blocked players able to join as a watcher

If you experience a glitch on the site, create a topic and tell us about it here
CrystalMusic
Mood:

blocked players able to join as a watcher

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:03 am

i have made this post before, but it was seemingly ignored.

i have several people blocked (160+) some i can name off hand like Debt, Neo Fire Sonic, CuteRaichu, LightCaster, etc.
yet somehow, someway they are able to join as a watcher.

the point of a block list is forbid all contact between you and the people on your blocklist. yet this makes it irrelevant if there is a loophole.

My Blocked List showing Debt: https://imgur.com/90PtFGw
A recent duel showing Debt is able to join as a watcher despite being blocked for ages https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-21435320

edit: if you tell me to turn off watchers to solve this issue my answer is: NO!
edit 2: disregard this, ill just make sure watching is off or has a pass. sorry for wasting time.
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #2 by Debt » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:04 am

block stops communication, doesn't stop spectating

Renji Asuka

Post #3 by Renji Asuka » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:56 am

Or you know, if you can't handle people watching you play, just put a password so people can't spectate.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #4 by LightCaster » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:09 am

CrystalMusic wrote:i have made this post before, but it was seemingly ignored.

i have several people blocked (160+) some i can name off hand like Debt, Neo Fire Sonic, CuteRaichu, LightCaster, etc.

the point of a block list is forbid all contact between you and the people on your blocklist. yet this makes it irrelevant if there is a loophole.

A recent duel showing Debt is able to join as a watcher despite being blocked for ages https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-21435320

edit: if you tell me to turn off watchers to solve this issue my answer is: NO! im not making YOUR JOB easier!

Or you could be less of a jackass to people so you don't have to encounter such an issue?

Debt

Post #5 by Debt » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:17 am

LightCaster wrote:Or you could be less of a jackass to people so you don't have to encounter such an issue?

That would mean having to take accountability for his own actions when he wants to use this site to be babysat. Lawyer with a daughter and wife btw.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #6 by Darkraiclone » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:26 am

CrystalMusic wrote:i have made this post before, but it was seemingly ignored.

edit: if you tell me to turn off watchers to solve this issue my answer is: NO! im not making YOUR JOB easier!

... Bruh, are you stupid or something? Blocking people means they can't talk to you, not stop them from watching you duel. So yeah, turning off watchers is the only way to stop that. Surely you're not that retarded, you have to be trolling at this point.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Debt

Post #7 by Debt » Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:10 am

It's actually cause I'm totally the hacker known as 4chan

EU

Post #8 by EU » Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:33 am

Lets say that was the case, they can just go watch the other party and you can't enforce it so people are unable to watch other people they don't have blocked just because you have them blocked, so even if this pointless feature was added it would do nothing.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #9 by CrystalMusic » Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:30 pm

Debt wrote:
LightCaster wrote:Or you could be less of a jackass to people so you don't have to encounter such an issue?

That would mean having to take accountability for his own actions when he wants to use this site to be babysat. Lawyer with a daughter and wife btw.

ummm i never said i was married
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #10 by Debt » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:41 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:ummm i never said i was married

Keep your lies in check

Genexwrecker

Post #11 by Genexwrecker » Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:34 pm

Turn off watchers it’s unrated people are free to watch any game you allow them to
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #12 by Darkraiclone » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:18 pm

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:ummm i never said i was married

Keep your lies in check

The evidence is undeniable.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Return to “Report Glitch”