yugigugi | | #1 | Mon Apr 6, 2026 12:56 PM | | Delete | Hello, I'm pretty new into yugioh and am currently building a penguin deck.
I hope the people here are somewhat supportive for beginners, as I'm still slow when it comes to turns xD
Looking forward to future matches!! |
|
LatriceLLngram | | #2 | Mon Jul 27, 2026 12:26 AM | | Delete | Awesome discussion, looking forward to more updates!
Edit by https://wartheknights.com a day ago |
|
metrostroke | | #3 | Thu Sep 3, 2026 1:41 AM | | Delete | Fantastic conversation; I look forward to future updates!
Edit by https://snowrider-2.io a day ago |
|
utopiananchor | | #4 | Tue Sep 8, 2026 10:49 PM | | Delete | Hey, fellow duelists! I just adore how open this community is for newcomers like myself. The deck-building advice were quite helpful, especially the section about balancing monster and spell cards! Do you have any favorite tactics that have really worked for you?
Edit by https://scratchgamesonline.io 2 days ago |
|
threadbare | | #5 | Sun Sep 13, 2026 9:49 PM | | Delete | Hey fellow duelists! I absolutely love how welcoming this community is to new people like myself. https://spidersolitaire-2suits.com |
|
Jurrac25 | | #6 | Mon Sep 14, 2026 8:05 PM | | Delete | Still a failure to reply...I have respectfully a service address..I do have it but I want to avoid that rout |
|
Jurrac25 | | #7 | Mon Sep 14, 2026 8:05 PM | | Delete | Still a failure to reply...I have respectfully a service address..I do have it but I want to avoid that rout |
|