Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:18 pm

hows this for a compromise:
1st time you duel against me: my rules, my way
2nd time you duel against me: your rules, your way
3rd time: my rules, my way
4th time: your rules, your way
etc. etc.

the only 2 things i ask for all duels is: no pends, and no mystic mine
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

greg503

Post #2 by greg503 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:46 pm

You mean ONLY 1st/2nd time because you will block after either raging in game 1, or getting massively destroyed in 2021 format game 2
Buy Floowandereeze

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:59 pm

greg503 wrote:You mean ONLY 1st/2nd time because you will block after either raging in game 1, or getting massively destroyed in 2021 format game 2

ill give it a shot, but i cant make any guarantees
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #4 by LightCaster » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:43 am

CrystalMusic wrote:hows this for a compromise:
etc. etc.

There's actually more than 2 things you ask for and some of them you don't even follow.

In regular duels, you ask for 20 things. In custom duels, you ask for 29 things.

greg503

Post #5 by greg503 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:24 am

LightCaster wrote:
etc. etc.

There's actually more than 2 things you ask for and some of them you don't even follow.

In regular duels, you ask for 20 things. In custom duels, you ask for 29 things.

He's referring to when he (tries) to play modern Yu-Gi-Oh. Good thing neither Mystic Mine, nor pends are meta right now.
Buy Floowandereeze

Genexwrecker

Post #6 by Genexwrecker » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:55 am

I don’t think you understand what a compromise is. They only work if you know the people actually abide by it
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Rocket2

Post #7 by Rocket2 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:13 am

etc. etc.

Compromise? Here a bright idea, why don't you STFU and play like a normal duelist.
Also, ha! Of course you get the privilege to do your way 1st. And of course its not a match. Who to said the 2nd time will occur. Knowing you, you can give as many BS as you can possible think of. Hell, who to said you will not steal game one by declaring your opponent broke your stupid rules, and then steal the third with the same BS, and the next one, and so on.
Go play unrated advanced matches, you spineless adolescent. But being a gutless coward you are, I highly doubt your non-existence balls you are up to the reality that you SUCK!

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #8 by Lil Oldman » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:27 am

^^mood
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #9 by LightCaster » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:49 am

greg503 wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
etc. etc.

He's referring to when he (tries) to play modern Yu-Gi-Oh. Good thing neither Mystic Mine, nor pends are meta right now.

It's still 20 things.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #10 by Darkraiclone » Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:22 am

etc. etc.

In fantasy, this is what would happen, in reality, it won't. Why it won't happen is because there won't be a second time anyone duels with you because you'll either A, Block them over some petty reason, or B, you'll refuse them so you don't have to play real Yugioh.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #11 by AnimeMasterDub » Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:49 pm

other than the no pends im ok with this but when you mention things like first gen cards does that mean cards that are first gen related like blue-eyes alternative white dragon are not allowed or allowed

Rocket2

Post #12 by Rocket2 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:17 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:other than the no pends im ok with this but when you mention things like first gen cards does that mean cards that are first gen related like blue-eyes alternative white dragon are not allowed or allowed

Not allowed. According to his rules (that changes on the fly) if it was introduce in gen 1, then only cards released in that period. So no GX Blue-Eyes support cards. Pure BS. I know, old news but still true.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #13 by AnimeMasterDub » Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:20 pm

Rocket2 wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:other than the no pends im ok with this but when you mention things like first gen cards does that mean cards that are first gen related like blue-eyes alternative white dragon are not allowed or allowed

Not allowed. According to his rules (that changes on the fly) if it was introduce in gen 1, then only cards released in that period. So no GX Blue-Eyes support cards. Pure BS. I know, old news but still true.

so might as well just have a deck with only monsters like joey wheeler

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #14 by CrystalMusic » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:03 am

it has to either
A: been released between March 8, 2002 to november 25,2006 (excluding GX Premiering cards like HERO, Cyber Dragon, etc - i think you get the point)

AND/OR

B: Seen or Used by a character in the 1st gen or Pyramid of light. (Bonds Beyond Time and Dark Side of Dimensions DO NOT COUNT as BBT has Jayden and Yusei and DSoD is far later than 1st gen not to mention Aigami is not from the 1st gen)

NiwatoriFTW

Post #15 by NiwatoriFTW » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:17 am

CrystalMusic wrote:

it has to either
A: been released between March 8, 2002 to november 25,2006 (excluding GX Premiering cards like HERO, Cyber Dragon, etc - i think you get the point)

AND/OR

B: Seen or Used by a character in the 1st gen or Pyramid of light. (Bonds Beyond Time and Dark Side of Dimensions DO NOT COUNT as BBT has Jayden and Yusei and DSoD is far later than 1st gen not to mention Aigami is not from the 1st gen)

Arbitrary settings aside, there's still the chance of you disregarding cards that both existed back then and were used in the anime when convenient, such it was with Thunder Dragon and Seto Kaiba (viewtopic.php?p=56033#p56033).

AnimeMasterDub

Post #16 by AnimeMasterDub » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:49 am

CrystalMusic wrote:

it has to either

AND/OR

what if the card was used in a voice actor duel

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #17 by Jedx_EX » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:22 am

Genexwrecker wrote:I don’t think you understand what a compromise is. They only work if you know the people actually abide by it

Exactly!

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #18 by LightCaster » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:34 am

CrystalMusic wrote:

it has to either

AND/OR

So again. You're not wanting to compromise. You're just claiming to do so but still wanting your one-sided rules.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #19 by AnimeMasterDub » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:45 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

it has to either

AND/OR

So again. You're not wanting to compromise. You're just claiming to do so but still wanting your one-sided rules.

In other words CrystalMusic is pulling a King Julian as usual

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #20 by Lil Oldman » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:48 am

Crystal Julian!
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Return to “Spam Paradise”