that moment when...

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

that moment when...

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:06 pm

you get a 22.5 KDR on CoD MW on the map Azhir Cave using the MK2 Carbine and M4A1, Munitions Box, Deployable Cover: 45 kills, 2 deaths. all i had was the personal radar, UAV and sentry gun.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

greg503

Post #2 by greg503 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:43 pm

Cool story bro
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #3 by Renji Asuka » Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:50 pm

Considering how much you lie on this forum, doubt it.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #4 by CrystalMusic » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:22 pm

it was the sentry gun mostly, i set it in a spot where it could pick off players as they spawned in, i had 2 of them! So they were stuck in their spawn with 2 sentry guns firing at them. Id pick off any stragglers with my AX 50. Only another dedicated sniper could possible get me, and their team had one! It was my deployable cover that made it hard for their sniper to get me
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #5 by LightCaster » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:46 am

CrystalMusic wrote:it was the sentry gun mostly, i set it in a spot where it could pick off players as they spawned in, i had 2 of them! So they were stuck in their spawn with 2 sentry guns firing at them. Id pick off any stragglers with my AX 50. Only another dedicated sniper could possible get me, and their team had one! It was my deployable cover that made it hard for their sniper to get me

I can say the exact same thing playing engineer in Team Fortress 2. If a sentry gun is doing the killing, you ain't doing much to assist in that notion because in most class-based fps's that have a "turret" character, I.E: Engineer, Torbjorn, CoD's sentry. It's a place and forget about it.

greg503

Post #6 by greg503 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:09 pm

LightCaster wrote:I can say the exact same thing playing engineer in Team Fortress 2. If a sentry gun is doing the killing, you ain't doing much to assist in that notion because in most class-based fps's that have a "turret" character, I.E: Engineer, Torbjorn, CoD's sentry. It's a place and forget about it.

Are you sure? Many Engies in TF2 sit on their Sentry to repair it at all times, and there's the Wrangler. Regardless, spawn camping is hardly a display of skill.
Buy Floowandereeze

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #7 by LightCaster » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:15 pm

greg503 wrote:
LightCaster wrote:I can say the exact same thing playing engineer in Team Fortress 2. If a sentry gun is doing the killing, you ain't doing much to assist in that notion because in most class-based fps's that have a "turret" character, I.E: Engineer, Torbjorn, CoD's sentry. It's a place and forget about it.

Are you sure? Many Engies in TF2 sit on their Sentry to repair it at all times, and there's the Wrangler. Regardless, spawn camping is hardly a display of skill.

Yeeeeeaaah, I'll give you that one.

Return to “Spam Paradise”