I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Christen57

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Post #1881 by Christen57 » Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:33 am

greg503 wrote:Small text is also readable in the editor

It's still tedious to have to copy it and paste it in the editor to read it as opposed to just being able to read it straight from the post itself.

KTeknis

Post #1882 by KTeknis » Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:39 am

Fredblade wrote:Ahh yes here we go Aromagirl with her Mary Sue cards spell that fuses from Deck because every deck needs shaddoll fusion, Macro Cosmos boss monster because cheer floodgate monsters yay also the other one unaffected + anti-kaiju clause that non-opt pops everything and gets bigger. Peak card design. Also whatever the Main Deck was because screw interaction, you're not touching my cards.
And the most fair monster was the vanilla. XD

The funny part is that she ragequit after missplaying
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=106567-37472851

That reminds me, I did dueled Aromagirl before. I once didn't think much about her, but after loooking it again, I guess it does need some balance fix.
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=471916-13847153
Also don't mind my old crappy deck lol.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #1883 by LightCaster » Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:55 am

KTeknis wrote:
Fredblade wrote:Ahh yes here we go Aromagirl with her Mary Sue cards spell that fuses from Deck because every deck needs shaddoll fusion, Macro Cosmos boss monster because cheer floodgate monsters yay also the other one unaffected + anti-kaiju clause that non-opt pops everything and gets bigger. Peak card design. Also whatever the Main Deck was because screw interaction, you're not touching my cards.

That reminds me, I did dueled Aromagirl before. I once didn't think much about her, but after loooking it again, I guess it does need some balance fix.

That's a dude and they're a tame version of CM, ngl. I dueled them before and they do not like me.

greg503

Post #1884 by greg503 » Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:59 pm

Christen57 wrote:

It's still tedious to have to copy it and paste it in the editor to read it as opposed to just being able to read it straight from the post itself.

Quote automatically puts it there and you can "cancel" with the back arrow (or closing)
Buy Floowandereeze

Christen57

Post #1885 by Christen57 » Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:31 pm

greg503 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

Quote automatically puts it there and you can "cancel" with the back arrow (or closing)

It's still unnecessary work to have to do all that just to read some text.

greg503

Post #1886 by greg503 » Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:43 pm

Christen57 wrote:
greg503 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

It's still unnecessary work to have to do all that just to read some text.

Which is the point of writing that way
Buy Floowandereeze

Fredblade
Mood:

Post #1887 by Fredblade » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:49 pm

LightCaster wrote:
KTeknis wrote:

That's a dude and they're a tame version of CM, ngl. I dueled them before and they do not like me.

I just dueled him again and oh god forbid you play arround his cards. He was using a fire emblem deck and I encounter this atrocity:
"Your opponent cannot activate card effects in response to the following effects. If your opponent activates a card effect (Quick Effect): you can discard 1 card; negate the activation and effect and banish that card faced-down."

But those are the same people that complain about Dragoon existing, you make Dragoon look like a Vanilla besides any of his cards.

Fredblade
Mood:

Post #1888 by Fredblade » Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:49 pm

I don't think the artwork was the issue...
Not only the art but the effect were also very cheap like how to make Yosenju on steroids with a non-opt onmi negate that attaches so it keeps refilling itself also the floodgate that turns off any Level 3 or lower monster for some reason (typical "anti-handtrap" card). But hey, "easy to negate", sure. Go play solitaire or something if you're so afraid of interaction.
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=106567-37498269

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #1889 by LightCaster » Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:04 am

Fredblade wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
KTeknis wrote:That reminds me, I did dueled Aromagirl before. I once didn't think much about her, but after loooking it again, I guess it does need some balance fix.

I just dueled him again and oh god forbid you play arround his cards. He was using a fire emblem deck and I encounter this atrocity:
"Your opponent cannot activate card effects in response to the following effects. If your opponent activates a card effect (Quick Effect): you can discard 1 card; negate the activation and effect and banish that card faced-down."

But those are the same people that complain about Dragoon existing, you make Dragoon look like a Vanilla besides any of his cards.

They got me permabanned from customs on another account for using cards that weren't mine but had amazing-yet-nsfw art.

KTeknis

Post #1890 by KTeknis » Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:49 am

LightCaster wrote:They got me permabanned from customs on another account for using cards that weren't mine but had amazing-yet-nsfw art.

What the, have tried appealing?

Christen57

Post #1891 by Christen57 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:53 am

LightCaster wrote:
Fredblade wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

They got me permabanned from customs on another account for using cards that weren't mine but had amazing-yet-nsfw art.

Wait. You're permabanned from customs because some other users made inappropriate cards or because you had an alt account that made such cards?

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #1892 by LightCaster » Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:47 am

Christen57 wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
Fredblade wrote:

Wait. You're permabanned from customs because some other users made inappropriate cards or because you had an alt account that made such cards?

On an alternate account, I had customs that were made by someone else, that had art that Aromagirl deemed inappropriate but either had next to no naughty bits showing or convenient censoring by the background.

Christen57

Post #1893 by Christen57 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:29 am

LightCaster wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

On an alternate account, I had customs that were made by someone else, that had art that Aromagirl deemed inappropriate but either had next to no naughty bits showing or convenient censoring by the background.

