I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Post #81 by CrystalMusic » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:32 pm

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-20296153 ok how about this one guys? Isaak adds "Dark Magic Circle" with "Terraforming".

as for me admiting defeat? to quickly share this.

The hypocrisy issue still remains, despite you trying to change the subject. Also, I don't know, you could have tried a bit more to taught Isaak something instead of shaming him to no end.

"Shaming"
Oh im sorry! isnt that what this whole tread is???
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Renji Asuka

Post #82 by Renji Asuka » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:27 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-20296153 ok how about this one guys? Isaak adds "Dark Magic Circle" with "Terraforming".

as for me admiting defeat? to quickly share this.

The hypocrisy issue still remains, despite you trying to change the subject. Also, I don't know, you could have tried a bit more to taught Isaak something instead of shaming him to no end.

"Shaming"
Oh im sorry! isnt that what this whole tread is???

No, this thread is designed for sharing replays of actual duels. Not shaming people like you do on a daily basis.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #83 by CrystalMusic » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:34 pm

youre basically immortalizing the replays and some of those replays are of me, and when ppl show these replays of me, they are "shaming" so how is that any different?
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #84 by Debt » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:02 am

Exposing your malicious behavior is not the same as you shitting on someone

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #85 by LightCaster » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:06 am

CrystalMusic wrote:youre basically immortalizing the replays and some of those replays are of me, and when ppl show these replays of me, they are "shaming" so how is that any different?

Because you throw a temper tantrum like a spoiled child if:

- You don't win the duel.
- Someone doesn't follow your arbitrary, one-sided and ill-researched rules.
- Someone violates your banlist which is essentially 3/4 of the entire card game.
- Someone rightfully calls you out on harassment with evidence to support such claim.
- Someone calls you out on your pathological lies.
- Someone calls you out on a witch hunt forum post that YOU made.
- Someone tries to tell you that you're hindering yourself by not adapting to the game.
- Someone tells you all your cards are broken. (Which they are.)
- You are told the duel notes are not contracts.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #86 by CrystalMusic » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:16 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:youre basically immortalizing the replays and some of those replays are of me, and when ppl show these replays of me, they are "shaming" so how is that any different?

- Someone violates your banlist which is essentially 3/4 of the entire card game.
- Someone rightfully calls you out on harassment with evidence to support such claim.
- Someone tries to tell you that you're hindering yourself by not adapting to the game.

ok:
1: why would u join someone, who has a ruleset for their duel, fully knowing you have no intent to obey that ruleset unless youre doing so to troll them or piss them off?
2: you want me to "adapt" to a format that is absolute garbage? HA! thats rich!
3: no one has ever said all my cards are broken. because believe it or not alot of ppl like my custom cards i made for the following:
"Crystal Beasts"
"Vampires"
not to mention the following custom decks:
"Zelda"
"Code Lyoko"
"US Armed Forces"
"Power Rangers"
"Star Wars"
"Transformers"
"Lord of The Rings"
"Destiny"

these decks actually have gotten alot of positive feedback TYVM!!!

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #87 by LightCaster » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:25 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

ok:
1: why would u join someone, who has a ruleset for their duel, fully knowing you have no intent to obey that ruleset unless youre doing so to troll them or piss them off?
3: no one has ever said all my cards are broken. because believe it or not alot of ppl like my custom cards i made for the following:
"Crystal Beasts"
"Vampires"

"Knowing they have no intent to obey that ruleset." No idiot worth their fucking salt is going to read that giant fucking list of arbitrary, and in case you didn't know what "arbitrary" means: It means pointless/unneeded, rules that you have imposed ONLY for your opponent and not yourself because, honestly, you don't follow your own fucking rules.

It's not just me that wants you to adapt. It's every person that has posted on your forum posts as well, that's how you get BETTER at the game, ADAPTING TO THE GAME. If you can't do that then you just plainly suck and that's not any of our issue, that's yours.

Not a lot of people say it because not a lot of people have dueled you to know that you only make busted shit. I've seen your vampires, they're busted, those who say they are probably on your level of skill. Which is barely even casual and create custom cards for fun. You do it to feed your pathetically fragile ego.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #88 by CrystalMusic » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:32 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

ok:
"Crystal Beasts"
"Vampires"

"Knowing they have no intent to obey that ruleset." No idiot worth their fucking salt is going to read that giant fucking list of arbitrary, and in case you didn't know what "arbitrary" means: It means pointless/unneeded, rules that you have imposed ONLY for your opponent and not yourself because, honestly, you don't follow your own fucking rules.

