what my rules mean in duels

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
LightCaster
Mood:

Re: what my rules mean in duels

Post #21 by LightCaster » Mon May 03, 2021 11:42 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:And ill say this again: I AM FREE TO PLAY YUGIOH ANY WAY I WANT ON HERE, IF YOU DONT LIKE THE RULES I SET OR THE WAY I PLAY YUGIOH: YOU ARE FREE TO:
1: NOT JOIN MY HOSTED DUELS
2: GO FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO DUEL AGAINST
3: BLOCK ME

So your idea of enjoying the game is harassing people who don't follow your one-sided rules and then bitch about them on the forums, only to argue that you're the victim while very obviously being the aggressor? Or-or, and lemme make sure I got this right. Your idea of enjoying the game is also making witch-hunt forum posts because you design broken cards and throw a temper tantrum if people try to say "Hey, maybe you should balance your cards."

greg503

Post #22 by greg503 » Tue May 04, 2021 1:13 am

CrystalMusic wrote:And ill say this again: I AM FREE TO PLAY YUGIOH ANY WAY I WANT ON HERE, IF YOU DONT LIKE THE RULES I SET OR THE WAY I PLAY YUGIOH: YOU ARE FREE TO:

No, you are the one who blocks, and everyone already does this, and those that don't immediately ignore you because now they know you are a bad player to *everyone*
Buy Floowandereeze

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #23 by Darkraiclone » Tue May 04, 2021 7:13 am

And I'll say this again: It's clear that you hate Yugioh, you hate this site, and you hate everyone on it, hence why you have the whole majority of the site blocked. Because of this, the only people you do play with are all newbies that don't know any better while experienced players wind up on your block list. Hell calling you a genwunner would be an insult to genwunners because even they would say that your rules are ridiculous and one-sided and yes, you are free to play Yugioh anyway you want, but no, you are not free to play the game the way your rules dictate and there is not a single admin on here that will side with you on it.
And with that, you are free to:
1: Learn how to play the game like everyone else and quit your whining.
2: Go play another game if you hate what Yugioh has become so much because nothing you do is going to change it.
3: Accept the fact that you're not going to get your way just because you act like an ass about it.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #24 by AnimeMasterDub » Tue May 04, 2021 9:31 am

Give this post a thumb up if you think CrystalMusic is a lost cause

Debt

Post #25 by Debt » Tue May 04, 2021 12:35 pm

Your rules don't mean anything to you. Using Harpie's feather duster proved that. No one believes your horseshit excuse that it was to pay for curse seal Mr. Lawyer.

Wek

Post #26 by Wek » Tue May 04, 2021 5:48 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Wek wrote:Fortunately cheaters like Crystalmusic are unable to play actual Yugioh in rated. If they tried they would get curb-stomped. :lol: So their toxicity is trapped in unrated.

actual yugioh? you call yugioh today actual yugioh? ha! give me yugioh 08 and ill crush you!

Well obviously today's Yugioh is actual Yugioh. Konami endorses it, tournaments use it, etc. 8-) So I can play Yugioh whenever I want to pretty easily. If I recall correctly you are unable to say the same, between stretches of you being unable to get a game or being laughed at for cheating. :lol:

As for 08 Yugioh, it'd be easy enough to beat a player as bad as you, but I don't make it a habit to duel cheaters. :D Somehow I doubt you know how to play Perfect Circle format or Tele-Dad. I'm sure I could find actual duelists to play those formats if I wanted to as well. I have the advantage of not being a known cheater. Since so many players already know you're a known cheater and a noob, most of them avoid playing you unless they want to troll you, whether by humiliating you with bad decks/cards since they know you're too bad at the game to beat them or just memeing you for the lulz. :mrgreen:

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #27 by LightCaster » Tue May 04, 2021 6:00 pm

Wek wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Wek wrote:Fortunately cheaters like Crystalmusic are unable to play actual Yugioh in rated. If they tried they would get curb-stomped. :lol: So their toxicity is trapped in unrated.

actual yugioh? you call yugioh today actual yugioh? ha! give me yugioh 08 and ill crush you!

Well obviously today's Yugioh is actual Yugioh. Konami endorses it, tournaments use it, etc. 8-) So I can play Yugioh whenever I want to pretty easily. If I recall correctly you are unable to say the same, between stretches of you being unable to get a game or being laughed at for cheating. :lol:

As for 08 Yugioh, it'd be easy enough to beat a player as bad as you, but I don't make it a habit to duel cheaters. :D Somehow I doubt you know how to play Perfect Circle format or Tele-Dad. I'm sure I could find actual duelists to play those formats if I wanted to as well. I have the advantage of not being a known cheater. Since so many players already know you're a known cheater and a noob, most of them avoid playing you unless they want to troll you, whether by humiliating you with bad decks/cards since they know you're too bad at the game to beat them or just memeing you for the lulz. :mrgreen:

Knowing him, he'd probably force extra rules like: "No meta, no tele-dad and I always go first"

Renji Asuka

Post #28 by Renji Asuka » Tue May 04, 2021 7:39 pm

Wek wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

He claimed he was good at Old School Yugioh, then when he was suggested to play GOAT format, HE STRAIGHT UP LOST to a streamer. Showing how bad he really was.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #29 by NiwatoriFTW » Tue May 04, 2021 10:09 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:He claimed he was good at Old School Yugioh, then when he was suggested to play GOAT format, HE STRAIGHT UP LOST to a streamer. Showing how bad he really was.

He was already using extra rules there, because old school is still too hard. Lately, I've managed to see some abuse from that, like:

A discard clause (among others) and full defensive deck to win with Exodia against the opponent's beatdown deck: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-26270252
[0:00] CrystalMusic: CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Goat Format (Unrated) with duel note "No Banish, Mill, Discard Or Burn"
[0:00] Intosis: Accepted Intosis into duel
[0:03] Intosis: "ok beatdown"
[0:07] Intosis: "pure beatdown"
[0:20] CrystalMusic: "jsyk a pure beatdown relies on only atk based cards"
[0:24] Intosis: "yes"
[0:25] CrystalMusic: Won Rock-Paper-Scissors
[0:34] CrystalMusic: Chose to go first
[0:34] CrystalMusic: Drew "Mystical Elf"
[0:34] CrystalMusic: Drew "Left Arm of the Forbidden One"
[0:34] CrystalMusic: Drew "Book of Secret Arts"
[0:34] CrystalMusic: Drew "Right Leg of the Forbidden One"
[0:34] CrystalMusic: Drew "Spirit Barrier"
[0:34] Intosis: Drew "Jar of Greed"
[0:34] Intosis: Drew "Dust Tornado"
[0:34] Intosis: Drew "Reinforcement of the Army"
[0:34] Intosis: Drew "Mystic Swordsman LV2"
[0:39] CrystalMusic: Drew "Magic Jammer"
[0:45] CrystalMusic: Entered Standby Phase
[0:46] CrystalMusic: Entered Main Phase 1
[0:51] CrystalMusic: Set "Spirit Barrier" from hand (5/6) to S-3
[0:54] CrystalMusic: Set "Magic Jammer" from hand (5/5) to S-4
[0:56] CrystalMusic: Set "Mystical Elf" from hand (1/4) to M-3
[0:58] CrystalMusic: Ended turn
----------------(Turn 1)-----------------
[0:59] Intosis: Entered Draw Phase
[0:59] Intosis: Drew "Regenerating Mummy"
[1:01] CrystalMusic: Activated Set "Spirit Barrier" in S-3
[1:07] Intosis: Entered Standby Phase
[1:08] Intosis: Entered Main Phase 1
[1:14] Intosis: Normal Summoned "Mystic Swordsman LV2" from hand (4/6) to M-3
[1:15] Intosis: Entered Battle Phase
[1:17] Intosis: Attacked Set card in M-3 with "Mystic Swordsman LV2" in M-3
[1:35] Intosis: "im going to send monsters and attack"
[1:39] Intosis: "thats all"
[1:45] CrystalMusic: Left duel
[1:45] CrystalMusic: Lost Duel
[1:48] Intosis: "??"

To the point that going second is unacceptable: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-27282958
[0:00] CrystalMusic: CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Goat Format (Unrated) with duel note "Deck Must Also Be Advanced Legal. I GO FIRST!"
[0:00] SetoFrese: Accepted SetoFrese into duel
[0:04] SetoFrese: Won Rock-Paper-Scissors
[0:08] SetoFrese: "ez"
[0:10] SetoFrese: "i go first"
[0:10] SetoFrese: Chose to go first
[0:10] CrystalMusic: Drew "Axe of Despair"
[0:10] CrystalMusic: Drew "Earthbound Spirit"
[0:10] CrystalMusic: Drew "Sangan"
[0:10] CrystalMusic: Drew "Right Arm of the Forbidden One"
[0:10] CrystalMusic: Drew "Right Leg of the Forbidden One"
[0:10] SetoFrese: Drew "Ojama Trio"
[0:10] SetoFrese: Drew "Just Desserts"
[0:10] SetoFrese: Drew "Secret Barrel"
[0:10] SetoFrese: Drew "Solemn Judgment"
[0:10] SetoFrese: Drew "Graceful Charity"
[0:11] CrystalMusic: Left duel
[0:11] CrystalMusic: Lost Duel

Either way, he has some mad deckbuilding skills to be bragging about, let alone to be insulting other people's decks: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-26269363
[0:00] CrystalMusic: CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Goat Format (Unrated) with duel note "Deck Must Also Be Advanced Legal!"
[0:00] YugiohFanMike: Accepted YugiohFanMike into duel
[0:04] YugiohFanMike: Won Rock-Paper-Scissors
[0:09] YugiohFanMike: Chose to go first
[0:09] CrystalMusic: Drew "Yami"
[0:09] CrystalMusic: Drew "Axe of Despair"
[0:09] CrystalMusic: Drew "Acid Trap Hole"
[0:09] CrystalMusic: Drew "Call of the Haunted"
[0:09] CrystalMusic: Drew "Dark Magician"
[0:09] YugiohFanMike: Drew "Pot of Greed"
[0:09] YugiohFanMike: Drew "Thunder Dragon"
[0:09] YugiohFanMike: Drew "Graceful Charity"
[0:09] YugiohFanMike: Drew "Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer"
[0:09] YugiohFanMike: Drew "Ring of Destruction"
[0:13] YugiohFanMike: Left duel

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #30 by LightCaster » Tue May 04, 2021 11:40 pm

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:He claimed he was good at Old School Yugioh, then when he was suggested to play GOAT format, HE STRAIGHT UP LOST to a streamer. Showing how bad he really was.

He was already using extra rules there, because old school is still too hard. Lately, I've managed to see some abuse from that, like:

A discard clause (among others) and full defensive deck to win with Exodia against the opponent's beatdown deck: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-26270252
[0:00] CrystalMusic: CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Goat Format (Unrated) with duel note "No Banish, Mill, Discard Or Burn"
[0:00] Intosis: Accepted Intosis into duel
[0:03] Intosis: "ok beatdown"
[0:07] Intosis: "pure beatdown"
[0:20] CrystalMusic: "jsyk a pure beatdown relies on only atk based cards"
[0:24] Intosis: "yes"
[0:25] CrystalMusic: Won Rock-Paper-Scissors
[0:34] CrystalMusic: Chose to go first
[0:34] CrystalMusic: Drew "Mystical Elf"
[0:34] CrystalMusic: Drew "Left Arm of the Forbidden One"
[0:34] CrystalMusic: Drew "Book of Secret Arts"
[0:34] CrystalMusic: Drew "Right Leg of the Forbidden One"
[0:34] CrystalMusic: Drew "Spirit Barrier"
[0:34] Intosis: Drew "Jar of Greed"
[0:34] Intosis: Drew "Reinforcement of the Army"
[0:34] Intosis: Drew "Mystic Swordsman LV2"
[0:39] CrystalMusic: Drew "Magic Jammer"
[0:45] CrystalMusic: Entered Standby Phase
[0:46] CrystalMusic: Entered Main Phase 1
[0:51] CrystalMusic: Set "Spirit Barrier" from hand (5/6) to S-3
[0:54] CrystalMusic: Set "Magic Jammer" from hand (5/5) to S-4
[0:56] CrystalMusic: Set "Mystical Elf" from hand (1/4) to M-3
[0:58] CrystalMusic: Ended turn
----------------(Turn 1)-----------------
[0:59] Intosis: Entered Draw Phase
[0:59] Intosis: Drew "Regenerating Mummy"
[1:01] CrystalMusic: Activated Set "Spirit Barrier" in S-3
[1:07] Intosis: Entered Standby Phase
[1:08] Intosis: Entered Main Phase 1
[1:14] Intosis: Normal Summoned "Mystic Swordsman LV2" from hand (4/6) to M-3
[1:15] Intosis: Entered Battle Phase
[1:17] Intosis: Attacked Set card in M-3 with "Mystic Swordsman LV2" in M-3
[1:35] Intosis: "im going to send monsters and attack"
[1:39] Intosis: "thats all"
[1:45] CrystalMusic: Left duel
[1:45] CrystalMusic: Lost Duel
[1:48] Intosis: "??"

To the point that going second is unacceptable: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-27282958
[0:00] CrystalMusic: CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Goat Format (Unrated) with duel note "Deck Must Also Be Advanced Legal. I GO FIRST!"
[0:00] SetoFrese: Accepted SetoFrese into duel
[0:04] SetoFrese: Won Rock-Paper-Scissors
[0:08] SetoFrese: "ez"
[0:10] SetoFrese: "i go first"
[0:10] SetoFrese: Chose to go first
[0:10] CrystalMusic: Drew "Axe of Despair"
[0:10] CrystalMusic: Drew "Earthbound Spirit"
[0:10] CrystalMusic: Drew "Sangan"
[0:10] CrystalMusic: Drew "Right Arm of the Forbidden One"
[0:10] CrystalMusic: Drew "Right Leg of the Forbidden One"
[0:10] SetoFrese: Drew "Ojama Trio"
[0:10] SetoFrese: Drew "Just Desserts"
[0:10] SetoFrese: Drew "Secret Barrel"
[0:10] SetoFrese: Drew "Solemn Judgment"
[0:10] SetoFrese: Drew "Graceful Charity"

Either way, he has some mad deckbuilding skills to be bragging about, let alone to be insulting other people's decks: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-26269363
[0:00] CrystalMusic: CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Goat Format (Unrated) with duel note "Deck Must Also Be Advanced Legal!"
[0:00] YugiohFanMike: Accepted YugiohFanMike into duel
[0:04] YugiohFanMike: Won Rock-Paper-Scissors
[0:09] YugiohFanMike: Chose to go first
[0:09] CrystalMusic: Drew "Yami"
[0:09] CrystalMusic: Drew "Axe of Despair"
[0:09] CrystalMusic: Drew "Acid Trap Hole"
[0:09] CrystalMusic: Drew "Call of the Haunted"
[0:09] CrystalMusic: Drew "Dark Magician"
[0:09] YugiohFanMike: Drew "Pot of Greed"
[0:09] YugiohFanMike: Drew "Thunder Dragon"
[0:09] YugiohFanMike: Drew "Graceful Charity"
[0:09] YugiohFanMike: Drew "Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer"
[0:09] YugiohFanMike: Drew "Ring of Destruction"
[0:13] YugiohFanMike: Left duel

Less we forget the whole circumventing the R/P/S mechanic rule he implimented as well where we have to ignore the result of the RPS because Crystal MUST go first for some reason. Also, Spirit Barrier? What was his plan outside of exodia with spirit barrier exactly?

NiwatoriFTW

Post #31 by NiwatoriFTW » Tue May 04, 2021 11:42 pm

LightCaster wrote:Less we forget the whole circumventing the R/P/S mechanic rule he implimented as well where we have to ignore the result of the RPS because Crystal MUST go first for some reason. Also, Spirit Barrier? What was his plan outside of exodia with spirit barrier exactly?

Essentially, have it alongside Astral Barrier and any kind of monster to prevent battle damage. And if you try effect damage, he will rant and rage quit as well, possibly insulting you or your deckbuilding skills.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #32 by Lil Oldman » Wed May 05, 2021 12:33 am

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
LightCaster wrote:Less we forget the whole circumventing the R/P/S mechanic rule he implimented as well where we have to ignore the result of the RPS because Crystal MUST go first for some reason. Also, Spirit Barrier? What was his plan outside of exodia with spirit barrier exactly?

Essentially, have it alongside Astral Barrier and any kind of monster to prevent battle damage. And if you try effect damage, he will rant and rage quit as well, possibly insulting you or your deckbuilding skills.

piercing battle dmg is considered eff dmg to him btw
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #33 by AnimeMasterDub » Wed May 05, 2021 12:40 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:

for real? everyone with a half a brain knows its battle damage

NiwatoriFTW

Post #34 by NiwatoriFTW » Wed May 05, 2021 12:50 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:

Sometimes, even battle damage becomes effect damage in his duels: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-27283384
[0:00] CrystalMusic: CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Goat Format (Unrated) with duel note "No Staple or Top Tier. I GO FIRST!"
[0:00] Andrew08: Accepted Andrew08 into duel
[0:03] Andrew08: Won Rock-Paper-Scissors
[0:09] Andrew08: Chose to go second
----------------(Turn 5)-----------------
[2:09] Andrew08: Entered Draw Phase
[2:09] Andrew08: Drew "Winged Dragon, Guardian of the Fortress #1"
[2:35] Andrew08: Normal Summoned "Amazoness Swords Woman" from hand (4/5) to M-4
[2:39] CrystalMusic: Pointed at "Amazoness Swords Woman" in M-4
[2:42] CrystalMusic: "burn"
[2:47] CrystalMusic: "the effect does damage"
[2:57] CrystalMusic: "and burn is a staple strategey in goat"
[3:11] Andrew08: "aaah"
[3:14] CrystalMusic: Left duel
[3:14] CrystalMusic: Lost Duel

MikeMadness

Post #35 by MikeMadness » Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:18 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:seeing as many STILL dont understand what my rules mean allow me to help you out here:

in most duels i tend to have the same duel note (especially in customs) let start with:
- Custom cards: All Cards must be custom and self made: This means every single card in the deck must be custom. and all those custom cards must be made by you. (not an alt, not a friend, YOU!)

Advanced Unrated: I will list all the notes i use and simplify its meaning:
1: No Pends - this means no pendulum monsters
2: No Meta - this means no meta from 2010 to current date (exceptions on six sams)
3: No Staple - this means no using the cards I see most in duels heres a rough list: MST, Twin Twisters, Raigeki, Dark Hole, Feather Duster, Heavy Storm, Pot of Extravagence, Pot of Duality, Mystic Mine (this is not the entire list)
4: No New Support - this means no using any card that supports a particular archetype if that card is in a later generation (either by release date or seen on tv) than the generation in which the card it supports - for example: Elemental Hero Blazeman, it was not seen in gx season 1 nor released before gx ended, therefore E hero blazeman is new support for the HERO archetype. Example 2: blue-eyes twin burst was not seen, used or released before duel monsters ended, therefore it is new support for blue-eyes (note i make exceptions on certain support cards)
5: Beatdown cards only: this means every single monster in your deck must have more original ATK than its original DEF, all spells and traps must increase your ATK or DEF. know that cards like wicked avatar and moon mirror shield, and shield & sword are not allowed

these are passive rules that apply to all duels:
1: except in custom duels: you are not allowed to alter the atk or def of your opponents monsters
2: copying an opponents card is not allowed (for example: copycat)
3: except for red-eyes zombie dragon (or any effect that works in a similar fashion) touching the opponents GY is forbidden (this also means u cannot banish cards in the opponents GY)
4: tributing the opponents cards is not allowed
5: taking control of the opponents cards is not allowed UNLESS the effect does one or all of the following: A: the monster is returned to the opponent at the EP, B: if the monster is used for any summon, set, effect or condition of another monster the monster you took control of is Special Summoned to the opponents field in any position they desire. C: reffer to B and add the following the opponent gains LP equal to either the tributed monsters ATK or its DEF (their choice) D: reffer to B and add the following: monster you summoned cannot attack

NOTE this is not done im only posting it for now as to not lose my progress i will edit later

CrystalMusic, your rules are tyrannical, unreasonable and unlawful. You're nothing but a troll, ruleshark and cheater!

Return to “Spam Paradise”