perfectly fair duel. they just made 1 crucial mistake

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

perfectly fair duel. they just made 1 crucial mistake

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:00 pm

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-20214266

if they had activated poly as their opening move, fusing alligator's sword and baby dragon for alligator's sword dragon, instead of waiting 1 turn, they would have had a nice advantage. but due to them waiting a turn to fuse, my cursed seal of the forbidden spell negated poly thus preventing fusion for the duel.

overall, even tho it was a very short duel, it was a fair and friendly duel.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #2 by LightCaster » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:19 am

Why make fun of people for waiting for a better time to use it? You stall out entire duels just for one card to win via alternate means. Something that's against your rules.

Renji Asuka

Post #3 by Renji Asuka » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:08 pm

LightCaster wrote:Why make fun of people for waiting for a better time to use it? You stall out entire duels just for one card to win via alternate means. Something that's against your rules.

Pretty much this.

However, I want to add, there wouldn't BE advantage gained from using Poly giving up 3 cards to play 1. Its literally a neg 2
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Debt

Post #4 by Debt » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:21 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:However, I want to add, there wouldn't BE advantage gained from using Poly giving up 3 cards to play 1. Its literally a neg 2

Card advantage is a foreign concept to crystal.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #5 by CrystalMusic » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:51 pm

Debt wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:However, I want to add, there wouldn't BE advantage gained from using Poly giving up 3 cards to play 1. Its literally a neg 2

and replying positively on my posts is a foreign concept to you Debt!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Renji Asuka

Post #6 by Renji Asuka » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:01 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:

Why would anyone respond positively when you are always negative? Hell you encourage people to quit the site, how are you still not banned?

Debt

Post #7 by Debt » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:04 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:and replying positively on my posts is a foreign concept to you Debt!

Do you deserve it? Why would I reward distasteful conduct? Why would I reward wilful ignorance?

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #8 by LightCaster » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:51 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:

"Do onto others as you would want onto you." We will be nice. If you start acting genuinely nice, not ego-stroking passive aggressiveness you disguise as "nice".

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #9 by CrystalMusic » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:38 pm

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:Card advantage is a foreign concept to crystal.

"Do onto others as you would want onto you." We will be nice. If you start acting genuinely nice, not ego-stroking passive aggressiveness you disguise as "nice".

1: that applies to whom u are current having contact with or have just dueled. i havnt dueled against you or had any decent conversation with you since i blocked you eons ago (same goes with most on my threads and about good other 300+ users) so you shouldnt even be talking about me, much less having any conversation with or about me. If you dont like me, then ignore me, and move on. That would be the best course of action. Because the more you acknowledge me, the harder it gets to ignore me and move on. This goes for everyone else who i have blocked both on the main site and here in the forums.

Debt

Post #10 by Debt » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:57 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:1: that applies to whom u are current having contact with or have just dueled. i havnt dueled against you or had any decent conversation with you since i blocked you eons ago (same goes with most on my threads and about good other 300+ users) so you shouldnt even be talking about me, much less having any conversation with or about me. If you dont like me, then ignore me, and move on. That would be the best course of action. Because the more you acknowledge me, the harder it gets to ignore me and move on. This goes for everyone else who i have blocked both on the main site and here in the forums.

Does ignoring you suddenly make you behave better? No
Does ignoring you prevent new users that have the misfortune of having you as one of their first opponents? No
Does ignoring you change the fact that the only thing separating you from a permaban is that you aren't doing it in rated? No

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #11 by CrystalMusic » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:03 pm

my only request is simple:
People on DB: *wants an honorable duel*
Me: "Ok, all i ask if you honor the rules i set for my duel and ill give you that honorable duel you seek"
About 80% of the ppl i vs: *dishonors my duel notes request but still expects an "Honorable" duel*
Me: -_- SMH

Debt

Post #12 by Debt » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:26 pm

Why are you trying to bullshit us? You ragequit when people obey your rules. This is just about winning.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #13 by CrystalMusic » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:35 pm

Debt wrote:Why are you trying to bullshit us? You ragequit when people obey your rules. This is just about winning.

did it ever occur to you that my rules arent one sided if you just used that organ between your ears, you could make my rules suit you too.

Debt

Post #14 by Debt » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:52 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:did it ever occur to you that my rules arent one sided if you just used that organ between your ears, you could make my rules suit you too.

Doesn't work. If someone exploits your rules harder than you do you get upset. You'll find an excuse to rage quit. Because you can't handle the idea of losing. And this is pure whataboutism, you're trying to dodge what I said. You rage quit when people DO obey your rules.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #15 by NiwatoriFTW » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:56 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:my only request is simple:
People on DB: *wants an honorable duel*
Me: "Ok, all i ask if you honor the rules i set for my duel and ill give you that honorable duel you seek"
About 80% of the ppl i vs: *dishonors my duel notes request but still expects an "Honorable" duel*
Me: -_- SMH

Honorable duel, sure... when you don't rage quit over minimal things, despite your opponent following your rules. This includes:

Disagreeing about a card release: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-20249805
[0:00] CrystalMusic: CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Advanced (Unrated) with duel note "1st gen only. no mst, dark hole or raigeki."
[0:37] Lord Odin: Entered Main Phase 1
[0:42] Lord Odin: Set "Marshmallon" from hand (1/5) to M-3
[0:46] Lord Odin: Activated "Wave-Motion Cannon" from hand (2/4)
[0:49] CrystalMusic: "nope"
[0:57] CrystalMusic: "thats not a 1st gen card"
[0:58] Lord Odin: "It's 1st gen"
[1:02] CrystalMusic: "no its not"
[1:02] Lord Odin: "Magician's Force"
[1:04] CrystalMusic: "wrong"
[1:05] CrystalMusic: Left duel

A deck being "boring": https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-20304516
[0:00] CrystalMusic: CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Goat Format (Unrated) with duel note "no "Draw" effects. No "Quickplay" Spells. No Burn"
[3:08] CrystalMusic: Attacked "Giant Rat" in M-3 with "Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8" in M-3
[3:10] beast gladiator: Sent "Giant Rat" from M-3 to GY
[3:11] CrystalMusic: Viewed Opponent's Graveyard
[3:12] beast gladiator: Viewed deck
[3:13] CrystalMusic: Stopped viewing Opponent's Graveyard
[3:15] beast gladiator: Special Summoned "Exiled Force" from Deck to M-3 (DEF)
[3:18] beast gladiator: Stopped viewing Deck
[3:18] beast gladiator: Shuffled deck
[3:21] CrystalMusic: "bye"
[3:23] CrystalMusic: "ur deck is boring"
[3:30] CrystalMusic: "all it does is ss iupon destruction"
[3:33] CrystalMusic: Left duel

How a Quick-Play Spell card works (either being blatantly wrong as an excuse for ragequitting or just not knowing basic rules): https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-20304389
[0:00] CrystalMusic: CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Goat Format (Unrated) with duel note "No Discard, Mill, Wave Cannon"
[2:09] Horus Dragon Tamer: Normal Summoned "D.D. Warrior Lady" from hand (6/6) to M-3
[2:10] Horus Dragon Tamer: Entered Battle Phase
[2:11] Horus Dragon Tamer: Attacked Set card in M-3 with "D.D. Warrior Lady" in M-3
[2:12] CrystalMusic: Activated Set "Bottomless Trap Hole" in S-3
[2:19] Horus Dragon Tamer: Activated "My Body as a Shield" from hand (5/5)
[2:21] Horus Dragon Tamer: Lost 1500 LP
[2:22] CrystalMusic: "u cant"
[2:32] CrystalMusic: "u can only use then im chain of they were set"
[2:38] CrystalMusic: "leanr how quick plays work noob"
[2:41] CrystalMusic: Left duel

Or basically... if you brick with your starting hand:

CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:Why are you trying to bullshit us? You ragequit when people obey your rules. This is just about winning.

did it ever occur to you that my rules arent one sided if you just used that organ between your ears, you could make my rules suit you too.

Your own concept of a punishment for rage quitting is one-sided: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-20142419
[0:00] CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Custom Cards (Unrated) with duel note "Custom Cards Only. No Pends or Anime Themed Cards"
[0:33] CrystalMusic: Activated "Elements of harmony" from hand (4/4)
[0:49] SilverShadow18: Left duel
[1:06] CrystalMusic: "pll who quit need ot start bieng punished"
[1:20] CrystalMusic: "dont join if u arent going to finish what you start!!!!"
[1:43] CrystalMusic: Left duel
Should you be punished, then?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #16 by CrystalMusic » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:51 pm

what i meant by leaving, is if you dont give a brief reason why. it wastes ppls time

NiwatoriFTW

Post #17 by NiwatoriFTW » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:56 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:what i meant by leaving, is if you dont give a brief reason why. it wastes ppls time

Makes sense, it does waste time. But that reply surely doesn't help your case.

Debt

Post #18 by Debt » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:26 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:what i meant by leaving, is if you dont give a brief reason why. it wastes ppls time

Address those rage quits. They followed the rules and you still quit. Despite your claims that all you need for an "honorable duel" is to follow your rules.

Renji Asuka

Post #19 by Renji Asuka » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:18 pm

LOL CrystalMusic doesn't know how quickplay spells work LOL THAT IS HILARIOUS AND THEY CALL OTHER PEOPLE NOOBS? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yumafan30

Post #20 by yumafan30 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:22 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:LOL CrystalMusic doesn't know how quickplay spells work LOL THAT IS HILARIOUS AND THEY CALL OTHER PEOPLE NOOBS? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I suppose you weren't around when this happened: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=5974

Return to “Spam Paradise”