You admitted to using nsfw artworks. Were they like the artworks spidermanbaconman used for his "Lewd warrior" cards in this replay that was shared earlier? https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=106567-37498269

If so, then that would clearly be inappropriate for duelingbook, as covering a girl's butt with just micro thongs, and their boobs with just a micro bikini, isn't usually enough to properly censor them to make them appropriate. Micro thongs and micro bikinis barely cover the woman's private parts, so relying on just those to properly censor custom card female artworks could still cause them to be in violation of the rules.

Another ineffective censoring method I see some people use is using a little boob tape, or just putting a few jewels or a diamond or something, over each of the woman's tits and thinking that that'll be enough to keep it properly censored, even though the rest of the boobs are clearly showing from top to bottom. Like the micro thong/bikini stuff, these things also often barely cover enough to make the artwork appropriate.

You have to be conservative when it comes to female artworks to avoid getting penalized for an inappropriate artwork. In other words, if your want your female character to appear "sexy" or "attractive" while still being appropriate for duelingbook, don't think "what is the most amount of boobs and butt I can show while keeping my artwork within the rules" (which is pretty much what spidermanbaconman did). Instead, think "are my character's private parts well-covered, and if so, how much more skin can I cover to make the character more age-appropriate while still keeping her looking at least somewhat sexy/attractive?"
Alternatively, you can take into consideration whether or not your female character showing more skin than, say, Ib the World Chalice Justiciar?"
At least that's how I think when choosing female artworks for my customs, and editing certain artworks to be more appropriate for the site.

KTeknis

Post #1894 by KTeknis » Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:03 pm

Christen57 wrote:You admitted to using nsfw artworks. Were they like the artworks spidermanbaconman used for his "Lewd warrior" cards in this replay that was shared earlier? https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=106567-37498269

If so, then that would clearly be inappropriate for duelingbook, as covering a girl's butt with just micro thongs, and their boobs with just a micro bikini, isn't usually enough to properly censor them to make them appropriate. Micro thongs and micro bikinis barely cover the woman's private parts, so relying on just those to properly censor custom card female artworks could still cause them to be in violation of the rules.

Another ineffective censoring method I see some people use is using a little boob tape, or just putting a few jewels or a diamond or something, over each of the woman's tits and thinking that that'll be enough to keep it properly censored, even though the rest of the boobs are clearly showing from top to bottom. Like the micro thong/bikini stuff, these things also often barely cover enough to make the artwork appropriate.

You have to be conservative when it comes to female artworks to avoid getting penalized for an inappropriate artwork. In other words, if your want your female character to appear "sexy" or "attractive" while still being appropriate for duelingbook, don't think "what is the most amount of boobs and butt I can show while keeping my artwork within the rules" (which is pretty much what spidermanbaconman did). Instead, think "are my character's private parts well-covered, and if so, how much more skin can I cover to make the character more age-appropriate while still keeping her looking at least somewhat sexy/attractive?"
Alternatively, you can take into consideration whether or not your female character showing more skin than, say, Ib the World Chalice Justiciar?"
At least that's how I think when choosing female artworks for my customs, and editing certain artworks to be more appropriate for the site.

Ah, I never realized that Justicar Ib's clothing turns out to be... quite the look.
Also, Lightcaster did said that the card that had NSFW artwork is made by someone else. Shouldn't the one that got banned be the card creator rather than Lightcaster?

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #1895 by Lil Oldman » Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:33 pm

KTeknis wrote:
Christen57 wrote:You admitted to using nsfw artworks. Were they like the artworks spidermanbaconman used for his "Lewd warrior" cards in this replay that was shared earlier? https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=106567-37498269

Ah, I never realized that Justicar Ib's clothing turns out to be... quite the look.
Also, Lightcaster did said that the card that had NSFW artwork is made by someone else. Shouldn't the one that got banned be the card creator rather than Lightcaster?

Prob because she camouflages with the background and the rarity makes it harder to see.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

james123
Mood:

Post #1896 by james123 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:33 pm

This is why Aromagirl makes her Duels locked
www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=37499630
Last edited by james123 on Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fredblade
Mood:

Post #1897 by Fredblade » Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:06 pm

james123 wrote:This is why Aromagirl should make her Duels locked
www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=37499630

Aromagirl: "that card is fucking busted"
Also Aromagirl's cards:
> Link 1 that special summons from Deck (why playing extenders when every card of your archetype can be a 1-card link 2) Even as a once per duel, there's a reason why once per duel cards have been put in the banlist before, because it doesn't matter if you can only use it once, sometimes is all you need.
> Contact Fusion that treats it as a Fusion Summon ("contact fusions" aren't fusion summons) and specials from deck and can quick effect take control of a monster permanently without shutting down its effect nor any other kind of restriction.

Christen57

Post #1898 by Christen57 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:22 am

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=37560343

A freeze for cheating gets downgraded to a game loss...

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=37561692

And here a player is frozen for trolling.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #1899 by LightCaster » Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:52 am

Christen57 wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

You admitted to using nsfw artworks. Were they like the artworks spidermanbaconman used for his "Lewd warrior" cards in this replay that was shared earlier? https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=106567-37498269

Aromagirl called it 100% NSFW on the principle of cleavage showing on female characters who had hilariously disproportionate figures that favored the bust or because female characters where in skin-tight outfights but didn't show any naughty bits.

Christen57

Post #1900 by Christen57 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:36 am

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=37586245

Player gets frozen for pause button abuse.

Return to “Spam Paradise”