TP1985c | | #1 | Wed Feb 4, 2026 7:08 AM | | Delete | Hi everyone!
I logged into my account today and suddenly received a pop-up message saying I'm frozen for 6 days. I don't know why, since I've only played one game so far and therefore couldn't have broken any rules.
Could someone perhaps explain this in more detail?
I would be very grateful. Thanks, TP1985c. |
|
ornamentshero | | #2 | Tue Jul 28, 2026 1:12 AM | | Delete | That's definitely strange. If you've only played one game and haven't done anything that would violate the rules, it may be a mistake or an automatic action by the system. https://stickmangamespc.io/stick-hook |
|
storyacceptable | | #3 | Thu Sep 3, 2026 4:07 AM | | Delete | This could be an unintentional error or an automated trigger generated by the system https://musicgames.io/sprunki-game |
|