OMG! XD! OH WOW!

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Posts: 478
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 12
Mood:

OMG! XD! OH WOW!

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:44 am

https://imgur.com/CjUmQLU

I ruined YOUR reputation? no. You were the one who decided to make your account named after one of the most "hated" players on the site (IDC if im hated, haters gonna hate) so you put yourself into that situation, not me. so you have no one to blame but yourself! oh well copycat #11 added to my block list.

Sigh. Well at least i got a laugh out of this! XD!
"Don't get mixed up between my personality and my attitude. My personality is me and my attitude is based on how you treat me" - Roxanne Lewis

CrystalMusic
Posts: 478
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 12
Mood:

Post #2 by CrystalMusic » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:51 am

he registered yesterday
today: https://imgur.com/20hhxHx
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Don't get mixed up between my personality and my attitude. My personality is me and my attitude is based on how you treat me" - Roxanne Lewis

LightCaster
User avatar
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:28 am
Reputation: 15
Location: Illinois
Mood:

Post #3 by LightCaster » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:51 am

Truth be told you actually are kinda hated for reasons we've stated numerous times and never seem to prove us wrong on why you should be hated. I can however tell you the definition of infamy since you have it confused with fame obviously.

Infamy: Noun, antonym of the word "Fame"

Def: the state of being well known for some bad quality or deed.

And you have numerous bad qualities considering your behavior on Duelingbook, it's forums, Yugioh's Amiino and Youtube.

CrystailMusic
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:47 am
Reputation: 0

Post #4 by CrystailMusic » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:54 am

CrystalMusic wrote:https://imgur.com/CjUmQLU

I ruined YOUR reputation? no. You were the one who decided to make your account named after one of the most "hated" players on the site (IDC if im hated, haters gonna hate) so you put yourself into that situation, not me. so you have no one to blame but yourself! oh well copycat #11 added to my block list.

Sigh. Well at least i got a laugh out of this! XD!

I'll have you know my name CrystailMusic comes from my pony oc, she is a gentle pegasus with a mild green and blue tone. MY TAIL AND MANE are made of brilliant crystals that are as fine as hair! unliek your oc which is probably just a reskin!!!! That is the reputation ou are ruining! my elegant flight between the stars and reverse birthing all ponies in Equestria! Not to mention voring so ponyies have some where warm to stay inthe cold winter, (GLOORP!)

Renji Asuka
Posts: 167
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 8

Post #5 by Renji Asuka » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:59 am

CrystailMusic wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:https://imgur.com/CjUmQLU

I ruined YOUR reputation? no. You were the one who decided to make your account named after one of the most "hated" players on the site (IDC if im hated, haters gonna hate) so you put yourself into that situation, not me. so you have no one to blame but yourself! oh well copycat #11 added to my block list.

Sigh. Well at least i got a laugh out of this! XD!

I'll have you know my name CrystailMusic comes from my pony oc, she is a gentle pegasus with a mild green and blue tone. MY TAIL AND MANE are made of brilliant crystals that are as fine as hair! unliek your oc which is probably just a reskin!!!! That is the reputation ou are ruining! my elegant flight between the stars and reverse birthing all ponies in Equestria! Not to mention voring so ponyies have some where warm to stay inthe cold winter, (GLOORP!)

Oh god, you're a brony....the worst kind of furry.....

Renji Asuka
Posts: 167
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 8

Post #6 by Renji Asuka » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:03 am

Also, I guess CrystalMusic turning a new leaf was a lie. x)

Debt
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 42

Post #7 by Debt » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:40 am

This can't be real. You can't seriously not know what a parody is

underworld king styx
User avatar
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:48 pm
Reputation: 1

Post #8 by underworld king styx » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:20 am

Dear god; there are 13 CrystalMusics in the world. Please just stop. It's bad enough you set backrows and never attack.
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=129037-16466435
I call out your name even in death! As King I command you to rise! Let your rotten scream command an army of the dead! Syncro Summon! Never dying potential! Ascend death, Red-Eyes Zombie Necro Dragon!

CrystalMusic
Posts: 478
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 12
Mood:

Post #9 by CrystalMusic » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:56 pm

underworld king styx wrote:Dear god; there are 13 CrystalMusics in the world. Please just stop. It's bad enough you set backrows and never attack.
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=129037-16466435


Well excuse me for having a level 10 monster in my hand that requires a certain summoning condition to be summoned. Not my fault. I never thought that having a starting hand full of traps could "Trigger" someone so badly! Also, umm... I WENT FIRST, the player who goes 1st cant attack until their next turn! So im sorry that the "rules" of yugioh triggered you so badly!
"Don't get mixed up between my personality and my attitude. My personality is me and my attitude is based on how you treat me" - Roxanne Lewis

Debt
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 42

Post #10 by Debt » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:07 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Well excuse me for having a level 10 monster in my hand that requires a certain summoning condition to be summoned. Not my fault. I never thought that having a starting hand full of traps could "Trigger" someone so badly! Also, umm... I WENT FIRST, the player who goes 1st cant attack until their next turn! So im sorry that the "rules" of yugioh triggered you so badly!

Don't project, you got triggered by removal.

james123
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:56 am
Reputation: 1

Post #11 by james123 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:57 pm

Go fry an Egg on a Sidewalk! or should I say? Your Nutshack!

CrystalMusic
Posts: 478
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 12
Mood:

Post #12 by CrystalMusic » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:29 pm

also this post proves that i cant even log in now without someone being extremely rude to me.

on a side note: as i stated several times in the past:
Dont like me? or the way i duel? dont duel me.
all i ask is for all the rules in my profile and duel notes to be obeyed.
you do these 2 things u wont hear an ounce of complaining from me.
you do these 2 things and we will have a friendly and honorable duel.
"Don't get mixed up between my personality and my attitude. My personality is me and my attitude is based on how you treat me" - Roxanne Lewis

Neo_Fire_Sonic
User avatar
Posts: 72
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:57 am
Reputation: 10

Post #13 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:53 pm

Image
I'm not rude
But I am a retard
b

Renji Asuka
Posts: 167
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 8

Post #14 by Renji Asuka » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:59 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:also this post proves that i cant even log in now without someone being extremely rude to me.

on a side note: as i stated several times in the past:
Dont like me? or the way i duel? dont duel me.
all i ask is for all the rules in my profile and duel notes to be obeyed.
you do these 2 things u wont hear an ounce of complaining from me.
you do these 2 things and we will have a friendly and honorable duel.

You LITERALLY make call out threads in an attempt to BULLY and HARASS other users.
You ALSO stated you were going to turn a new leaf, WHICH YOU FAILED TO DO.
So anything you have coming to you, you actually deserve it.

underworld king styx
User avatar
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:48 pm
Reputation: 1

Post #15 by underworld king styx » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:52 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
underworld king styx wrote:Dear god; there are 13 CrystalMusics in the world. Please just stop. It's bad enough you set backrows and never attack.
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=129037-16466435


Well excuse me for having a level 10 monster in my hand that requires a certain summoning condition to be summoned. Not my fault. I never thought that having a starting hand full of traps could "Trigger" someone so badly! Also, umm... I WENT FIRST, the player who goes 1st cant attack until their next turn! So im sorry that the "rules" of yugioh triggered you so badly!

Well correct me if I am wrong, but you were the one that got mad by the effect of my card and deemed it broken which was very laughable. Coming from a kid who has a fusion monster that summons without fusion; and being completely invincible and allowing you to survive after your LP hits 0, even though it took me (3 turns) to knock you down. But oh well I guess, lol
I call out your name even in death! As King I command you to rise! Let your rotten scream command an army of the dead! Syncro Summon! Never dying potential! Ascend death, Red-Eyes Zombie Necro Dragon!

NiwatoriFTW
User avatar
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 1:11 am
Reputation: 15

Post #16 by NiwatoriFTW » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:58 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:also this post proves that i cant even log in now without someone being extremely rude to me.

on a side note: as i stated several times in the past:
Dont like me? or the way i duel? dont duel me.
all i ask is for all the rules in my profile and duel notes to be obeyed.
you do these 2 things u wont hear an ounce of complaining from me.
you do these 2 things and we will have a friendly and honorable duel.

friendly and honorable duel.

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-16375068ImageYeah, sure...

CrawTheShrimp
User avatar
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:54 pm
Reputation: 4

Post #17 by CrawTheShrimp » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:03 am

You do know that you're the worst right ?
Venoms need support. Snakes Rain was a lame excuse for Konami not to make supports for it. #ReptileSupportsIn2020

| Hanverid |
User avatar
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:07 am
Reputation: 12
Location: París, France
Mood:

Post #18 by | Hanverid | » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:02 am

This CyrstalMusic dude can't be real, nobody is that delusional.
People with a custom profile picture in Dueling Book, for some reason, are more toxic than the average Yu-Gi-Oh! players.

Image

Debt
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 42

Post #19 by Debt » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:11 am

It's hard to sift through what is him just trolling and what he legitimately believes. He's been doing this routine since DN and even maintained it during the time period when DN shut down and he first made an account on DB if /dng/ archives were to be believed. He behaves in a similar way on other games and on his youtube channel as well; where fiction ends and reality begins, if at all, is anyone's guess.

Christen57
User avatar
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 10:37 pm
Reputation: 2

Post #20 by Christen57 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:19 am

CrystalMusic has a youtube channel?


Return to “Spam Paradise”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: (Requiem) Dreamer and 23 guests