more of a question, but i do have a suggestion

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
CrystalMusic
Mood:

more of a question, but i do have a suggestion

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:46 pm

there were no judges online when i decided to wright this so thats why i posted it here in what i thought was the most appropriate forum.

now, allow me to explain before getting to my question.

lets say someone does some really bad stuff in the forums, like making threats, etc: as per the site rules states: Threatening to compromise the security of a user's account or Duelingbook itself:
- Telling another member you will DDOS them, steal their account, etc.
- Threatening to harm the website via DOS/DDOS attacks, etc.

so a judge take action and freezes said violator for 7 days as per the penalty.

now lets say that person has a backup account and starts posting on said backup account since their other account got frozen. wouldnt this count as ban evading?

now as for the suggestion: add in a "questions" forum here in the duelingbook forums for stuff like, say, this post, and other questions users may have.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Sareena

Post #2 by Sareena » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:16 pm

report them and move on

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #3 by LightCaster » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:13 am

CrystalMusic wrote:there were no judges online when i decided to wright this so thats why i posted it here in what i thought was the most appropriate forum.

now, allow me to explain before getting to my question.

lets say someone does some really bad stuff in the forums, like making threats, etc: as per the site rules states: Threatening to compromise the security of a user's account or Duelingbook itself:
- Telling another member you will DDOS them, steal their account, etc.
- Threatening to harm the website via DOS/DDOS attacks, etc.

so a judge take action and freezes said violator for 7 days as per the penalty.

now lets say that person has a backup account and starts posting on said backup account since their other account got frozen. wouldnt this count as ban evading?

now as for the suggestion: add in a "questions" forum here in the duelingbook forums for stuff like, say, this post, and other questions users may have.

Dunno. We tried that same thing with you and the copious amounts of harassment claims that can put against you and you're still here so... if anything it'd be considered karmic retribution as well as a DDOS attack.

Return to “Suggestions”