more friendly advice

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Renji Asuka

Re: more friendly advice

Post #21 by Renji Asuka » Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:23 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
you got that wrong. I tell them to not duel me if they cant obey my rules.

Quit your lying, you FLAT OUT TOLD PEOPLE TO QUIT THE SITE. WE SEEN THE CHATS. God damn, you really are a stupid cunt.

*Throws insults at ppl*
*person they insulted never said anything negative in the first place*

you must be fun at parties

90% of your threads are straight up call out threads, a lot of your duels are just you treating your opponent like shit then leaving. Then you proceed to fucking lie about it. The thing is, you lie so fucking much you can't even keep track of your stories, you claimed toa lawyer, then the other day, you said you weren't ever a lawyer, despite being shown proof that you did claim you were a lawyer.

MAYBE, if you actually treat people with some fucking decency, others would treat you decently. You don't deserve respect, you fucking earn it. Everything we fucking tell you, is to try to get you to become a better person. Then you sit around crying playing victim.

Grow the fuck up you piece of shit.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #22 by LightCaster » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:48 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
"Overwhelming evidence"
*Only has 2 pics of proof over the thousands of duels i have had on this site.*

What, do you need the replays?
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-20197858
[0:44] godzillavkk: Activated "Pot of Duality" from hand (5/5)
[0:46] CrystalMusic: Pointed at "Pot of Duality" in S-2
[0:47] godzillavkk: Banished "Flamvell Guard" from Deck
[0:47] godzillavkk: Banished "Deep Diver" from Deck
[0:47] godzillavkk: Banished "Dark World Dealings" from Deck
[0:47] CrystalMusic: "noped"
[0:50] CrystalMusic: "i aid no staple"
[0:51] CrystalMusic: Pointed at "Pot of Duality" in S-2
[0:53] CrystalMusic: "thats a staple spell"
[1:00] godzillavkk: "staple?"
[1:10] CrystalMusic: "get off the game if u dont know the terms"
[1:12] CrystalMusic: Left duel

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-20198295
[0:00] CrystalMusic: CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Advanced (Unrated) with duel note "1st Gen & GX Season 1. No: New Support, MST, Dark Hole, Raigeki"
[0:00] Fr33z3: Accepted Fr33z3 into duel
[0:43] Fr33z3: Normal Summoned "Spellbook Magician of Prophecy" from hand (3/6) to M-3
[0:45] CrystalMusic: Pointed at "Spellbook Magician of Prophecy" in M-3
[0:47] CrystalMusic: "nope"
[0:51] Fr33z3: "i activate ef"
[0:52] CrystalMusic: "not from 1st gen or gx season 1"
[1:08] Fr33z3: "frist time player"
[1:11] Fr33z3: "sry"
[1:12] CrystalMusic: "get off the site"
[1:15] CrystalMusic: Left duel

Also, saying that people tend to "linger to the past" is quite a weird retort, considering how you make no effort to change your toxic behaviour on DuelingBook and make history repeat over and over again.

my behavior is a direct result of how ppl treat me. by disobeying my rules ur opening that door.

Dude, your rules only hinder your opponent, not both parties. It's showcasing that you're actually bad at the game. You are the only person who can control your behavior. You're either too fucking stupid to grasp such a fucking concept, or are too fucking coddled to know when you need a proper kick in the head in order to fully fucking understand that you're a dick because you're a fucking narcisistic jerk who needs to pathologically lie in order to validate himself.

My mentally ineffeciant brother could probably beat you with archetype-less dinosaur deck without your stupid rules in play.

Get over yourself.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #23 by CrystalMusic » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:21 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Quit your lying, you FLAT OUT TOLD PEOPLE TO QUIT THE SITE. WE SEEN THE CHATS. God damn, you really are a stupid cunt.

*Throws insults at ppl*
*person they insulted never said anything negative in the first place*

you must be fun at parties

90% of your threads are straight up call out threads, a lot of your duels are just you treating your opponent like shit then leaving. Then you proceed to fucking lie about it. The thing is, you lie so fucking much you can't even keep track of your stories, you claimed toa lawyer, then the other day, you said you weren't ever a lawyer, despite being shown proof that you did claim you were a lawyer.

MAYBE, if you actually treat people with some fucking decency, others would treat you decently. You don't deserve respect, you fucking earn it. Everything we fucking tell you, is to try to get you to become a better person. Then you sit around crying playing victim.

Grow the fuck up you piece of shit.

