New more judge

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
Renji Asuka

Re: New more judge

Post #21 by Renji Asuka » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:09 am

Sound4 wrote:
greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:It is not difficult to get judges have 1 or maybe 2 judges online with 1200 users on is unacceptable.
https://img.yugioh-card.com/uk/gameplay ... php?id=783
Here is a link on how you can be a know of Konami judge. Do you know why there are so many judges available when you need one? It is because they hire judges. This excuse that you have to find judges who are capable and apparently "rare" is dumb there are many judges out there who have the skills. I don't know who hires judges but that the person clearly needs another person helping him/her hiring.

Have you read the rulebook?

Read what I said again

With how you conduct yourself when in a losing position, you show you haven't.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Genexwrecker

Post #22 by Genexwrecker » Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:07 pm

The exam is reading comprehension. If you fail the exam then you cant read. Which means ur definitely not qualified to be a judge. Konami may accept people who cant read but we dont.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Sound4

Post #23 by Sound4 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:35 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:The exam is reading comprehension. If you fail the exam then you cant read. Which means ur definitely not qualified to be a judge. Konami may accept people who cant read but we dont.

Have you even read what I said? Also you don't understand the meaning of reading comprehension.
Reading comprehension is 3 steps
Procees the text
Understand its meaning
Integrate with what the reader already knows
None of this results not the person not knowing how to read.
The definition of reading is the act of looking at printed words and understanding or comprehending what they are saying,
A Konami rc-1 is you need a basic knowledge of the rulebook and a few other things so they do know how to read. What you said right now Genexwrecker is false.

greg503

Post #24 by greg503 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:58 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:The exam is reading comprehension. If you fail the exam then you cant read. Which means ur definitely not qualified to be a judge. Konami may accept people who cant read but we dont.

Have you even read what I said? Also you don't understand the meaning of reading comprehension.
Procees the text
Understand its meaning
The definition of reading is the act of looking at printed words and understanding or comprehending what they are saying,
A Konami rc-1 is you need a basic knowledge of the rulebook and a few other things so they do know how to read. What you said right now Genexwrecker is false.

That is what the dictionary says, yes. But we are not talking about the dictionary definition, we are talking about the Yugioh definition. Being able to read the card, and understand what it does and how it interacts with other cards.
Buy Floowandereeze

Runzy
Mood:

Post #25 by Runzy » Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:33 am

Sound4 wrote:

Procees the text
Understand its meaning

You can pass the RC-1 without really knowing wtf you're doing. Just saying.
DB Judge 20/09/2017. 21/11/2023 - Present.
Retired: 15/12/2021 & 26/12/2022
Konami RC-1 & PC-1 Certified (August 2017)
Konami DC-1 Certified (March 2019)

Genexwrecker

Post #26 by Genexwrecker » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:15 am

Sound4 wrote:

Procees the text
Understand its meaning

90% of the people I know who have proven to me they passed RC1 did not even read the rulebook. so yea thats a joke. even the updated rc1 is a joke. not any accurate representation of knowledge or reading ability considering you dont have to read anything to pass. Heck I passed rc1 years ago without having read any documents or the rulebook so yea thats just pathetic.

TheRoyalAu
Mood:

Post #27 by TheRoyalAu » Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:37 am

I'm just going to throw this out there, I have extremely mild Autism, but I can read, and according to psychology and Psychologists alike so to speak, this really doesn't affect my ability to read, although I have also been diagnosed with a extremely mild intellectual impairment.

This practically means I need instruction, then how to do so explained.
RC-1 Approved (04/22/2021).
Official Konami Judge and DC - 1 Approved (05/17/2021).

TheRoyalAu
Mood:

Post #28 by TheRoyalAu » Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:38 am

Genexwrecker wrote:
Sound4 wrote:

Procees the text
Understand its meaning

90% of the people I know who have proven to me they passed RC1 did not even read the rulebook. so yea thats a joke. even the updated rc1 is a joke. not any accurate representation of knowledge or reading ability considering you dont have to read anything to pass. Heck I passed rc1 years ago without having read any documents or the rulebook so yea thats just pathetic.

This also gets this point out:

If its your turn, please follow the Phases of the turn without disturbing the flow of gameplay by not entering the appropriate phases.

greg503

Post #29 by greg503 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:33 pm

"Reading" in judging Yugioh is much more difficult than "reading" in general
Buy Floowandereeze

Sound4

Post #30 by Sound4 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:18 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:
Sound4 wrote:

Procees the text
Understand its meaning

You don't need to read the rulebook to play yugioh. A lot players simply get more knowledge about the game the more they play.

greg503

Post #31 by greg503 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:57 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Have you even read what I said? Also you don't understand the meaning of reading comprehension.
Procees the text
Understand its meaning

You don't need to read the rulebook to play yugioh. A lot players simply get more knowledge about the game the more they play.

True, but you do to judge correctly
Buy Floowandereeze

Genexwrecker

Post #32 by Genexwrecker » Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:06 pm

TheRoyalAu wrote:

I'm just going to throw this out there, I have extremely mild Autism, but I can read, and according to psychology and Psychologists alike so to speak, this really doesn't affect my ability to read, although I have also been diagnosed with a extremely mild intellectual impairment.

Ur talking to the autistic judge.

TheRoyalAu
Mood:

Post #33 by TheRoyalAu » Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:57 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:
TheRoyalAu wrote:

Ur talking to the autistic judge.

S***, you lost me there. :lol:

Renji Asuka

Post #34 by Renji Asuka » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:40 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Have you even read what I said? Also you don't understand the meaning of reading comprehension.
Procees the text
Understand its meaning

Wrong, you do, and should read the rulebook before you even start playing.

Sound4

Post #35 by Sound4 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:30 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:90% of the people I know who have proven to me they passed RC1 did not even read the rulebook. so yea thats a joke. even the updated rc1 is a joke. not any accurate representation of knowledge or reading ability considering you dont have to read anything to pass. Heck I passed rc1 years ago without having read any documents or the rulebook so yea thats just pathetic.

Not everyone reads the rulebook as it may be to long so they play a duel ad start learning the rules and how to play.

greg503

Post #36 by greg503 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:18 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:You don't need to read the rulebook to play yugioh. A lot players simply get more knowledge about the game the more they play.

Not everyone reads the rulebook as it may be to long so they play a duel ad start learning the rules and how to play.

And they get set to beginner on here
Buy Floowandereeze

Genexwrecker

Post #37 by Genexwrecker » Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:30 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:You don't need to read the rulebook to play yugioh. A lot players simply get more knowledge about the game the more they play.

Ans that is just bad choice making. Do you not read the traffic laws or rules of the road before driving a car?

Renji Asuka

Post #38 by Renji Asuka » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:14 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

You're literally the reason why warning labels and instructions exist, because your stupidity knows no bounds.

Sound4

Post #39 by Sound4 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:00 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Wrong, you do, and should read the rulebook before you even start playing.

Ans that is just bad choice making. Do you not read the traffic laws or rules of the road before driving a car?

This example isn't a good one. Traffic laws are a lot more difficult and complex which you will obviously need to read the ryles in order to understand. And besides my point can still apply here were you can still learn traffic laws and rules the more you observe and experience those things. Traffic laws are a lot more extreme and nothing compared to just a game like yugioh.

Sound4

Post #40 by Sound4 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:01 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Wrong, you do, and should read the rulebook before you even start playing.

You're literally the reason why warning labels and instructions exist, because your stupidity knows no bounds.

I don't think you get the point.

Return to “Suggestions”