It's not just me that wants you to adapt. It's every person that has posted on your forum posts as well, that's how you get BETTER at the game, ADAPTING TO THE GAME. If you can't do that then you just plainly suck and that's not any of our issue, that's yours.

Not a lot of people say it because not a lot of people have dueled you to know that you only make busted shit. I've seen your vampires, they're busted, those who say they are probably on your level of skill. Which is barely even casual and create custom cards for fun. You do it to feed your pathetically fragile ego.

i have a fragile ego? look whos talking!!!! all you ever do is berate, insult, swear, and reply negatively to everything i say, share, post or do. and for what? to make yourself feel better about your pathetic and miserable life? HA! now THAT is rich!

Debt

Post #89 by Debt » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:35 am

CrystalMusic wrote:"Crystal Beasts"
"Vampires"
"Zelda"
"Code Lyoko"
"US Armed Forces"
"Power Rangers"
"Star Wars"
"Transformers"
"Lord of The Rings"
"Destiny"

Your transformers deck literally shuts down all decks that aren't light machines. Your zelda deck has extra deck traps. How do you justify saying hand traps are for noobs when you have the same thing but way better since comes from the extra deck so it's always available and almost permanent. Code lyoko has some wacky catch 22 that makes it unbeatable but I don't remember it immediately.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #90 by CrystalMusic » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:37 am

Debt wrote:
"Vampires"
"Zelda"
"Code Lyoko"
"US Armed Forces"
"Power Rangers"
"Star Wars"
"Transformers"
"Lord of The Rings"
"Destiny"

Your transformers deck literally shuts down all decks that aren't light machines. Your zelda deck has extra deck traps. How do you justify saying hand traps are for noobs when you have the same thing but way better since comes from the extra deck so it's always available and almost permanent. Code lyoko has some wacky catch 22 that makes it unbeatable but I don't remember it immediately.

wtf is "catch 22?"

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #91 by LightCaster » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:47 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:
"Vampires"
"Zelda"
"Code Lyoko"
"US Armed Forces"
"Power Rangers"
"Star Wars"
"Transformers"
"Lord of The Rings"
"Destiny"

wtf is "catch 22?"

Catch-22 is a noun refering to a dilemma or difficult circumstance from which there is no escape because of mutually conflicting or dependent conditions.

Debt

Post #92 by Debt » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:48 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
wtf is "catch 22?"

An inescapable no win situation that arises due to mutually conflicting or contradictory rules or conditions.
Last edited by Debt on Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #93 by CrystalMusic » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:51 am

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
wtf is "catch 22?"

A situation where there's no escape due to mutually conflicting or contradictory rules or conditions.

IN ENGLISH?

Debt

Post #94 by Debt » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:54 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
IN ENGLISH?

Apply some critical thinking skills and reevaluate what was said

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #95 by LightCaster » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:26 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
wtf is "catch 22?"

A situation where there's no escape due to mutually conflicting or contradictory rules or conditions.

IN ENGLISH?

Use that thick head of yours and see if you can figure it out. You can drum up a lie faster than a bullet so apply that ability to thinking.

KTeknis

Post #96 by KTeknis » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:41 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
wtf is "catch 22?"

IN ENGLISH?

That's English. He already described in English.
Well, here's another source if you're interested. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catch-22_(logic)
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Renji Asuka

Post #97 by Renji Asuka » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:06 am

Nah, it isn't "shaming you". What you do is literally make call out threads like "Hey look at this noob! He is trash at the game and should quit Duelingbook!". Meanwhile Christen57 uses this to showcase the actual duel while giving a small summary.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

KTeknis

Post #98 by KTeknis » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:17 am

Also, This thread is getting derailed now, so i to take it back on rail by posting one of my Replay i liked.

Ramirez! It's time to Duel!
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=471916-16958780
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

james123
Mood:

Post #99 by james123 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:00 am

Jim/Fossil Adamancipator vs Furries: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=90641-20164322
This is why my friend uses cards from other peeps, including myself

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #100 by CrystalMusic » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:46 am

watching that replay james just posted makes me cringe cas someone doenst know lilo & stitch.

Return to “Spam Paradise”