what i dont get about players in the custom cards format

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 7
Mood:

Re: what i dont get about players in the custom cards format

Post #21 by CrystalMusic » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:41 am

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:or because all he spits out is shit! like you!

If nothing I say is true then it should be easy to disprove. But you it seems like you can't refute a single statement and shy away like a coward.


says the one whos afraid to duel against me

Slitina
User avatar
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:31 pm
Reputation: 1

Post #22 by Slitina » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:44 am

You blocked him you idiot he cant duel you because when you blocked someone they cant join your duels or pm you or in other words are you afraid to duel him because u blocked him and if debt host a duel u wouldnt join

CrystalMusic
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 7
Mood:

Post #23 by CrystalMusic » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:46 am

Slitina wrote:You blocked him you idiot he cant duel you because when you blocked someone they cant join your duels or pm you or in other words are you afraid to duel him because u blocked him and if debt host a duel u wouldnt join


i dont follow people, i lead, imma leo!!! leos are leaders not followers. if you want a duel against me u have to join me!

Debt
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 10

Post #24 by Debt » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:48 am

CrystalMusic wrote:says the one whos afraid to duel against me

You go out of your way to reject me. Not even just ignore me and pick someone else but you push the reject button.

Slitina
User avatar
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:31 pm
Reputation: 1

Post #25 by Slitina » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:03 am

Star signs do not do shit about your personality you should be aware of that oh wait im surprised you know that from your aspergers like what are you following a lion in the sky here my turn im an archer and the archer shoots the lion with the bow.

xDEADCENTREx
User avatar
Posts: 348
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:17 am
Reputation: 31
Contact:

Post #26 by xDEADCENTREx » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:26 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Slitina wrote:You blocked him you idiot he cant duel you because when you blocked someone they cant join your duels or pm you or in other words are you afraid to duel him because u blocked him and if debt host a duel u wouldnt join


i dont follow people, i lead, imma leo!!! leos are leaders not followers. if you want a duel against me u have to join me!


The only thing you lead is people more autistic than you are. You claim to be a adult in other threads already, which you're clearly trolling on, and then you're using autism

Seriously I don't know how your toxic bullshit is even being tolerated on the dueling atform
You are NOTHING but human garbage causing people to feel bad and shitty for no reason. I HATE your type with a burning passion and STILL offered help? What the actual fuck was I thinking to offer help to such a toxic attention whoring troll. Unbelievable you act like this, harassing opponents, using spam paradise for your own twisted wall of shame, yet you get mad over stupid shit like me commenting in all your threads. Guess what, it doesn't change the fact the audience's seeing will know you're nothing but a toxic player that requires special attention.

One who's in my opinion also if I may say, abusing the LACK of penalty for certain toxic behaviours, and let's not forget the screenshots that you shared, the partials? I'd love to see the original full conversations from your DM records. I think once I see them, the idiot won't actually be them, but it will be you, filtering yourself to look like someone you're not. I think it's pathetic that this is your hobby, and such a sadistic twisted one to boot.

xDEADCENTREx
User avatar
Posts: 348
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:17 am
Reputation: 31
Contact:

Post #27 by xDEADCENTREx » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:34 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Slitina wrote:You blocked him you idiot he cant duel you because when you blocked someone they cant join your duels or pm you or in other words are you afraid to duel him because u blocked him and if debt host a duel u wouldnt join


i dont follow people, i lead, imma leo!!! leos are leaders not followers. if you want a duel against me u have to join me!


So lions don't "follow" each other into a cave like in The Lion King?

If you use "I am a leo, Leo's are leaders" as your excuse for stupid shit of the childlike mentality, and don't see an issue, then you're just blind, and blind leaders lead their kind into death. Why would anyone follow a retarded lion who can't see? Outlandish!

CrystalMusic
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 7
Mood:

Post #28 by CrystalMusic » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:42 pm

xDEADCENTREx wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Slitina wrote:You blocked him you idiot he cant duel you because when you blocked someone they cant join your duels or pm you or in other words are you afraid to duel him because u blocked him and if debt host a duel u wouldnt join


i dont follow people, i lead, imma leo!!! leos are leaders not followers. if you want a duel against me u have to join me!


The only thing you lead is people more autistic than you are. You claim to be a adult in other threads already, which you're clearly trolling on, and then you're using autism

Seriously I don't know how your toxic bullshit is even being tolerated on the dueling atform
You are NOTHING but human garbage causing people to feel bad and shitty for no reason. I HATE your type with a burning passion and STILL offered help? What the actual fuck was I thinking to offer help to such a toxic attention whoring troll. Unbelievable you act like this, harassing opponents, using spam paradise for your own twisted wall of shame, yet you get mad over stupid shit like me commenting in all your threads. Guess what, it doesn't change the fact the audience's seeing will know you're nothing but a toxic player that requires special attention.

One who's in my opinion also if I may say, abusing the LACK of penalty for certain toxic behaviours, and let's not forget the screenshots that you shared, the partials? I'd love to see the original full conversations from your DM records. I think once I see them, the idiot won't actually be them, but it will be you, filtering yourself to look like someone you're not. I think it's pathetic that this is your hobby, and such a sadistic twisted one to boot.


ok i got a challenge for you: COMMENT SOMETHING POSITIVE ON MY FORUM POSTS FOR ONCE INSTEAD OF: INSULTING OTHERS, SAYING YOU HATE THEM, CALLING THEM TOXIC WHEN YOURE THE ONE REPLYING WITH HATE, CALLING PEOPLE IDIOTS.

I FIND IT FUNNY YOU SAY IM TOXIC BUT ALL YOU EVER COMMENT ON MY POSTS IS NEGATIVITY. IM NOT THE ONE WHOS TOXIC HERE! ITS YOU xDEADCENTREx

Seriously i cant even make a post here without you spilling toxicity on the post when i wasnt even being toxic to you in the first place. you have got to be thee most toxic player in the forums i have ever seen. i have seen the comments you leave on just about every post in the forums. seriously dude, grow TF up. ever hear the old saying: If you cant say anything nice, dont say anything at all?

xDEADCENTREx
User avatar
Posts: 348
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:17 am
Reputation: 31
Contact:

Post #29 by xDEADCENTREx » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:18 pm

The only toxicity I spill is awareness of your toxicity, and trying to help you fix the PSCT on your cards, isn't being nice or kind?

How many times did I offer you 1-1 help to make an "attempt" to fix the PSCT so your cards don't cause opponents to ask how they work due to bad text? Why do you use "not everyone uses PSCT" as an excuse to class yourself with a bunch of users who upload fee cards with bad text, compared to your card count of 60+. Further you dislike non custom cards, so I can presume without question all your cards have poor PSCT and your opponent will have more questions to be answered than there is time to duel with that mentality.

It would be nice to see you care about ruining other users experience on the site and feeling ashamed, however in every single thread with you in that, that's never happened. Yet I'm toxic because I use mean words to you, which only occured, what? After about 6 posts minimum of your using autism as an excuse to not try, because you "can't learn", and obviously you can't learn if you don't make an effort to try to learn. You don't want to do that however.


Why don't you play a game more in tune with your skillset. The best one I can think of is farmville.

Runzy
User avatar
Posts: 883
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:06 pm
Reputation: 6

Post #30 by Runzy » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:34 pm

This is cringy you are obviously wrong yet won't admit it and you wonder why people don't want to duel you or complain when they do. You don't have the capacity to learn or listen. Why make a thread when you won't even take in the explanations, to feed your ego or something? Don't make threads if you cannot take criticism, Psct is important if you cannot simply look at other cards and implement the Psct you want on the card you are making people won't duel you as you can make up how your card works as the duel progresses which I am pretty sure you would do anyway as you like making up randomly rules in your duels. In conclusion God please stop with the awful threads. Have a nice day.
Image
Hired 20/09/2017
Konami RC-1 Certified (August 2017)
Konami PC-1 Certified (August 2017)
Konami DC-1 Certified (March 2019)

xDEADCENTREx
User avatar
Posts: 348
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:17 am
Reputation: 31
Contact:

Post #31 by xDEADCENTREx » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:52 am

Can someone please link this thread to Lantern. They "need" to see it.

xDEADCENTREx
User avatar
Posts: 348
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:17 am
Reputation: 31
Contact:

Post #32 by xDEADCENTREx » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:06 pm

Runzy wrote:This is cringy you are obviously wrong yet won't admit it and you wonder why people don't want to duel you or complain when they do. You don't have the capacity to learn or listen. Why make a thread when you won't even take in the explanations, to feed your ego or something? Don't make threads if you cannot take criticism, Psct is important if you cannot simply look at other cards and implement the Psct you want on the card you are making people won't duel you as you can make up how your card works as the duel progresses which I am pretty sure you would do anyway as you like making up randomly rules in your duels. In conclusion God please stop with the awful threads. Have a nice day.


I've offered to EDIT ALL there cards for them, until they started saying they can't because autism, and yet fail to contact me for editing class.

They're just a walking trash bag, that needs to be eradicated from the site for fair use.


Return to “Spam Paradise”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests