im willing to bet

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

im willing to bet

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:04 am

1: it was pretty quiet (both on main site and the forums) without me here wasnt it?
2: it got boring without me here (in the forums) wasnt it
3: you had no one to have "fun" replying to on here (in the forums) without me did you?

edit:
4: someone will say: this site would be better without me (to bad thats not going to happen until i violate the rules) you might get a break from me once in a while ranging from 1 day to a few weeks at a time but thats it.

edit 2:
im only saying this based on the recent replies on a post once i replied back after like a week of absence
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #2 by Lil Oldman » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:56 am

sigh it was fun while it lasted, anyways, back to our regular programation, idots fighting idots until one of them gets bored.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

greg503

Post #3 by greg503 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:10 am

CrystalMusic wrote:1: it was pretty quiet (both on main site and the forums) without me here wasnt it?
3: you had no one to have "fun" replying to on here (in the forums) without me did you?

edit:
4: someone will say: this site would be better without me (to bad thats not going to happen until i violate the rules) you might get a break from me once in a while ranging from 1 day to a few weeks at a time but thats it.

You like being our stupid little punching bag, don't you? And the site would be better, "silence is golden" (-Some oversimplified/misunderstood proverb) after all.
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #4 by Renji Asuka » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:41 am

greg503 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:1: it was pretty quiet (both on main site and the forums) without me here wasnt it?

edit:

You like being our stupid little punching bag, don't you? And the site would be better, "silence is golden" (-Some oversimplified/misunderstood proverb) after all.

That's what you call a masochist. But in this case, no after care allowed.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

ICannotPlayYu-Gi-Oh!

Post #5 by ICannotPlayYu-Gi-Oh! » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:31 am

The world does not revolve around you, sir. Life still goes on whether or not you choose to make a scene about not being here.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #6 by AnimeMasterDub » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:49 am

edit:

5: You actually unblock everyone you blocked and start being a slightly more decent yugioh player than Weevil Underwood

Renji Asuka

Post #7 by Renji Asuka » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:49 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:

edit:

5: You actually unblock everyone you blocked and start being a slightly more decent yugioh player than Weevil Underwood

That's an insult to Weevil Underwood. He's a regional champion! RetardMusic isn't and never will be!

PENMASTER

Post #8 by PENMASTER » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:02 am

i mean duh its gonna be quite you're the only one who posts here regularly
love2hate

AnimeMasterDub

Post #9 by AnimeMasterDub » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:11 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:

edit:

That's an insult to Weevil Underwood. He's a regional champion! RetardMusic isn't and never will be!

but he won by cheating

PENMASTER

Post #10 by PENMASTER » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:44 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:5: You actually unblock everyone you blocked and start being a slightly more decent yugioh player than Weevil Underwood

but he won by cheating

that is unconfirmed and a rumor my client mr.underwood denies these claims and will be sending you a cease and desist letter in the mail
love2hate

AnimeMasterDub

Post #11 by AnimeMasterDub » Sat May 01, 2021 12:00 pm

PENMASTER wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:That's an insult to Weevil Underwood. He's a regional champion! RetardMusic isn't and never will be!

but he won by cheating

that is unconfirmed and a rumor my client mr.underwood denies these claims and will be sending you a cease and desist letter in the mail

really? I have evidence that he cheated in both duelist kingdom and battle city

james123
Mood:

Post #12 by james123 » Sat May 01, 2021 1:20 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:4: someone will say: this site would be better without me (to bad thats not going to happen until i violate the rules) you might get a break from me once in a while ranging from 1 day to a few weeks at a time but thats it.

Well then, go violate the Rules then!
Last edited by james123 on Sun May 02, 2021 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Renji Asuka

Post #13 by Renji Asuka » Sat May 01, 2021 3:32 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:but he won by cheating

He was a regional champion BEFORE duelist kingdom and battle city.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #14 by AnimeMasterDub » Sat May 01, 2021 3:36 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:that is unconfirmed and a rumor my client mr.underwood denies these claims and will be sending you a cease and desist letter in the mail

He still cheated in all three tourneys we have alibis from 1 Yugi Muto and 1 Joey Wheeler

Renji Asuka

Post #15 by Renji Asuka » Sat May 01, 2021 3:48 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:really? I have evidence that he cheated in both duelist kingdom and battle city

He still cheated in all three tourneys we have alibis from 1 Yugi Muto and 1 Joey Wheeler

You can't prove he cheated before duelist kingdom, as it shows only a tiny clip of that duel.

PENMASTER

Post #16 by PENMASTER » Sat May 01, 2021 10:25 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:really? I have evidence that he cheated in both duelist kingdom and battle city

only the duel before duelist kingdom is recorded and witness accounts cannot be used as rock solid evidence even worse that said witnesses are people he dueled and no one else or cease and desist letter will now be turned into a defamation lawsuit we will see you in court Mr.AnimeMasterDub under judge judgeman
love2hate

Genexwrecker

Post #17 by Genexwrecker » Sun May 02, 2021 1:13 am

Who are u?
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

AnimeMasterDub

Post #18 by AnimeMasterDub » Sun May 02, 2021 9:36 am

PENMASTER wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:He was a regional champion BEFORE duelist kingdom and battle city.

only the duel before duelist kingdom is recorded and witness accounts cannot be used as rock solid evidence even worse that said witnesses are people he dueled and no one else or cease and desist letter will now be turned into a defamation lawsuit we will see you in court Mr.AnimeMasterDub under judge judgeman

we also have a confession from a kid that Weevil Underwood tricked into taking Joey Wheeler's duel disk and putting a parasite paracide card into Joey Wheelers deck.

PENMASTER

Post #19 by PENMASTER » Tue May 04, 2021 12:15 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:He still cheated in all three tourneys we have alibis from 1 Yugi Muto and 1 Joey Wheeler

we also have a confession from a kid that Weevil Underwood tricked into taking Joey Wheeler's duel disk and putting a parasite paracide card into Joey Wheelers deck.

a random child on the street isn't a trustworthy source either unless there is some kind of hard fact like fingerprints or recordings from the duels the child could just be lying there isn't one hard fact only 3 people that could call him a cheater
love2hate

greg503

Post #20 by greg503 » Tue May 04, 2021 1:11 am

Reminder that Yugi had Breaker assault Weevil after his LP ran out during the Orichalcos arc
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Spam Paradise”