*tells me to grow TF up*
*is the one whos upset over a post that started out as friendly*
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #24 by CrystalMusic » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:24 pm

LightCaster wrote:Dude, your rules only hinder your opponent, not both parties. It's showcasing that you're actually bad at the game. You are the only person who can control your behavior. You're either too fucking stupid to grasp such a fucking concept, or are too fucking coddled to know when you need a proper kick in the head in order to fully fucking understand that you're a dick because you're a fucking narcisistic jerk who needs to pathologically lie in order to validate himself.

more insults. does that somehow make you feel better about yourself? all youre doing is showing how upset you are over a post. if a post makes you so easily triggered, id recommend getting a therapist.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

yumafan30

Post #25 by yumafan30 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:35 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:Dude, your rules only hinder your opponent, not both parties. It's showcasing that you're actually bad at the game. You are the only person who can control your behavior. You're either too fucking stupid to grasp such a fucking concept, or are too fucking coddled to know when you need a proper kick in the head in order to fully fucking understand that you're a dick because you're a fucking narcisistic jerk who needs to pathologically lie in order to validate himself.

more insults. does that somehow make you feel better about yourself? all youre doing is showing how upset you are over a post. if a post makes you so easily triggered, id recommend getting a therapist.

Well, you could get get off your high horse and react properly to a critic. No need to keep acting condescendingly, as if everyone else is getting triggered over minimal things, instead of you; which you are quite known for, to the point of motivating you of creating topics here to vent out your frustrations, over and over again.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #26 by CrystalMusic » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:37 pm

yumafan30 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Well, you could get get off your high horse and react properly to a critic. No need to keep acting condescendingly, as if everyone else is getting triggered over minimal things, instead of you; which you are quite known for, to the point of motivating you of creating topics here to vent out your frustrations, over and over again.

at least im venting it instead of letting it build up.

yumafan30

Post #27 by yumafan30 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:42 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
yumafan30 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

And yet, still missing the point and not working towards self-improvement. Or is that your excuse to remain toxic towards random players you meet and keep making these topics?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #28 by CrystalMusic » Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:02 pm

yumafan30 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
yumafan30 wrote:Well, you could get get off your high horse and react properly to a critic. No need to keep acting condescendingly, as if everyone else is getting triggered over minimal things, instead of you; which you are quite known for, to the point of motivating you of creating topics here to vent out your frustrations, over and over again.

And yet, still missing the point and not working towards self-improvement. Or is that your excuse to remain toxic towards random players you meet and keep making these topics?

imma end this with something a site judge said: if you dont like the rules for my duels but join anyways, you only have yourself to blame for whats to come should u disobey my rules and piss me off.

and runzy said this "yall are being hella childish if you don't like him don't post on his threads. Smh. Spam paradise is clearly his personal dairy. Yes he makes ridiculous cards so don't duel him if you don't want to face them. Tired of all the needless and childish hate are you guys 5 or something?"

the link to that comment made by runzy: viewtopic.php?t=8912

Debt

Post #29 by Debt » Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:15 pm

Is this the game you want to play?

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #30 by LightCaster » Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:56 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:

Apply that same fucking logic to yourself, dude.

Does making witch hunt forum posts make you feel good? Does berating people over not following your bullshit rules help you sleep at night? Do you get anxiety if you don't post a replay trying to make fun of someone? Do you feel better pathologically lying all the god damn time?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #31 by CrystalMusic » Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:06 pm

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Does making witch hunt forum posts make you feel good? Does berating people over not following your bullshit rules help you sleep at night? Do you get anxiety if you don't post a replay trying to make fun of someone? Do you feel better pathologically lying all the god damn time?

jeez, you swear more than a drunken sailor. Someone didnt get soap in the mouth as a kid.

greg503

Post #32 by greg503 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:10 pm

Welcome to another weekly episode of CrystalMusic vs. the Forum
Buy Floowandereeze

Water Law

Post #33 by Water Law » Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:41 pm

greg503 wrote:Welcome to another weekly episode of CrystalMusic vs. the Forum

Place your bets if he will either change the subject or avoid the question entirely over minor things in discussion.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #34 by LightCaster » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:07 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

jeez, you swear more than a drunken sailor. Someone didnt get soap in the mouth as a kid.

And someone didn't get taught how to be a decent fucking person. I could duel circles around your sorry ass without the need of stupid rules and pathologically lying about it in the process. I've already beaten you 6-7 times because you rage quit if you don't get your way like a god damn baby.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #35 by CrystalMusic » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:27 pm

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

And someone didn't get taught how to be a decent fucking person. I could duel circles around your sorry ass without the need of stupid rules and pathologically lying about it in the process. I've already beaten you 6-7 times because you rage quit if you don't get your way like a god damn baby.

I was taught if you want my respect, you have to EARN IT

NiwatoriFTW

Post #36 by NiwatoriFTW » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:31 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:I was taught if you want my respect, you have to EARN IT

Not that good of an excuse to behave like you do towards random players, though.

Renji Asuka

Post #37 by Renji Asuka » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:01 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

I was taught if you want my respect, you have to EARN IT

YOU HAVE NOT SHOWN ANYONE RESPECT. YOU DON'T FUCKING DESERVE RESPECT. You have DONE NOTHING TO EARN ANY RESPECT. All you FUCKING DO, is create witch hunt threads, berate other players cause "muh rules!". You act like you're the best player in the game, when in reality, you only think you are because you abuse your rules and even FLAT OUT LIE to your opponent regarding rulings. And when someone beats you with your own rules, you rage like a god damn child cause YOU HATE LOSING.

Grow the fuck up.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Return to “Spam Paradise”