Locked Threads Portrayed By Ace Attorney

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Genexwrecker

Re: Locked Threads Portrayed By Ace Attorney

Post #121 by Genexwrecker » Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:50 pm

Excellion wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Excellion wrote: Really... because he clearly states otherwise here in the full quote:

Also, now you want to stop talking aboult LGBTQ+ because its making you uncomfortable, but saw nothing wrong with starting this conversation in the "i dont identify as male or female" thread. Funny that, didnt seem to be an issue until the conversations turned back on them...

We don't mind having threads for talking about LGBTQ+. MarshieDemon does, which is why she kept locking the threads where we were talking about this stuff, so if you want to keep complaining about anyone being "uncomfortable" about these discussions, take it up with her.

Plus, multiple people now have stated that these arguments shouldn't spread to this thread and I agree with them, so give me some time and I'll get to recreating those locked threads you're referring to, as this recent one involving Sound4's thread took me 10-11 days to complete for Part 1, while I've still got the rest of that thread to finish for Part 2.

We can can use one of these threads (that haven't been locked yet) to continue discussing this gender stuff if you want. https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=21675
https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=21674

marshie didnt lock those threads because they were on the topic of lgbtq... they were locked for the homophobic stuff being said and the blatent harrassment that was happening (mostly by the people who are trying to shut down the conversation in this thread) which i think would make it a pretty good canidate for an objection maker., cant wait to see part 2 of sound24's thread.
they were locked because those topics do not belong on the forum. Now lets keep this thread to the subject matter which is ace attorney memes. At this point we will just start removing peoples abilities to post if we cannot keep threads on subject.

In other news that latest one was so long and i lovecthat I am still the same character. Lots of scenes with me paired with others as well hilarious. Kinda crazy that it took you that long to make nice job.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Excellion

Post #122 by Excellion » Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:54 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
We don't mind having threads for talking about LGBTQ+. MarshieDemon does, which is why she kept locking the threads where we were talking about this stuff, so if you want to keep complaining about anyone being "uncomfortable" about these discussions, take it up with her.

Plus, multiple people now have stated that these arguments shouldn't spread to this thread and I agree with them, so give me some time and I'll get to recreating those locked threads you're referring to, as this recent one involving Sound4's thread took me 10-11 days to complete for Part 1, while I've still got the rest of that thread to finish for Part 2.

We can can use one of these threads (that haven't been locked yet) to continue discussing this gender stuff if you want. https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=21675
https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=21674

marshie didnt lock those threads because they were on the topic of lgbtq... they were locked for the homophobic stuff being said and the blatent harrassment that was happening (mostly by the people who are trying to shut down the conversation in this thread) which i think would make it a pretty good canidate for an objection maker., cant wait to see part 2 of sound24's thread.
they were locked because those topics do not belong on the forum. Now lets keep this thread to the subject matter which is ace attorney memes. At this point we will just start removing peoples abilities to post if we cannot keep threads on subject.

In other news that latest one was so long and i lovecthat I am still the same character. Lots of scenes with me paired with others as well hilarious. Kinda crazy that it took you that long to make nice job.

the subject is "locked threads that should be made into ace attorney memes", i was one topic.

Christen57

Post #123 by Christen57 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:37 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:But do me a favor...
You still treat me like shit despite the fact that I'm better than you and, get rid of this shit post, it's useless.
Bye losers

Genexwrecker wrote:correct

greg503 wrote:Parhelia should be doing fine now, his last post was unveiling a new boss monster he made to combine 3 of his archetypes earlier this month... in a thread with no replies yet.

itsmetristan wrote:I wonder what the next one will be?

james123 wrote:The on with CrystalMusic and involving creator's names
UPDATE: There we go I found it!
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9018

Jedx_EX wrote:I think for better viewing quality the paragraphs could be split into different text boxes. But other than that, cool beans.

KTeknis wrote:Well, that thread. It kinda gives me bad memories.

Lil Oldman wrote:Customs is such a weird and volatile place.

PENMASTER wrote:i wish i was in more locked threads being godot is awesome

Renji Asuka wrote:Lil' Old Man was brilliant pick of character that you chose lol

Rocket2 wrote:So you see me as a judge who never smile, eh? lol
But this post is still not a bad one for me to see before I become inactive again. So

Sound4 wrote:Awesome it would cool if you did more popular threads.

Some feedback for the future. Try to make these as short as possible. I'm glad you split this into parts, but after like 3 hours of viewing it. It's a bit much.

If possible, try and cut it down to 15 - 30 minute mark

Here's Part 2/2 of Sound4's "Silence is Consent in Yugioh Just had Confirmation" thread portrayed by Ace Attorney!

https://objection.lol/objection/4676323

PENMASTER

Post #124 by PENMASTER » Sat Dec 24, 2022 4:19 am

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
love2hate

Sound4

Post #125 by Sound4 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 4:37 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

Some feedback for the future. Try to make these as short as possible. I'm glad you split this into parts, but after like 3 hours of viewing it. It's a bit much.

If possible, try and cut it down to 15 - 30 minute mark

Here's Part 2/2 of Sound4's "Silence is Consent in Yugioh Just had Confirmation" thread portrayed by Ace Attorney!

https://objection.lol/objection/4676323

I thought that was done quite a while ago.

MarshieDemon

Post #126 by MarshieDemon » Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:33 am

I'm so cute!

Head Administrator

Genexwrecker

Post #127 by Genexwrecker » Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:57 pm

MarshieDemon wrote:I'm so cute!

Uh sure marshie ur adorable
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Sound4

Post #128 by Sound4 » Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:36 pm

Still don't like on why you locked the thread

Renji Asuka

Post #129 by Renji Asuka » Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:08 pm

Sound4 wrote:

Get over it.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Sound4

Post #130 by Sound4 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:51 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:

Get over it.

Simply a statement

Renji Asuka

Post #131 by Renji Asuka » Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:52 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Still don't like on why you locked the thread

Get over it.

Simply a statement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bHXS_s ... luigicap10
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

PENMASTER

Post #132 by PENMASTER » Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:59 pm

i am so hyped for the next one I wonder which one its gonna be.i hope its the non binary one cause I spoke a lot in that one
love2hate

Return to “Spam Paradise”