more severe consequences for "negativity" in the forums

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
Darkraiclone
Mood:

Re: more severe consequences for "negativity" in the forums

Post #41 by Darkraiclone » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:09 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
if being the bigger person of knowing when to "draw the line" is cowardice to you, id hate to know what you consider courageous!

I view simply standing up for your views, and trying to defend or justify your actions as being courageous, you on the other hand are simply blocking people and running away the moment they challenge your views and criticize your actions and behavior, and why is that? Because you don't know how to defend or justify yourself, or you know what you're doing is wrong and running away from those who are calling you out on it, I.E. being a little coward, but hey, if that helps you sleep at night knowing that you'll never grow as a human being, then keep doing it, and keep repeating this cycle you've decided to put yourself in, we'll all be there waiting for you.

As i said: A wise person will know when to walk away from a situation. And being able to walk away from a situation is courage. So at least i can know ill be walking away with my head help up high because all you want you want to do is fight. So ill be keeping my dignity as well. You can live with the view you believe in. I only defend myself from people who i deem are "worth my time" to do so. Otherwise i just walk away because all that'll happen is a never ending cycle of back and fourth arguments, anger and emotion.

Yeah, and a wise person would know better than to start a fight they know they can't win, which is what you do all the time. You insult and berate other players for petty reasons, said player bucks up on you, you know you can't win, and so you take the cowards way out and run away. And lying to yourself by letting on like you're being the superior one among us by running away is only proving how delusional you truly are. Nobody is on your side here, you're not the good guy here, and you never will be.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Debt

Post #42 by Debt » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:15 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
I SAID GOOD DAY!

Do you think you're in the right? Would you behave the same way you do on DB at your local game store?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #43 by CrystalMusic » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:17 am

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
I SAID GOOD DAY!

Do you think you're in the right? Would you behave the same way you do on DB at your local game store?

my local game store has players that preffer the old times of yugioh over the new. they dont like what the game ahs become. so they play the game during the era that they enjoyed.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #44 by Debt » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:19 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
my local game store has players that preffer the old times of yugioh over the new. they dont like what the game ahs become. so they play the game during the era that they enjoyed.

Completely irrelevant. Would you treat players in public the same way as you do on DB?

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #45 by Darkraiclone » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:20 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
I SAID GOOD DAY!

And what game store is that? Because I doubt that any OTS would have tournaments based around past formats unless it's possibly GOAT.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #46 by CrystalMusic » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:22 am

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Completely irrelevant. Would you treat players in public the same way as you do on DB?

how is that irrelevant? i just stated i play public matches! I have never once gotten mad at my local duelists!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #47 by Darkraiclone » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:23 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

how is that irrelevant? i just stated i play public matches! I have never once gotten mad at my local duelists!

Do you have proof of this?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #48 by CrystalMusic » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:23 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:Do you think you're in the right? Would you behave the same way you do on DB at your local game store?

And what game store is that? Because I doubt that any OTS would have tournaments based around past formats unless it's possibly GOAT.

and who said it was a tournament? ever consider my local card shop simply allows people to gather to have fun? and not worry about prizes or winning?

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #49 by Darkraiclone » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:25 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

and who said it was a tournament? ever consider my local card shop simply allows people to gather to have fun? and not worry about prizes or winning?

You never specified that, also, there are many players that have different favorite eras, how many liked the caveman Yugioh that you champion all the time?

Debt

Post #50 by Debt » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:26 am

CrystalMusic wrote:

You were dodging the question. At no point did I ask about the people you proport to play with but a hypothetical regarding if you would treat someone the same way as you would on DB as you would in public. Would you call someone a pussy bitch if they used lets say Tribute to the Doomed on your marshmallon?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #51 by CrystalMusic » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:41 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:Completely irrelevant. Would you treat players in public the same way as you do on DB?

find out where i live and find the local card shop, you will see it for yourself! Most of us around here, where i live, run exodia, god cards, sacred beasts (without new support cas we can make them work just fine without it) legendary dragons, HEROs, Cybers, Ojamas, Toons, WATER based decks, Insect Based Decks, Dino Based Decks, Spellcaster Based Decks, and every now and then i bring my six sams, which has never lost. me personally tho i preffer to bring my blue-eyes deck or my horus/jinzo deck

in my local shop you wont see many ash blossoms, or links, even pends for that matter. what you will see is alot of battling monster vs monster, a few card interaction such as trap hole cards, mirror force, etc. One table in the shop allows players to play any format they desire, rather it be the current format, or no ban list at all. This means you could be dueling against someone who is running 3 ancient fairy dragons, or 2 final countdowns. Heck you could be dueling against someone who has a deck full of banned cards! The local card shop has tables set for different eras and prefferences. Those who dont want any ban list go to the grey tables were you can run 3 of ANY card you want. Those who want the old days go to the orange tables (basically like DB traditional) Those who want the current ban list go a black table with a decor of the millennium puzzle on it. And then theres an all clear table inscribed with the millennium eye on one side, and the millennium puzzle on the other, signifying dulist kingdom rules. Yep. 2000 LP, can summon anything without tributes (unless otherwise stated in its conditions) and a few twists: no burn, no pierce damage, no direct attacks. And to keep it fair: you had to run a mix of offense and defense. this way you cant just play pure defense!

The champions table, AKA my table, is platinum, as i have never lost what we like to call: "The Card Shop Championship" duel at this card shop. I OWN the competition! That table has my name inscribed on a sign hanging over it. Only the card shop champions name is inscribed on that sign. In order for your name to be inscribed on it you have to dethrone the current champion. to dethrone the champion you have to:
1: win more duels than them, every duelist has a record in the shop, I have the most wins and only lost 7 duels. (I used to go to this shop weekly before covid 19. As of right now the shop is closed but the owner has promised to open back up after covid 19)
2: challenge them in a duel and win 3 times in a row
3: pick a date when both you and the current reigning champion come back for the "Championship" spot
4: defeat the current champion
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Debt

Post #52 by Debt » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:47 am

CrystalMusic wrote:find out where i live and find the local card shop, you will see it for yourself! Most of us around here, where i live, run exodia, god cards, sacred beasts (without new support cas we can make them work just fine without it) legendary dragons, HEROs, Cybers, Ojamas, Toons, WATER based decks, Insect Based Decks, Dino Based Decks, Spellcaster Based Decks, and every now and then i bring my six sams, which has never lost. me personally tho i preffer to bring my blue-eyes deck or my horus/jinzo deck

in my local shop you wont see many ash blossoms, or links, even pends for that matter. what you will see is alot of battling monster vs monster, a few card interaction such as trap hole cards, mirror force, etc. One table in the shop allows players to play any format they desire, rather it be the current format, or no ban list at all. This means you could be dueling against someone who is running 3 ancient fairy dragons, or 2 final countdowns. Heck you could be dueling against someone who has a deck full of banned cards! The local card shop has tables set for different eras and prefferences. Those who dont want any ban list go to the grey tables were you can run 3 of ANY card you want. Those who want the old days go to the orange tables (basically like DB traditional) Those who want the current ban list go a black table with a decor of the millennium puzzle on it. And then theres an all clear table inscribed with the millennium eye on one side, and the millennium puzzle on the other, signifying dulist kingdom rules. Yep. 2000 LP, can summon anything without tributes (unless otherwise stated in its conditions) and a few twists: no burn, no pierce damage, no direct attacks. And to keep it fair: you had to run a mix of offense and defense. this way you cant just play pure defense!

my table? its platinum, as i have never lost at this card shop. I OWN the competition! That table has my name inscribed on a sign hanging over it. Only the card shop champions name is inscribed on that sign. In order for your name to be inscribed on it you have to dethrone the current champion. to dethrone the champion you have to:
1: win more duels than them (every duelist has a record in the shop) I have the most wins, and lost about 7 duels. I used to go to this shop weekly before covid 19.
3: pick a date when both you and the current reigning champion come back for the "Championship" spot

This is the least believable shit I think you've put out in a long time.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #53 by CrystalMusic » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:50 am

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:find out where i live and find the local card shop, you will see it for yourself! Most of us around here, where i live, run exodia, god cards, sacred beasts (without new support cas we can make them work just fine without it) legendary dragons, HEROs, Cybers, Ojamas, Toons, WATER based decks, Insect Based Decks, Dino Based Decks, Spellcaster Based Decks, and every now and then i bring my six sams, which has never lost. me personally tho i preffer to bring my blue-eyes deck or my horus/jinzo deck

my table? its platinum, as i have never lost at this card shop. I OWN the competition! That table has my name inscribed on a sign hanging over it. Only the card shop champions name is inscribed on that sign. In order for your name to be inscribed on it you have to dethrone the current champion. to dethrone the champion you have to:
1: win more duels than them (every duelist has a record in the shop) I have the most wins, and lost about 7 duels. I used to go to this shop weekly before covid 19.

This is the least believable shit I think you've put out in a long time.

like i said: find out where i live, find out where the card shop is, walk in, challange people for the "Right" to challenge me. BAM, you get your shot at becoming the champ of the card shop. Its your choice to believe what you want but around where i live? yeah, good luck getting to me to try and "Dethrone" me.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #54 by Darkraiclone » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:53 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

find out where i live and find the local card shop, you will see it for yourself! Most of us around here, where i live, run exodia, god cards, sacred beasts (without new support cas we can make them work just fine without it) legendary dragons, HEROs, Cybers, Ojamas, Toons, WATER based decks, Insect Based Decks, Dino Based Decks, Spellcaster Based Decks, and every now and then i bring my six sams, which has never lost. me personally tho i preffer to bring my blue-eyes deck or my horus/jinzo deck

The champions table, AKA my table, is platinum, as i have never lost what we like to call: "The Card Shop Championship" duel at this card shop. I OWN the competition! That table has my name inscribed on a sign hanging over it. Only the card shop champions name is inscribed on that sign. In order for your name to be inscribed on it you have to dethrone the current champion. to dethrone the champion you have to:
1: win more duels than them, every duelist has a record in the shop, I have the most wins and only lost 7 duels. (I used to go to this shop weekly before covid 19. As of right now the shop is closed but the owner has promised to open back up after covid 19)

I see, well according to this, you live in fairytale land and this cardshop and the "Championships" and playstyles you describe don't even exist. Hell, the fact that you said Ash Blossom and Links are not seen there is proof that this place doesn't exist, either that or everyone there are a bunch of gen oner scrubs like you who believe that Caveman Yugioh is best Yugioh... Oh my god now that's a terrifying thought, there's more of you!

Debt

Post #55 by Debt » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:01 am

Darkraiclone wrote:I see, well according to this, you live in fairytale land and this cardshop and the "Championships" and playstyles you describe don't even exist. Hell, the fact that you said Ash Blossom and Links are not seen there is proof that this place doesn't exist, either that or everyone there are a bunch of gen oner scrubs like you who believe that Caveman Yugioh is best Yugioh... Oh my god now that's a terrifying thought, there's more of you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWdD206eSv0

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #56 by CrystalMusic » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:12 am

Debt wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:I see, well according to this, you live in fairytale land and this cardshop and the "Championships" and playstyles you describe don't even exist. Hell, the fact that you said Ash Blossom and Links are not seen there is proof that this place doesn't exist, either that or everyone there are a bunch of gen oner scrubs like you who believe that Caveman Yugioh is best Yugioh... Oh my god now that's a terrifying thought, there's more of you!

you probably still watch that show on netflix!

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #57 by Darkraiclone » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:15 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:

you probably still watch that show on netflix!

And given how you throw so many tantrums, I assume still watch Caillou all the time on PBS.

Debt

Post #58 by Debt » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:20 am

CrystalMusic wrote:you probably still watch that show on netflix!

You aren't in a position to talk about what people watch when you watch My Little Ponies

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #59 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:27 am

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:you probably still watch that show on netflix!

You aren't in a position to talk about what people watch when you watch My Little Ponies

bro i love supernatural, i'm watching its final season
sad its ending :cry:
b

KTeknis

Post #60 by KTeknis » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:33 am

Also: You watched Kung Fu Hustle too? Damn I like it. my local tv channel likes to play it several times during the old times.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Return to “Suggestions”