Judges need to rethink their approach.

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Christen57

Re: Judges need to rethink their approach.

Post #21 by Christen57 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:33 am

CardGirlChick wrote:completely false, the person i "harassed" made alt accounts posing as me. I told the judges, and they did nothing to properly address this troller's actions

You shouldn't have been harassing anybody to begin with. It doesn't matter if they wanna break the rules, you don't go breaking rules yourself too.

He created fake accounts, posing as me.

You have to notify Genexwrecker about this so she can verify this.

And if you people would actually watch the replay, you see he did 3-4 rule violations before i did anything "wrong", and even then I'd happily disprove any allegations against me.

He only did 1 rule violation which was Spam Minor, and he was already warned to stop. Even if he really did as many rule violations as you claim, you should've still refrained from such insults regardless.

THe judge who responded "upgraded" my penalty after i defended my actions respectfully, which is a clear violation of "power".

What actions did you defend?

Watch the duel, im the victim. end of story. The judges refuse to refuse the freeze because they are too stubborn to acknowledge im right.

There was nothing "right" about you spewing:

[3:09] "stop wasting time with the bullshit"
[4:38] "you're the one spamming shit"
[5:27] "retard"
[7:02] "pathetic"
[7:05] "loser"
[20:49] "moron"
[26:20] "meaingless"
[34:30] "donkey like you"
[36:22] "fool"
[50:22] "unless you're too dumb to accept it"
[54:22] "he's the villain here"
[59:46] "accept your failure and move on, asswipe"
[60:09] "take your ADHD meds"

and

[71:27] "reporting your ass "

at your opponent.

The original post i made in this thread, was regarding a judge that wrongfully froze me, that i successfully appealed. So you can see im in the right on all fronts.

Not on all fronts. Just the previous front. You were certainly in the wrong in this next situation. You insulted your opponent repeatedly, calling them "retard," "pathetic," "loser," "moron," "meaningless," "donkey," "fool," "dumb," "villain," and so on.

Wek

Post #22 by Wek » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:38 am

CardGirlChick wrote:And if you people would actually watch the replay, you see he did 3-4 rule violations before i did anything "wrong", and even then I'd happily disprove any allegations against me. THe judge who responded "upgraded" my penalty after i defended my actions respectfully, which is a clear violation of "power".

Watch the duel, im the victim. end of story. The judges refuse to refuse the freeze because they are too stubborn to acknowledge im right.

CardGirlChick wrote:The original post i made in this thread, was regarding a judge that wrongfully froze me, that i successfully appealed. So you can see im in the right on all fronts.

So if the judges are too stubborn to acknowledge if you're right on something, how did you successfully appeal the prior freeze? :?

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #23 by CardGirlChick » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:41 am

Dude, you're overlapping 2 different situations.

Genexwrecker

Post #24 by Genexwrecker » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:57 am

CardGirlChick wrote:The original post i made in this thread, was regarding a judge that wrongfully froze me, that i successfully appealed. So you can see im in the right on all fronts.

No you were in the right for 1 judge call. your harassment in the other game is what got you frozen. and they cant possibly incurr gameplay penalties in unranked as gameplay rules dont exist in unranked they should not have even gotten a warning for spam minor.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #25 by CardGirlChick » Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:06 am

If he's not guilty because of some loophole in your faulty rules, you cant blame for providing negative reinforcement for his nonsensical behavior. I considered his constant messaging of "Repent" as harassment, Repent has religious conotations, and atheist me consideres those words offensive.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #26 by CardGirlChick » Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:07 am

He was gulty of spam minor, and then spam major (he continued to spam the message after a judge specifically told him he was spamming), harassment after the duel, where he posed as me using Alt accounts, bragged to people about getting me frozen, which shows clear intent by him plus i'd say thats organized harassment towards me.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #27 by CardGirlChick » Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:08 am

It being unranked has no bearing on the severity of his actions.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #28 by CardGirlChick » Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:12 am

And he (DOGMA) took 0 offense to anything i said, as shown by how he didnt react to it, didnt do anything besides continue to pause/spam. If he takes issue with what i said, then its not harassment.
If i yell at a deaf person, thus meaning they dont hear me, and they arent offended by whatever im saying; you cant accuse me of harassment.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #29 by CardGirlChick » Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:13 am

I will defend this to the end of time, because its just a fact im right on every point i've brought up.

