more friendly advice

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

more friendly advice

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:49 pm

this one is for all who wish to duel against me:
If you see i have a duel note, but dont understand what it means, before you join me, private message me and ask me what my duel note means.

Alot of ppl join without reading the duel notes, or they have read the duel note, but dont understand it. T

Asking me to help you understand what it means before u join my duels would prevent conflict and possible arguing mid duel. If you dont understand my duels rules and you dont want to PM me to ask what my rules mean before joining me, then dont join my duels. Simple.

have a good day.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

james123
Mood:

Post #2 by james123 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:40 pm

That's unfriendly advice that this deck smells https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=4647783

Renji Asuka

Post #3 by Renji Asuka » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:34 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:this one is for all who wish to duel against me:
If you see i have a duel note, but dont understand what it means, before you join me, private message me and ask me what my duel note means.

Alot of ppl join without reading the duel notes, or they have read the duel note, but dont understand it. T

Asking me to help you understand what it means before u join my duels would prevent conflict and possible arguing mid duel. If you dont understand my duels rules and you dont want to PM me to ask what my rules mean before joining me, then dont join my duels. Simple.

have a good day.

Or you know, stop being a cunt. Play yugioh like its meant to be and stop treating duel notes as contract, criminal scum.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #4 by CrystalMusic » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:40 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:this one is for all who wish to duel against me:

have a good day.

Or you know, stop being a cunt. Play yugioh like its meant to be and stop treating duel notes as contract, criminal scum.

*Calls me a cunt*
*is the one being negative*
XD
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #5 by Debt » Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:32 am

CrystalMusic wrote:*Calls me a cunt*
XD

>regularly tells people who just joined to quit the site because they played a card you don't like
>I'm not toxic because someone said something rude to me

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #6 by CrystalMusic » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:24 am

Debt wrote:
XD

>regularly tells people who just joined to quit the site because they played a card you don't like

you got that wrong. I tell them to not duel me if they cant obey my rules.

Renji Asuka

Post #7 by Renji Asuka » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:33 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:
XD

Quit your lying, you FLAT OUT TOLD PEOPLE TO QUIT THE SITE. WE SEEN THE CHATS. God damn, you really are a stupid cunt.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #8 by CrystalMusic » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:40 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:>regularly tells people who just joined to quit the site because they played a card you don't like

Quit your lying, you FLAT OUT TOLD PEOPLE TO QUIT THE SITE. WE SEEN THE CHATS. God damn, you really are a stupid cunt.

*Throws insults at ppl*
*person they insulted never said anything negative in the first place*

you must be fun at parties

Debt

Post #9 by Debt » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:40 am

CrystalMusic wrote:you got that wrong. I tell them to not duel me if they cant obey my rules.

Why do you lie so much?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #10 by CrystalMusic » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:45 am

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:you got that wrong. I tell them to not duel me if they cant obey my rules.

Why do you lie so much?

why do u linger on the past?

Debt

Post #11 by Debt » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:47 am

CrystalMusic wrote:why do u linger on the past?

The past is relevant in this discussion. Don't evade the question. Why do you feel the need to lie in the face of overwhelming evidence?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #12 by CrystalMusic » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:02 am

Debt wrote:

The past is relevant in this discussion. Don't evade the question. Why do you feel the need to lie in the face of overwhelming evidence?

"Overwhelming evidence"
*Only has 2 pics of proof over the thousands of duels i have had on this site.*

Debt

Post #13 by Debt » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:08 am

CrystalMusic wrote:"Overwhelming evidence"

Want to ignore all the replays that have been posted where you lashed out at your opponent? These 2 are just the ones of those you tell others to quit playing for basically no reason. There are plenty of replays of you calling your opponent faggot and bitch

NiwatoriFTW

Post #14 by NiwatoriFTW » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:08 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:

"Overwhelming evidence"

What, do you need the replays?
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-20197858
[0:44] godzillavkk: Activated "Pot of Duality" from hand (5/5)
[0:46] CrystalMusic: Pointed at "Pot of Duality" in S-2
[0:47] godzillavkk: Banished "Flamvell Guard" from Deck
[0:47] godzillavkk: Banished "Deep Diver" from Deck
[0:47] godzillavkk: Banished "Dark World Dealings" from Deck
[0:47] CrystalMusic: "noped"
[0:50] CrystalMusic: "i aid no staple"
[0:51] CrystalMusic: Pointed at "Pot of Duality" in S-2
[0:53] CrystalMusic: "thats a staple spell"
[1:00] godzillavkk: "staple?"
[1:10] CrystalMusic: "get off the game if u dont know the terms"
[1:12] CrystalMusic: Left duel

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-20198295
[0:00] CrystalMusic: CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Advanced (Unrated) with duel note "1st Gen & GX Season 1. No: New Support, MST, Dark Hole, Raigeki"
[0:00] Fr33z3: Accepted Fr33z3 into duel
[0:43] Fr33z3: Normal Summoned "Spellbook Magician of Prophecy" from hand (3/6) to M-3
[0:45] CrystalMusic: Pointed at "Spellbook Magician of Prophecy" in M-3
[0:47] CrystalMusic: "nope"
[0:51] Fr33z3: "i activate ef"
[0:52] CrystalMusic: "not from 1st gen or gx season 1"
[1:08] Fr33z3: "frist time player"
[1:11] Fr33z3: "sry"
[1:12] CrystalMusic: "get off the site"
[1:15] CrystalMusic: Left duel

Also, saying that people tend to "linger to the past" is quite a weird retort, considering how you make no effort to change your toxic behaviour on DuelingBook and make history repeat over and over again.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #15 by CrystalMusic » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:19 am

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:The past is relevant in this discussion. Don't evade the question. Why do you feel the need to lie in the face of overwhelming evidence?

"Overwhelming evidence"

What, do you need the replays?
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-20197858
[0:44] godzillavkk: Activated "Pot of Duality" from hand (5/5)
[0:46] CrystalMusic: Pointed at "Pot of Duality" in S-2
[0:47] godzillavkk: Banished "Flamvell Guard" from Deck
[0:47] godzillavkk: Banished "Deep Diver" from Deck
[0:47] godzillavkk: Banished "Dark World Dealings" from Deck
[0:47] CrystalMusic: "noped"
[0:50] CrystalMusic: "i aid no staple"
[0:51] CrystalMusic: Pointed at "Pot of Duality" in S-2
[0:53] CrystalMusic: "thats a staple spell"
[1:00] godzillavkk: "staple?"
[1:10] CrystalMusic: "get off the game if u dont know the terms"
[1:12] CrystalMusic: Left duel

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-20198295
[0:00] CrystalMusic: CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Advanced (Unrated) with duel note "1st Gen & GX Season 1. No: New Support, MST, Dark Hole, Raigeki"
[0:00] Fr33z3: Accepted Fr33z3 into duel
[0:43] Fr33z3: Normal Summoned "Spellbook Magician of Prophecy" from hand (3/6) to M-3
[0:45] CrystalMusic: Pointed at "Spellbook Magician of Prophecy" in M-3
[0:47] CrystalMusic: "nope"
[0:51] Fr33z3: "i activate ef"
[0:52] CrystalMusic: "not from 1st gen or gx season 1"
[1:08] Fr33z3: "frist time player"
[1:11] Fr33z3: "sry"
[1:12] CrystalMusic: "get off the site"
[1:15] CrystalMusic: Left duel

Also, saying that people tend to "linger to the past" is quite a weird retort, considering how you make no effort to change your toxic behaviour on DuelingBook and make history repeat over and over again.

my behavior is a direct result of how ppl treat me. by disobeying my rules ur opening that door.

Debt

Post #16 by Debt » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:24 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
my behavior is a direct result of how ppl treat me. by disobeying my rules ur opening that door.

You control your behavior, not people around you. There is not a single reason why you can't make more of an effort to vet opponents (outside of laziness) or silently quit or even have a copy pasted "Sorry this violates the rules of my note. Good bye" rather than being toxic.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #17 by CrystalMusic » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:32 am

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

You control your behavior, not people around you. There is not a single reason why you can't make more of an effort to vet opponents (outside of laziness) or silently quit or even have a copy pasted "Sorry this violates the rules of my note. Good bye" rather than being toxic.

i shouldnt have to quit my own duels. people should learn if they cant (have) no intention of obey(ing) the rules of my duels, then they shouldnt join
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

greg503

Post #18 by greg503 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:39 am

Chill out, all of you, it's unrated. Who cares how CM wants to play?
Buy Floowandereeze

Debt

Post #19 by Debt » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:42 am

CrystalMusic wrote:i shouldnt have to quit my own duels. people should learn if they cant have no intention of obeying the rules of my duels, then they shouldnt join

It's a consequence of having a ridiculous ruleset. It's your job to vet players better, and you refuse to put in even the most minimal work to do it. I gave you a suggestion on how to do it and you gave up almost immediately and went back to your half-assed method. You're either gonna get people who ignore it unintentionally, intentionally ignore it or bad players who think all your rules are reasonable if you don't vet players.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #20 by NiwatoriFTW » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:48 am

CrystalMusic wrote:i shouldnt have to quit my own duels. people should learn if they cant have no intention of obeying the rules of my duels, then they shouldnt join

Right... the violation of your "rules" must be met with you insulting and berating them (alongside worse punishments you wish were enforced for such situations) because you don't have an iota of control over yourself.

Your "punishments" doesn't fit the "crime" at all. The opponent gets insulted and you get stressed over a situation you conditioned yourself. Don't expect random people in the internet to be voluntary babysitters to your whims, this concept should have crossed your entitled mind already.

Return to “Spam Paradise”