Toxic User list

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Dal920
User avatar
Posts: 702
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:52 am
Reputation: 13

Re: Toxic User list

Post #21 by Dal920 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:26 pm

Damn you made seven posts do you get a wish now?

Alisae
User avatar
Posts: 183
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:38 am
Reputation: 12

Post #22 by Alisae » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:32 pm

Blank just come chill and play forum mafia with me
You would love it because you get to get into pissing matches all of the time
You have my discord handle, dm me I’ll give you a link to the place

xDEADCENTREx
User avatar
Posts: 285
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:17 am
Reputation: 28

Post #23 by xDEADCENTREx » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:11 pm

Alisae wrote:Blank just come chill and play forum mafia with me
You would love it because you get to get into pissing matches all of the time
You have my discord handle, dm me I’ll give you a link to the place


Why play Forum Mafia when I have no time? :(
You know I honestly would, and that I got talent for it when I got the time.

I should be getting my keys sometime this month, when I meet the landlord, end of month I will be getting either a PC or a Laptop used for something to do with my time, so I will be able to by October I expect. (Nothing goes as planned so I don't promise anything)

If you want to mafia sincerely, I usually use Pokemon Showdown's Mafia Room. Been using it for the last couple of days now. It's dead at times, but also has official events, and big numbers. The best part is it operates solely on real time, and games don't last days.

xDEADCENTREx
User avatar
Posts: 285
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:17 am
Reputation: 28

Post #24 by xDEADCENTREx » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:12 pm

Dal920 wrote:Damn you made seven posts do you get a wish now?

I wish for Dal920 to live forever

xDEADCENTREx
User avatar
Posts: 285
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:17 am
Reputation: 28

Post #25 by xDEADCENTREx » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:18 pm

Any more names for me to add?

As someone feels I am still toxic, and this is done in awareness, I have added myself to the list.
This is NOT to harass, insult or otherwise defame, this is solely for awareness purposes. Users will be able to view this thread (if they wish) when dealing with users, be it in Direct Messaging, or through Duels, with this awareness in mind.

It's similar to another awareness tactic I did with Peterborough's Tent City, in which we had one person going into people's tents without permission, while having a mental fault of "take whatever is lying around", which in this case was "Anything in Tents". I spread the information to others in the name of awareness, and this made people alert, while still being friendly with this person.

When someone is aware of habits, or issues, they tend to be alert and look for those habits or issues. When they do not know, they are not alert and prone to being victimized in one way or another, whether it be Verbally, Psychologically, or Emotionally, all these would apply to the forum.

So to clarify, this is not intended as a "bash thread".

Anymore for me to add to the list?

Dal920
User avatar
Posts: 702
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:52 am
Reputation: 13

Post #26 by Dal920 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:41 pm

Making someone live forever is pretty cruel man. Put yourself twice.

xDEADCENTREx
User avatar
Posts: 285
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:17 am
Reputation: 28

Post #27 by xDEADCENTREx » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:04 pm

Dal920 wrote:Making someone live forever is pretty cruel man. Put yourself twice.


That's the point I thought lol

I will meet you halfway and underline my name just for you buddy

Kalsan
User avatar
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:14 pm
Reputation: 1

Post #28 by Kalsan » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:05 pm

Okay so...

xDEADCENTREx
User avatar
Posts: 285
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:17 am
Reputation: 28

Post #29 by xDEADCENTREx » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:09 pm

Kalsan wrote:Okay so...

Are you suggesting I add you to the list? :lol:

Alisae
User avatar
Posts: 183
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:38 am
Reputation: 12

Post #30 by Alisae » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:25 am

xDEADCENTREx wrote:
Alisae wrote:Blank just come chill and play forum mafia with me
You would love it because you get to get into pissing matches all of the time
You have my discord handle, dm me I’ll give you a link to the place


Why play Forum Mafia when I have no time? :(
You know I honestly would, and that I got talent for it when I got the time.

I should be getting my keys sometime this month, when I meet the landlord, end of month I will be getting either a PC or a Laptop used for something to do with my time, so I will be able to by October I expect. (Nothing goes as planned so I don't promise anything)

If you want to mafia sincerely, I usually use Pokemon Showdown's Mafia Room. Been using it for the last couple of days now. It's dead at times, but also has official events, and big numbers. The best part is it operates solely on real time, and games don't last days.
My best friend who is banned on the site I play on plays there.
I prefer playing on a forum due to the fact its just slower and I'm anchored to the site I play on, mostly because I've just always had the most fun there.

I think you would have time for it, days can be anywhere from 8 rl days to 14 rl days and nights are 2 rl days long.
And given how much you love posting on here, I think you'll be fine if you stick minis (13 players) or micros (9 players)
the larger games, while they are more hype, more fun, and generally more of a mess, they can get quite spammy.

And also you can occasionally met some dam good players who play in games, and those are a blast.

xDEADCENTREx
User avatar
Posts: 285
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:17 am
Reputation: 28

Post #31 by xDEADCENTREx » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:47 pm

Dal920 wrote:Making someone live forever is pretty cruel man. Put yourself twice.


Does that mean I put CrystalMusic on here 3 times?


Return to “Spam Paradise”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: penguin boi and 29 guests