Genexwrecker

Post #30 by Genexwrecker » Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:41 am

CardGirlChick wrote:If he's not guilty because of some loophole in your faulty rules, you cant blame for providing negative reinforcement for his nonsensical behavior. I considered his constant messaging of "Repent" as harassment, Repent has religious conotations, and atheist me consideres those words offensive.

no reasonable person would consider the word repent as harassment. you finding it offensive does not make it actually offensive.

Genexwrecker

Post #31 by Genexwrecker » Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:42 am

CardGirlChick wrote:It being unranked has no bearing on the severity of his actions.

yes it does unranked means it is not ranked and has laxed rules and gameplay rules are not enforced at all period so they can spam that coin flip and add exodia to their hand as much as they please.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #32 by CardGirlChick » Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:57 am

Genexwrecker wrote:
CardGirlChick wrote:If he's not guilty because of some loophole in your faulty rules, you cant blame for providing negative reinforcement for his nonsensical behavior. I considered his constant messaging of "Repent" as harassment, Repent has religious conotations, and atheist me consideres those words offensive.

no reasonable person would consider the word repent as harassment. you finding it offensive does not make it actually offensive.

EXACTLY my point, by the same train of thought you cannot assume that because i said something to Dogma, that he found anything i said offensive.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #33 by CardGirlChick » Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:57 am

Genexwrecker wrote:
CardGirlChick wrote:It being unranked has no bearing on the severity of his actions.

yes it does unranked means it is not ranked and has laxed rules and gameplay rules are not enforced at all period so they can spam that coin flip and add exodia to their hand as much as they please.

So you're saying the rules don't apply, and yet you apply rules to me. Hypocritical. You're proving all my points for me, thank you.

Renji Asuka

Post #34 by Renji Asuka » Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:59 am

Genexwrecker wrote:

That reminds me of the time I trolled in Ranked on DN.

I was pressing buttons and my opponent asked why, and I told them, cause the button let me. They laughed and left. Never got punished for it and of course, only did it once.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Renji Asuka

Post #35 by Renji Asuka » Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:59 am

CardGirlChick wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:

So you're saying the rules don't apply, and yet you apply rules to me. Hypocritical. You're proving all my points for me, thank you.

Incorrect, they said GAMEPLAY RULES are not enforced in unranked. Other rules are still applied.

Reading comprehension must be hard.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #36 by CardGirlChick » Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:06 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CardGirlChick wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:yes it does unranked means it is not ranked and has laxed rules and gameplay rules are not enforced at all period so they can spam that coin flip and add exodia to their hand as much as they please.

Incorrect, they said GAMEPLAY RULES are not enforced in unranked. Other rules are still applied.

Reading comprehension must be hard.

Gameplay is an arbitary distinction that has zero logic in being handled as such, so obviously im going to assume the supposed judges are rationally enforcing rules as any logical sane person would.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #37 by CardGirlChick » Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:07 am

Your random sarcasm has 0 value in this matter, unless you are going to agree with my perfectly valid and logical points, you're useless.

Genexwrecker

Post #38 by Genexwrecker » Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:11 am

There is no point in any kind of discussion here. You are just displaying you never believe yourself to be in the wrong ever despite a replay of you in this exact thread calling your opponent a "retard" among a slew of other things. you are free to believe what you want but I am informing you that your behavior violates the rules and furthur consistant infractions will result in removal from your ability to use the site.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #39 by CardGirlChick » Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:12 am

Sidenote for the all the judges: I'm happy to end this campaign of mine once this appeal is actually honored, because i've yet to see a single counter to all the information and logic i've laid out. Which tells me you all have egos that prevent you from honoring what is right.

-I've explained how what i said wasn't harassment
-I've demonstrated how the judge's logic to freeze me was faulty
-Provided plenty of evidence of wrongdoing by Dogmakardinal
-Pointed out the lack of logic in both the rules and the enforcement of the rules

End of story.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #40 by CardGirlChick » Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:13 am

It doesnt need to be a discussion, unfreeze me now, you can hold me to whatever silly standards post-unfreeze you want.

I'll drop it in a flash.

Return to “Spam Paradise”