it is an option should I run into a pinch where I have to use it.

Let me know what you guys think.

DarwisBellium92
Posts: 233
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:04 pm
Reputation: 6

Post #67 by DarwisBellium92 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:51 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:And here's my perfected pure variant of Arkraiders for the July 1st TCG format. Enjoy!

Image

Deck Link: https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=5483725

Example Replays (to show you guys how well this deck plays going first and second):
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=37528-31310609
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=37528-31369574
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=37528-31395407

MAIN DECK
Monsters (15):
3x Arkraider Apprentice Lara
3x Arkraider Communicator
2x Arkraider Prime Amelia
3x Arkraider Prime Richard
2x Arkraider Wicked Traveler
2x Ash Blossom & Joyous Spring

SPELLS (35):
2x Arkraider Chirugai
3x Arkraider Excalibur
2x Arkraider Gauntlets of Thor
2x Arkraider Heaven's Glow
3x Arkraider Lost City - Niflheim
1x Arkraider Lost City - Paititi
2x Arkraider Lost City - Yamatai
3x Arkraider Lost Memories
2x Arkraider Pool of Eitr
2x Arkraider Sacred Guidance
2x Arkraider Triangle of Light
1x Called by the Grave
2x Foolish Burial Goods
2x Hidden Armory
1x Monster Reborn
2x Pot of Desires
1x Reinforcement of the Army
1x Set Rotation
1x Terraforming

EXTRA DECK:
1x Arkraider Darkness Lara
1x Arkraider Fantastic Lara
1x Arkraider Force Wraith
1x Arkraider Shadow Lara
2x Arkraider Survivor Lara
1x Arkraider eXotic Lara
1x Arkraider eXtreme Lara
1x Arkraider Wicked Nightmare
1x Arkraider Aquatic Lara
2x Arkraider Legendary Lara
1x Arkraider Mentor Von Croy
1x Arkraider Natla, the Vengeful
1x Isolde, Two Tales of the Noble Knights

SIDE DECK:
3x Nibiru, the Primal Being
3x Arkraider Diary of Knowledge
3x Arkraider Periapt Shard
1x Harpie's Feather Duster
2x Lightning Storm
3x Evenly Matched

I designed the pure variant so that it consistently produces the end result of boss monsters no matter what hand I draw. This deck is now strong to the point where theoretically, 1-2 cards is all it takes to produce at least a decent, if not powerful, turn 1 board.

Apprentice Lara, Communicator, Excalibur, Niflheim and Lost Memories are an absolute 3-of's as you always want to see these turn 1 for your starting combo. You can technically cut down Richard to 2 if you'd like; however, for me, because I'm using Pot of Desires, I felt the need to run 3 just in case.

With the addition of quick-play spells to fortify the defenses, break boards and/or extend combo plays, Arkraiders are now capable of going second with confidence. With Pool of Eitr, you can destroy cards that present problems to your combo plays and/or force negations out of your opponent. With Heaven's Glow, you can prevent your combo monsters from being targeted early on, and take advantage of your equip spells' floating effects, or even prevent Nibiru from breaking your board before you have a chance to summon out Aquatic Lara. With Sacred Guidance, you can extend your combo with the draw 2 effect or revive 2 Arkraiders from your GY. With the pure variant, you don't need to worry about its demerits anyway since you're only summoning Arkraider monsters.

Foolish Burial Goods and Hidden Armory are also the very reason why this deck is powerful - Foolish Burial Goods allow you to capitalize on your field spells or equip spells floating, and Hidden Armory allows you to search for the equip spell that you need to extend your combos. And yes, Set Rotation is limited, but it is a must-have for Arkraiders as it allows you to bring out your field spells quickly when needed.

So far, in terms of extra deck, I never had to use Isolde. However, it is an option should I run into a pinch where I have to use it.

Let me know what you guys think.

Dude, don't exist the TCG/OCG format in Custom Card format. Ok?
Im Italian cardmaker pioneer and artist
Shaddoll and Gimmick Puppet player

"If you hate me and criticize me without proof, you are the wrong person and you are doing yourself harm"
Cit.

greg503
User avatar
Posts: 1132
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:43 pm
Reputation: 88
Location: Flundereeze

Post #68 by greg503 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:40 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:And here's my perfected pure variant of Arkraiders for the July 1st TCG format. Enjoy!

Image

Deck Link: https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=5483725

Example Replays (to show you guys how well this deck plays going first and second):
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=37528-31310609
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=37528-31369574
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=37528-31395407

MAIN DECK
Monsters (15):
3x Arkraider Apprentice Lara
3x Arkraider Communicator
2x Arkraider Prime Amelia
3x Arkraider Prime Richard
2x Arkraider Wicked Traveler
2x Ash Blossom & Joyous Spring

SPELLS (35):
2x Arkraider Chirugai
3x Arkraider Excalibur
2x Arkraider Gauntlets of Thor
2x Arkraider Heaven's Glow
3x Arkraider Lost City - Niflheim
1x Arkraider Lost City - Paititi
2x Arkraider Lost City - Yamatai
3x Arkraider Lost Memories
2x Arkraider Pool of Eitr
2x Arkraider Sacred Guidance
2x Arkraider Triangle of Light
1x Called by the Grave
2x Foolish Burial Goods
2x Hidden Armory
1x Monster Reborn
2x Pot of Desires
1x Reinforcement of the Army
1x Set Rotation
1x Terraforming

EXTRA DECK:
1x Arkraider Darkness Lara
1x Arkraider Fantastic Lara
1x Arkraider Force Wraith
1x Arkraider Shadow Lara
2x Arkraider Survivor Lara
1x Arkraider eXotic Lara
1x Arkraider eXtreme Lara
1x Arkraider Wicked Nightmare
1x Arkraider Aquatic Lara
2x Arkraider Legendary Lara
1x Arkraider Mentor Von Croy
1x Arkraider Natla, the Vengeful
1x Isolde, Two Tales of the Noble Knights

SIDE DECK:
3x Nibiru, the Primal Being
3x Arkraider Diary of Knowledge
3x Arkraider Periapt Shard
1x Harpie's Feather Duster
2x Lightning Storm
3x Evenly Matched

I designed the pure variant so that it consistently produces the end result of boss monsters no matter what hand I draw. This deck is now strong to the point where theoretically, 1-2 cards is all it takes to produce at least a decent, if not powerful, turn 1 board.

Apprentice Lara, Communicator, Excalibur, Niflheim and Lost Memories are an absolute 3-of's as you always want to see these turn 1 for your starting combo. You can technically cut down Richard to 2 if you'd like; however, for me, because I'm using Pot of Desires, I felt the need to run 3 just in case.

With the addition of quick-play spells to fortify the defenses, break boards and/or extend combo plays, Arkraiders are now capable of going second with confidence. With Pool of Eitr, you can destroy cards that present problems to your combo plays and/or force negations out of your opponent. With Heaven's Glow, you can prevent your combo monsters from being targeted early on, and take advantage of your equip spells' floating effects, or even prevent Nibiru from breaking your board before you have a chance to summon out Aquatic Lara. With Sacred Guidance, you can extend your combo with the draw 2 effect or revive 2 Arkraiders from your GY. With the pure variant, you don't need to worry about its demerits anyway since you're only summoning Arkraider monsters.

Foolish Burial Goods and Hidden Armory are also the very reason why this deck is powerful - Foolish Burial Goods allow you to capitalize on your field spells or equip spells floating, and Hidden Armory allows you to search for the equip spell that you need to extend your combos. And yes, Set Rotation is limited, but it is a must-have for Arkraiders as it allows you to bring out your field spells quickly when needed.

So far, in terms of extra deck, I never had to use Isolde. However, it is an option should I run into a pinch where I have to use it.

Let me know what you guys think.

Dude, don't exist the TCG/OCG format in Custom Card format. Ok?

He designed these cards to be better than the current TCG/OCG meta. In fact, many people design their customs around currently existing cards, whether for an archetype like Volcanics, or generic cards like ROTA. Customs may not be the same format as the TCG/OCG, but those serve as the benchmark that customs are measured around.
Buy Floowandereeze

DarwisBellium92
Posts: 233
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:04 pm
Reputation: 6

Post #69 by DarwisBellium92 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:35 pm

I prefer both TCG/OCG in Custom format
Im Italian cardmaker pioneer and artist
Shaddoll and Gimmick Puppet player

"If you hate me and criticize me without proof, you are the wrong person and you are doing yourself harm"
Cit.

parhelia_0000
User avatar
Posts: 256
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:03 am
Reputation: 11
Location: Canada
Mood:

Post #70 by parhelia_0000 » Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:42 am

One more support card for Arkraider coming up. With the rise of Exorsisters, I figured I'd make a card that gives Arkraiders a fighting chance. (I mean, yes, this deck can still beat Exorsisters, but still, better to have an insurance policy in place.)

Arkraider Retaliation (アークライダー・不利な報復/아크레이더 불리한 보복) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=2624483
You can only activate 1 "Arkraider Retaliation" per turn. Activate 1 of the following effects:
● When a card or effect is activated that would either destroy an "Arkraider" monster(s) you control, or send face-up "Arkraider" card(s) you control to the GY: Negate the effect, then Banish the top 10 cards of both players' Decks, face-up. Once per turn, during the End Phase of the turn you activated this effect: discard your entire hand, also you take damage equal to the number of cards discarded by this effect x 800.
● During damage calculation, if an "Arkraider" monster you control that is in Attack Position battles an opponent's monster with equal or higher ATK: Send 1 card from the top of your Deck to the GY for every 500 ATK difference (round up); your monster gains ATK equal to that difference +500, until the end of the Battle Phase. During the End Phase of the turn you used this effect: you take damage equal to the number of cards sent to the GY to activate this effect x 500.
If you control no Set Spell or Trap cards, you can activate this card from your hand during your opponent's turn.

parhelia_0000
User avatar
Posts: 256
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:03 am
Reputation: 11
Location: Canada
Mood:

Post #71 by parhelia_0000 » Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:17 pm

And another extra deck monster to boot! Enjoy!

Arkraider Underworld Lara (アークライダー・アンダーワールド・ラーラー/아크레이더 언더월드 라라) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=2626068
2+ monsters, including an "Arkraider" or Warrior monster
You can also Link Summon this card by using 1 Special Summoned "Arkraider" monster you control. This card's name is treated as "Arkraider Wicked Traveler" while it is on the field or in the GY. Gains 500 ATK per Link Material that was used to Link Summon this card. While this card is co-linked, your opponent cannot Special Summon monsters during your turn, except during the Battle Phase or End Phase. While this card points to an "Arkraider" monster, your opponent cannot draw cards outside the Draw Phase. You can discard 1 card and declare 1 card Type (Monster, Spell or Trap); Look at your opponent's hand, and all cards they draw until your next Standby Phase, and destroy all cards of the declared Type. You can only use this effect of "Arkraider Underworld Lara" once per turn. If this card is sent to the GY or Banished: Special Summon it, but return it to the Extra Deck when it leaves the field.

parhelia_0000
User avatar
Posts: 256
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:03 am
Reputation: 11
Location: Canada
Mood:

Post #72 by parhelia_0000 » Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:29 pm

Pure Arkraiders - 40-card Deck List (July 2021 Format)

You guys normally see me make these 50-card deck lists for Arkraiders. But, the one question that I've always wondered is, is it possible to make Arkraiders work with exactly 40 cards? A lot of people would cringe at 50-card deck lists because of consistency issues, so I decided to take a jab at the challenge as well.

Here's the deck list with the link provided Enjoy! https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=8915223

Image

MAIN DECK
MONSTERS (13)

3x Arkraider Apprentice Lara
2x Arkraider Communicator
1x Arkraider Prime Amelia
2x Arkraider Prime Richard
2x Arkraider Wicked Traveler
3x Ash Blossom & Joyous Springs

SPELLS (27)
3x Arkraider Excalibur
2x Arkraider Gauntlets of Thor
2x Arkraider Heaven's Glow
3x Arkraider Lost City - Niflheim
1x Arkraider Lost City - Paititi
1x Arkraider Lost City - Yamatai
3x Arkraider Lost Memories
2x Arkraider Pool of Eitr
2x Arkraider Sacred Guidance
2x Arkraider Triangle of Light
1x Called by the Grave
3x Foolish Burial Goods
1x Monster Reborn
1x Reinforcement of the Army

EXTRA DECK
1x Arkraider Darkness Lara
1x Arkraider Fantastic Lara
1x Arkraider Force Wraith
1x Arkraider Shadow Lara
1x Arkraider Survivor Lara
1x Borreload Savage Dragon
1x Arkraider eXotic Lara
1x Arkraider eXtreme Lara
1x Arkraider Wicked Nightmare
1x Arkraider Aquatic Lara
1x Arkraider Legendary Lara
1x Arkraider Mentor Von Croy
1x Arkraider Natla, the Vengeful
1x Arkraider Underworld Lara
1x Isolde, Two Tales of the Noble Knights

SIDE DECK
3x Nibiru, the Primal Being
2x Arkraider Diary of Knowledge
2x Arkraider Periapt Shard
2x Arkraider Retaliation
1x Harpie's Feather Duster
2x Lightning Storm
3x Evenly Matched

But the real question here is, does it MLG? Find out for yourself in the replays below!
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=37528-31588561
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=37528-31588833

parhelia_0000
User avatar
Posts: 256
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:03 am
Reputation: 11
Location: Canada
Mood:

Post #73 by parhelia_0000 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:07 pm

One more support card for Arkraiders. Enjoy!

Arkraider Revelation (アークライダー・啓示/아크레이더 계시) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=2633317
You can only activate 1 "Arkraider Revelation" per turn. After you activate this card, for the rest of this turn, you cannot activate Spell cards, except "Arkraider" Spell cards. Activate 1 of the following effects:
● Banish 1 "Arkraider" Field or Equip Spell from your Deck, and Set 1 card with the exact name directly from your Deck.
● Banish 1 "Arkraider" Normal or Quick-Play Spell from your Deck, except "Arkraider Revelation," and Set 1 card with the exact name directly from your Deck, also it can be activated this turn.
If an "Arkraider" Spell card you control would be destroyed or Banished, you can Banish this card from your GY instead.

greg503
User avatar
Posts: 1132
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:43 pm
Reputation: 88
Location: Flundereeze

Post #74 by greg503 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:30 am

Why give the archetype a Traptrick?
Buy Floowandereeze

parhelia_0000
User avatar
Posts: 256
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:03 am
Reputation: 11
Location: Canada
Mood:

Post #75 by parhelia_0000 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:08 pm

greg503 wrote:Why give the archetype a Traptrick?

Easier access to the right combo cards at the right time.

greg503
User avatar
Posts: 1132
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:43 pm
Reputation: 88
Location: Flundereeze

Post #76 by greg503 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:24 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:
greg503 wrote:Why give the archetype a Traptrick?

Easier access to the right combo cards at the right time.

But why Traptrick and not the normal searcher like ROTA?
Buy Floowandereeze

parhelia_0000
User avatar
Posts: 256
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:03 am
Reputation: 11
Location: Canada
Mood:

Post #77 by parhelia_0000 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:09 pm

greg503 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:
greg503 wrote:Why give the archetype a Traptrick?

Easier access to the right combo cards at the right time.

But why Traptrick and not the normal searcher like ROTA?

This way, the opponent can't stop it with Ash Blossom. #BigBrainTime

parhelia_0000
User avatar
Posts: 256
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:03 am
Reputation: 11
Location: Canada
Mood:

Post #78 by parhelia_0000 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:54 pm

Concept in testing: Arkraider God Cards

What if Lara Croft snuck into Atem's temple and got her hands on the Egyptian god cards? This is a deck list concept I wanted to test out with Arkraiders. Let me know what you guys think! https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=9008066

Image

parhelia_0000
User avatar
Posts: 256
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:03 am
Reputation: 11
Location: Canada
Mood:

Post #79 by parhelia_0000 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:24 pm

And a new support card for Arkraiders, to help enable the use of Egyptian God Cards. Enjoy!

Arkraider Lost City - Karnak (アークライダー・エメラルドポリス・カルナック/아크레이더 에메랄드폴리스 카르나크) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=2658004
When this card is activated: you can add 1 "Arkraider" Equip Spell card from your Deck to your hand, or if you control a face-up "Arkraider" monster, you can add 1 DIVINE monster from your Deck to your hand instead. You cannot Summon monsters, except Warrior, Spellcaster, Fiend or Divine-Beast monsters. While you control a face-up "Arkraider" monster, you are unaffected by cards or effects that would prevent you from Tributing monsters you control. If you would Tribute monsters to Tribute Summon a Divine-Beast monster, you can treat 1 "Arkraider" monster you control that was Special Summoned from the Extra Deck as 3 Tributes, or Banish "Arkraider" Equip Spell cards from your Deck, equal to the number of Tributes required to Tribute Summon a Divine-Beast monster, instead. Once per turn, if an "Arkraider" or Divine-Beast monster you control destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can target 1 "Arkraider" Equip Spell card in your GY; either add it to your hand, or equip it to an appropriate monster you control. If this card is sent to the GY or Banished: draw cards equal to the number of "Arkraider" monsters you control. You can only activate 1 "Arkraider Lost City - Karnak" per turn.

DarwisBellium92
Posts: 233
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:04 pm
Reputation: 6

Post #80 by DarwisBellium92 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:02 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:And a new support card for Arkraiders, to help enable the use of Egyptian God Cards. Enjoy!

Arkraider Lost City - Karnak (アークライダー・エメラルドポリス・カルナック/아크레이더 에메랄드폴리스 카르나크) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=2658004
When this card is activated: you can add 1 "Arkraider" Equip Spell card from your Deck to your hand, or if you control a face-up "Arkraider" monster, you can add 1 DIVINE monster from your Deck to your hand instead. You cannot Summon monsters, except Warrior, Spellcaster, Fiend or Divine-Beast monsters. While you control a face-up "Arkraider" monster, you are unaffected by cards or effects that would prevent you from Tributing monsters you control. If you would Tribute monsters to Tribute Summon a Divine-Beast monster, you can treat 1 "Arkraider" monster you control that was Special Summoned from the Extra Deck as 3 Tributes, or Banish "Arkraider" Equip Spell cards from your Deck, equal to the number of Tributes required to Tribute Summon a Divine-Beast monster, instead. Once per turn, if an "Arkraider" or Divine-Beast monster you control destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can target 1 "Arkraider" Equip Spell card in your GY; either add it to your hand, or equip it to an appropriate monster you control. If this card is sent to the GY or Banished: draw cards equal to the number of "Arkraider" monsters you control. You can only activate 1 "Arkraider Lost City - Karnak" per turn.

Nosense as Divine-Beast support u_u
Im Italian cardmaker pioneer and artist
Shaddoll and Gimmick Puppet player

"If you hate me and criticize me without proof, you are the wrong person and you are doing yourself harm"
Cit.


Return to “Custom Cards”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests