looking for tag partner for 1 of 2 formats

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Posts: 222
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 8
Mood:

looking for tag partner for 1 of 2 formats

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:16 am

Advanced format: looking for partner using warrior-type based archetypes
Customs: anything except: pends, meta, insta wins (or other BS)

Debt
Posts: 87
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 23

Post #2 by Debt » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:53 am

Why ruin 1 person's fun when you could ruin 3?

CrystalMusic
Posts: 222
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 8
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:15 am

Debt wrote:Why ruin 1 person's fun when you could ruin 3?

99% of you ruin my fun so...

Debt
Posts: 87
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 23

Post #4 by Debt » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:18 am

Your fun is based on winning in an overwhelming fashion and no one is obligated to be your punching bag

NiwatoriFTW
User avatar
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 1:11 am
Reputation: 11

Post #5 by NiwatoriFTW » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:31 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:Why ruin 1 person's fun when you could ruin 3?

99% of you ruin my fun so...

What kind of logic is that? "People ruin my fun, so I'm allowed to ruin the fun of every random person that duels me?"

That's not even retributive justice, that's revenge on innocent strangers.

CrystalMusic
Posts: 222
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 8
Mood:

Post #6 by CrystalMusic » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:29 pm

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:Why ruin 1 person's fun when you could ruin 3?

99% of you ruin my fun so...

What kind of logic is that? "People ruin my fun, so I'm allowed to ruin the fun of every random person that duels me?"

That's not even retributive justice, that's revenge on innocent strangers.


to be innocent you must have done no wrong doing, we all were born to sin, so no one is truly innocent

NiwatoriFTW
User avatar
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 1:11 am
Reputation: 11

Post #7 by NiwatoriFTW » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:22 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:99% of you ruin my fun so...

What kind of logic is that? "People ruin my fun, so I'm allowed to ruin the fun of every random person that duels me?"

That's not even retributive justice, that's revenge on innocent strangers.


to be innocent you must have done no wrong doing, we all were born to sin, so no one is truly innocent

"for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified by his grace as gift." Romans 3:23-24

Wonderful. Still, through those actions, you are judging random people blatantly ignoring the presumption of innocence, a legal right present in your so beloved legal system you care mentioning in other topics, as well in many other systems. And you say it's fine to apply a "punishment" to people solely based on what's considered a religious lesson about humankind? Worse than that, that you are, for some reason, justified to take matters into your own hands towards people who hasn't done anything wrong or even relevant to the subject in question?

If you like to apply for your reality lines of conduct that are philosophical and religious as well, here's one:

Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

Matthew 7:1-5

Debt
Posts: 87
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 23

Post #8 by Debt » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:46 am

CrystalMusic wrote:to be innocent you must have done no wrong doing, we all were born to sin, so no one is truly innocent

If you had an iota of self-awareness you'd know that this doesn't paint you in a good light.


Return to “Spam Paradise”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests