What i find funny about the internet

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Posts: 222
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 8
Mood:

What i find funny about the internet

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:38 am

random person: *posts picture of a furry character*
Internet: *losses their Shiz nit*
me: Oh for F*** sake people! Grow the F*** up! its just artwork! Ya bunch of buthurt losers! You're just mad because you can draw amazing artwork like that!

Debt
Posts: 87
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 23

Post #2 by Debt » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:48 am

Image
You mean like how one of the most balanced cards in the game actually raises your blood pressure?

CrystalMusic
Posts: 222
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 8
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:13 am

Debt wrote:Image
You mean like how one of the most balanced cards in the game actually raises your blood pressure?


That card is the reason why i always use Cursed Seal of The Forbidden Spell, Dark Bribe, Magic Jammer, and Horus The Black Flame Dragon LV8

Debt
Posts: 87
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 23

Post #4 by Debt » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:19 am

Instead of just accepting that cards can be destroyed and subsequently playing around it you let it live rent free in your head

NiwatoriFTW
User avatar
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 1:11 am
Reputation: 11

Post #5 by NiwatoriFTW » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:36 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:Image
You mean like how one of the most balanced cards in the game actually raises your blood pressure?


That card is the reason why i always use Cursed Seal of The Forbidden Spell, Dark Bribe, Magic Jammer, and Horus The Black Flame Dragon LV8

What a non-sequitur retort. Debt points out your hypocrisy at a conceptual level, you reply with what you do with one the things that annoys you. An insight was in order there, not your list of palliatives you have for your issues with losing cards through your opponent's actions.

CrystalMusic
Posts: 222
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 8
Mood:

Post #6 by CrystalMusic » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:08 pm

you know if you guys dont start saying positive things on my posts im also going to report this as harassment just like i did with deadcentre. you guys have never said anything postiive in response to my posts or replies.

makes me believe that you say negative things to feel better about yourself. man i almost feel sorry that you have to say negative things on my posts just to feel better, i almost feel sorry for you 2. ALMOST!

on another note: does making fun of me somehow make you feel better about your miserable life? is this how you get your kicks? gosh. makes me wonder WTF happened in your childhood that you 2 turned out like this.

and if youre gonna try to retort saying that im doing the same when i duel on here, i have a counter to that: i play the way i do because its how i best enjoy yugioh. remember that yugioh is a game. games are made for fun. fun is experienced differently from player to player. if you dont like the way i play yugioh: then just simply ignore me, my posts, and dont join me, its that simple. heck, if you dont like the way i play by all means go ahead and do yourself a favor and block me. but if you happen to join me, that means you agreed to my duel notes ruleset and its terms. which means u agreed to follow it. joining just to disobey the note is not only rude, its trolling. when my duel notes are disobeyed it upsets me. I have those duel notes in place so i can enjoy playing yugioh.

an internet troll: a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet

so in a way joining my duels with the intent to disobey my duel notes, knowing it upsets me, can be seen as trolling.

Slitina
User avatar
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:31 pm
Reputation: 1

Post #7 by Slitina » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:57 pm

They arent harrasing you infact what they are doing is pointing out all your faults that you have that your so blind to see. You pull the victim card and use autisim as an excuse to shield under but guess what news flash buddy: no one gives a damn if you have autisim on the internet they just see you as someone to duel also do you have to be that harsh over someone who disobeyed your duel note. Infact you are the only few on the site who would overeact when someone disobeys one's duel note. So do me a favor look yourself in the mirror and think about the damage you done to the site with your awful customs and toxic attitude.

CrystalMusic
Posts: 222
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 8
Mood:

Post #8 by CrystalMusic » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:05 pm

Slitina wrote:They arent harrasing you infact what they are doing is pointing out all your faults that you have that your so blind to see. You pull the victim card and use autisim as an excuse to shield under but guess what news flash buddy: no one gives a damn if you have autisim on the internet they just see you as someone to duel also do you have to be that harsh over someone who disobeyed your duel note. Infact you are the only few on the site who would overeact when someone disobeys one's duel note. So do me a favor look yourself in the mirror and think about the damage you done to the site with your awful customs and toxic attitude.


we all have faults but you dont see me pointing out everyone elses! other than the occasional: "can you not read?" (like WTF. why join a game that requires you to know how to read if u cant read?)

Look in a mirror? i do every day before i go out working my career. im looking at someone who has his life figured out, someone who has a career, someone who has his own house, someone who has his own daughter that he takes very good care of, someone who has a responsability."

Tell me when the last time you looked in a mirror was and what you saw.

Slitina
User avatar
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:31 pm
Reputation: 1

Post #9 by Slitina » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:38 pm

3 reasons 1. I agree we all have faults but you litterally are being like a prick about it and screaming makimg a fit 2. You dont have your life figured out infact you just use autisim and blocking as a way to hide from everything you cant get outside your bubble for example you wont try pends because they have alot of text guess what? Your cards have as much or more text also there is youtube or you can ask other people instead you stick with your "preferences" 3. You say you have someone to take care of well your setting a bad example by showing how you want to play a card game.

NiwatoriFTW
User avatar
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 1:11 am
Reputation: 11

Post #10 by NiwatoriFTW » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:19 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:you know if you guys dont start saying positive things on my posts im also going to report this as harassment just like i did with deadcentre. you guys have never said anything postiive in response to my posts or replies.

makes me believe that you say negative things to feel better about yourself. man i almost feel sorry that you have to say negative things on my posts just to feel better, i almost feel sorry for you 2. ALMOST!

on another note: does making fun of me somehow make you feel better about your miserable life? is this how you get your kicks? gosh. makes me wonder WTF happened in your childhood that you 2 turned out like this.

and if youre gonna try to retort saying that im doing the same when i duel on here, i have a counter to that: i play the way i do because its how i best enjoy yugioh. remember that yugioh is a game. games are made for fun. fun is experienced differently from player to player. if you dont like the way i play yugioh: then just simply ignore me, my posts, and dont join me, its that simple. heck, if you dont like the way i play by all means go ahead and do yourself a favor and block me. but if you happen to join me, that means you agreed to my duel notes ruleset and its terms. which means u agreed to follow it. joining just to disobey the note is not only rude, its trolling. when my duel notes are disobeyed it upsets me. I have those duel notes in place so i can enjoy playing yugioh.

an internet troll: a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet

so in a way joining my duels with the intent to disobey my duel notes, knowing it upsets me, can be seen as trolling.

What, people can't be critics towards arguments and opinions that you share, like they were flawless and outrightly correct? Like your assumption that we only say negative things whenever we point out some hypocrisy coming from you or that you digressed from the subject regarding a cause you want to defend in the many topics you create here? People don't have the obligation of remaining neutral or indulge the original poster for whatever content they bring into discussion.

As for your 2nd and 3rd paragraph, this could be my exact pondering and questions for you, but I don't dare to look down at people like that. You, on the other hand, could tell us how it's like to behave like you've depicted yourself in that comment, as you continuously point fingers and ridicules your opponents and the outcomes, both in forum topics and YouTube videos. I can't say for Debt, but I don't get any kicks from replying to your posts. It could be different, however, if you actually took your time to read and reply accordingly. Instead, we get digress in the discussion and retorts about an allegedly negativity from the criticism coming from a house of glass.

Now, for your "counter" to people exposing your hypocrisy, if you did just those to assure fun when dueling, it would be fine. However, you try to enforce your duel notes like they were a contract or something, with the opponent being subjected to be cussed if those criteria are not fulfilled, with handful examples of that available. It comes to reasoning that you would know the people who have driven you angry in that built-up scenario of yours and wouldn't duel them anymore, but the most noticeable and recurrent situations for you to be applying that harsh predicament happens to be against random players who are new to Custom Cards or that doesn't even know you. They never agreed to be insulted for such minor things.

And that's not even considering how your concept of "fun" in custom cards involves making the game impossible to interact with your cards, corner your opponent while delaying the inevitable for dozens of turns and retort offensively regarding whining, immaturity or how bad of a duelist they are whenever they comment about the situation resulted by your unbalanced cards. People didn't sign an agreement to not have their fun when playing against you, nor to help you cope with your issues. Having fun online at other people's expenses does constitute the concept of trolling and since you pointed that out, it made me ponder how different that is from the duels you arrange there. That is, if it weren't for the excuses you claim to have to behave like that, even though the offenses as result are far from acceptable, nevertheless.

CrystalMusic wrote:
Slitina wrote:They arent harrasing you infact what they are doing is pointing out all your faults that you have that your so blind to see. You pull the victim card and use autisim as an excuse to shield under but guess what news flash buddy: no one gives a damn if you have autisim on the internet they just see you as someone to duel also do you have to be that harsh over someone who disobeyed your duel note. Infact you are the only few on the site who would overeact when someone disobeys one's duel note. So do me a favor look yourself in the mirror and think about the damage you done to the site with your awful customs and toxic attitude.


we all have faults but you dont see me pointing out everyone elses! other than the occasional: "can you not read?" (like WTF. why join a game that requires you to know how to read if u cant read?)

Look in a mirror? i do every day before i go out working my career. im looking at someone who has his life figured out, someone who has a career, someone who has his own house, someone who has his own daughter that he takes very good care of, someone who has a responsability."

Tell me when the last time you looked in a mirror was and what you saw.

Well, sure, you don't point out EVERYONE else's faults. But you do point out many enough about your random encounters with people who "disobey" your duel notes that feels overkill for even a "spam paradise", let alone what you do in your YouTube channel. And you don't take even responsibility for your actions online, like cussing people for no good reason other than being a direct cause and effect of other people's behaviours along with your conditions, like you had no choice in how you behave and respond to those.

Here you were, judging people you don't know about how they supposedly have to be negative in order to feel better about themselves. I don't know if you wouldn't have any kind of catharsis doing otherwise, but I don't post here (regardless if negatively in your concept or not) to make me feel better, but rather to argument, reinforce thoughtful discussions and promote gaming on a level playing field.

I see constructive criticism on this behaviour of mine the same way as you see fun on playing in arbitrarily restrictive rules while constantly keeping your opponent in a major disadvantage. However, I can freely argue about and refute your line of reasoning for said practices and so can you, but you have yet to do the same for mine and possibly Debt's as well to actually call them "negative".

Debt
Posts: 87
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 23

Post #11 by Debt » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:01 am

I have no obligation to kiss your ass. You're free to believe that my criticism levied against you are attacks against you, or you can take what I say and reflect on how you conduct yourself and correct yourself. Know that if you clean up your act and start being a better or at the very least neutral part of the community I'll have no reason to harp on you. Lest you forget I was one of the few people who did extend a hand to help you when you had technical issues viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6743 I am rather amiable in nature.

CrystalMusic wrote:im looking at someone who has his life figured out, someone who has a career, someone who has his own house, someone who has his own daughter that he takes very good care of, someone who has a responsability."

I know this is a crock of shit. I actually do have concrete proof for this, not just circumstantial proof like how cluttered and dirty your room is and how you hoard your possessions in 1 room like a single person renting out a room. I actually would rather not embarrass you.


Return to “Spam Paradise”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests