Competition on DB Rated

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
Sound4

Competition on DB Rated

Post #1 by Sound4 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:50 pm

I have been seeing that a good amount of times when I go on DB rated I don't run into competitive decks. I have the most fun on DB when I run into top tier decks like prank kids. It annoys me that I run into decks like Altergeist even though I can beat them easily I don't feel like wasting 40 minutes on a deck like that.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #2 by Lil Oldman » Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:12 pm

Me when stuck in low ladder
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

greg503

Post #3 by greg503 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:41 pm

Wow, people want to play decks they like?????
Buy Floowandereeze

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #4 by Lil Oldman » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:40 pm

greg503 wrote:Wow, people want to play decks they like?????

How outrageous! What will we do? Play unchained until the end of time?!
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

Renji Asuka

Post #5 by Renji Asuka » Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:10 am

I love how this is in suggestions, yet doesn't suggest a damn thing.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Genexwrecker

Post #6 by Genexwrecker » Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:14 am

and what is the suggestion for us the staff who run the website because we have 0 control over what decks are played? you the players do that.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Sound4

Post #7 by Sound4 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:57 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:and what is the suggestion for us the staff who run the website because we have 0 control over what decks are played? you the players do that.

I am suggesting once you start reaching 300-400 rating you should be playing against more top tier better decks.

itsmetristan

Post #8 by itsmetristan » Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:00 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:and what is the suggestion for us the staff who run the website because we have 0 control over what decks are played? you the players do that.

I am suggesting once you start reaching 300-400 rating you should be playing against more top tier better decks.

There is absolutely nothing we can do for that. If you want to start facing better decks, you need to win more. What people play at what rating is out of our control.

RC-2
PC-1

Senior Admin

Genexwrecker

Post #9 by Genexwrecker » Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:28 pm

Sound4 wrote:

Have you ever heard of any ycs event refusing a top teir player for using rogue and not meta?
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Renji Asuka

Post #10 by Renji Asuka » Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:19 pm

Sound4 wrote:

I find it funny. You act as if Unchained is Rogue Tier...then proceed to make this thread....

I can't even...

Sound4

Post #11 by Sound4 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:57 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:
Sound4 wrote:

Have you ever heard of any ycs event refusing a top teir player for using rogue and not meta?

What are you suggesting?

Sound4

Post #12 by Sound4 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:58 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:

I find it funny. You act as if Unchained is Rogue Tier...then proceed to make this thread....

I can't even...

Yet Unchained is Rogue. There is nothing suggesting that it isn't.

Sound4

Post #13 by Sound4 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:59 pm

itsmetristan wrote:
Sound4 wrote:

There is absolutely nothing we can do for that. If you want to start facing better decks, you need to win more. What people play at what rating is out of our control.

How do I play more when I consistently run into boring decks? It doesn't give you the motivation to play. I find this weird as when I play on Nexus I run into way better decks consistently.
Last edited by Sound4 on Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PENMASTER

Post #14 by PENMASTER » Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:05 pm

Sound4 wrote:
itsmetristan wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I am suggesting once you start reaching 300-400 rating you should be playing against more top tier better decks.

How do you play more when I consistently run into boring decks? It doesn't give you the motivation to play. I find this weird as when I play on Nexus I run into way better decks consistently.

the first part of your sentence doesn't make sense.
if you don't like boring decks leave cause boring is pretty subjective.
nexus is a shithole with crackhead decks if you like it better go there
love2hate

Sound4

Post #15 by Sound4 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:07 pm

PENMASTER wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
itsmetristan wrote:There is absolutely nothing we can do for that. If you want to start facing better decks, you need to win more. What people play at what rating is out of our control.

How do you play more when I consistently run into boring decks? It doesn't give you the motivation to play. I find this weird as when I play on Nexus I run into way better decks consistently.

the first part of your sentence doesn't make sense.
if you don't like boring decks leave cause boring is pretty subjective.
nexus is a shithole with crackhead decks if you like it better go there

The banlist is the same as the TCG banlist. Nexus is really good quick and fun.

Wek

Post #16 by Wek » Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:42 pm

Sound4 wrote:

Why would you be facing more top tier decks at beginner ratings? :?:

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #17 by Lil Oldman » Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:50 pm

Mf really complaining about table 500 matches

Renji Asuka

Post #18 by Renji Asuka » Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:51 am

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I am suggesting once you start reaching 300-400 rating you should be playing against more top tier better decks.

I can't even...

Unchained isn't rogue, it's trash tier lmao

By your own suggestion you wouldn't be allowed to play Unchained in Ranked lmao

greg503

Post #19 by greg503 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:20 am

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

I can't even...

There's nothing suggesting Metaphys isn't rouge either then :lol:
Buy Floowandereeze

itsmetristan

Post #20 by itsmetristan » Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:57 am

Sound4 wrote:
itsmetristan wrote:

How do I play more when I consistently run into boring decks? It doesn't give you the motivation to play. I find this weird as when I play on Nexus I run into way better decks consistently.

Nobody is forcing you to play on DB. If you don't want to play enough to rank up, don't expect to consistently face good decks. It's the same for any game with a ranking system. You can't expect to consistently see good players at the lower ranks.

RC-2
PC-1

Senior Admin

Return to “Suggestions”