Yu-Gi-Oh! » Rulings Q&A

Will Rhongo survive Herald of the Abyss?
james123
#1
This thought flew through my mind
Cromat
#2
Can I send "Testament of the Arcane Lords" by activating "Tokusano Shinkyojin" to draw 2 more cards from my Main Deck?
Cromat
#3
This thought flew through my mind


I found a reddit bla bla.. But only 1 comment posted related subject, it says you can (by saying: "It affects player not that card so you can." by defending that idea) but, like I said only 1 comment, so not important and needs to be comfirmed by someone who knows ruling issues.

So, I found this; https://db.ygorganization.com/qa#21242

But that one has been retracted also. So again, you will have to wait for a Head Judge, to find the (correct) answer of your question one day, and come here years later, and write the correct answer to your question here.


■ What are you talking about dude, just give me the answer.
ー If there is no else (declared) valid Monster Type and Attribute except "Number 86: Heroic Champion - Rhongomyniad" when your opponent activated that "Herald of the Abyss", you would have to send that (face-up) XYZ Monster from your field.





Note: If I am wrong, immediately spawn here and fix me.
james123
#4
This thought flew through my mind


I found a reddit bla bla.. But only 1 comment posted related subject, it says you can (by saying: "It affects player not that card so you can." by defending that idea) but, like I said only 1 comment, so not important and needs to be comfirmed by someone who knows ruling issues.

So, I found this; https://db.ygorganization.com/qa#21242

But that one has been retracted also. So again, you will have to wait for a Head Judge, to find the (correct) answer of your question one day, and come here years later, and write the correct answer to your question here.


■ What are you talking about dude, just give me the answer.
ー If there is no else (declared) valid Monster Type and Attribute except "Number 86: Heroic Champion - Rhongomyniad" when your opponent activated that "Herald of the Abyss", you would have to send that (face-up) XYZ Monster from your field.





Note: If I am wrong, immediately spawn here and fix me.

Welp, Myth Confirmed.
Kitty Trouble
#5
Herald of the Abyss doesn't affect monsters, so it'll send number 86 just fine.
Post Reply: