How I got frozen again

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
james123
Mood:

How I got frozen again

Post #1 by james123 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:49 pm

So it was a few days ago after I saw a card that claims all cards are bad. and then I made a counter weapon and posted it https://www.duelingbook.com/images/cust ... 706346.jpg

But then, the judges came and Deleted it! All because it was going to kill one user....

This would leave me unable to make a custom for 1 day! According to rules (Actually not really because it only applies to images)... At least a few cards tat kill users at it's finest are private... So i never get in trouble...

Renji Asuka

Post #2 by Renji Asuka » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:08 pm

james123 wrote:So it was a few days ago after I saw a card that claims all cards are bad. and then I made a counter weapon and posted it https://www.duelingbook.com/images/cust ... 706346.jpg

But then, the judges came and Deleted it! All because it was going to kill one user....

This would leave me unable to make a custom for 1 day! According to rules (Actually not really because it only applies to images)... At least a few cards tat kill users at it's finest are private... So i never get in trouble...

The admins WILL not tolerate that crap under any circumstances.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #3 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:33 am

The difference between this, and my "Imma Crystal" and "I CALLED MY LAWYWR" cards, is that mine are a legit joke that can't harm anyone in any way. However you've specified a death threat on the card. Those aren't cool my dude.
b

Genexwrecker

Post #4 by Genexwrecker » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:28 am

Stop threatening people it’s against the law don’t be a moron subscribe to judge rinder
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #5 by CrystalMusic » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:56 pm

Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:The difference between this, and my "Imma Crystal" and "I CALLED MY LAWYWR" cards, is that mine are a legit joke that can't harm anyone in any way. However you've specified a death threat on the card. Those aren't cool my dude.

actually:

Forum Rule #6: Don't post other peoples' personal information without their permission.

According to the NIST PII Guide, the following items definitely qualify as PII (Personally identifiable information) because they can unequivocally identify a human being: full name (if not common), face, home address, email, ID number, passport number, vehicle plate number, driver’s license, fingerprints or handwriting, credit card number, digital identity, date of birth, birthplace, genetic information, phone number, login name or screen name.

because those cards contain MY face you unknowingly violated Forum Rule#6 without knowing. But ill leave that to the site admins to decide. im just going by what i read on the forum rules.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #6 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:35 pm

No, I didn't violate anything, the issue is what ***you said to me***.
b

Renji Asuka

Post #7 by Renji Asuka » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:12 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:The difference between this, and my "Imma Crystal" and "I CALLED MY LAWYWR" cards, is that mine are a legit joke that can't harm anyone in any way. However you've specified a death threat on the card. Those aren't cool my dude.

actually:

Forum Rule #6: Don't post other peoples' personal information without their permission.

According to the NIST PII Guide, the following items definitely qualify as PII (Personally identifiable information) because they can unequivocally identify a human being: full name (if not common), face, home address, email, ID number, passport number, vehicle plate number, driver’s license, fingerprints or handwriting, credit card number, digital identity, date of birth, birthplace, genetic information, phone number, login name or screen name.

because those cards contain MY face you unknowingly violated Forum Rule#6 without knowing. But ill leave that to the site admins to decide. im just going by what i read on the forum rules.

You have no leg to stand on when it comes to rules, you already been told if you played in ranked you'd be IP banned by now.

Christen57

Post #8 by Christen57 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:48 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:

actually:

How do you "identify" someone with their face, ID number, fingerprints, handwriting, digital identity, genetic information, login name, or screen name, and what exactly is an "ID number," a "digital identity," and "genetic information"?
Last edited by Christen57 on Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #9 by LightCaster » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:54 am

CrystalMusic wrote:

actually:

You're in no position to talk, buddy.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #10 by CrystalMusic » Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:13 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

actually:

ummm i havnt used any users face on my cards. all the imagry i use are either real life imagry of soldiers, people who work in the EMS field, Fantasy based or video games.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Renji Asuka

Post #11 by Renji Asuka » Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:39 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
actually:

ummm i havnt used any users face on my cards. all the imagry i use are either real life imagry of soldiers, people who work in the EMS field, Fantasy based or video games.

So you violate their copyright then.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #12 by LightCaster » Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:40 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
actually:

You've violated several copyright infringments, pretended to be a lawyer. My guy, if you were to be arrested, you'd be awarded 75 years at best. 10 per copyright infringment, a solid 5 for cyberbullying and another 10-15 for pretending to be a government official. Need I go on???

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #13 by CrystalMusic » Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:42 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

a public service member in the US has no expectation of privacy, they work for the people as they are employed by the people. being a public service member is no different than being a private citizen out in public: you have no expectation of privacy.

the imagry i used of real life are of EMS units/workers and US Armed Forces.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #14 by CrystalMusic » Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:46 pm

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

You've violated several copyright infringments, pretended to be a lawyer. My guy, if you were to be arrested, you'd be awarded 75 years at best. 10 per copyright infringment, a solid 5 for cyberbullying and another 10-15 for pretending to be a government official. Need I go on???

again i never said i was a lawyer, i said i have the KNOWLEDGE of one.

Genexwrecker

Post #15 by Genexwrecker » Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:35 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

You clearly don’t have the knowledge of a lawyer considering you don’t know how fair use and public info works
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

NiwatoriFTW

Post #16 by NiwatoriFTW » Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:51 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Actually, you have said that: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-8858379
20:07] GrassMaster: "no one makes custom decks"
[20:20] CrystalMusic: "bullshit"
[20:27] CrystalMusic: "i hav emade 60 ef em"
[20:36] GrassMaster: "you have no life"
[20:39] CrystalMusic: "i have over 1200 custom cards"
[20:53] CrystalMusic: "dude i only spend like 3 hours on her eevery day"
[20:59] CrystalMusic: " i work full time as a lawyer"
[21:04] CrystalMusic: "here*"
[21:16] CrystalMusic: "so dont tell me i have no life"
[21:25] GrassMaster: Left duel
[21:32] CrystalMusic: "cant face the facts"

And it was even shown before: viewtopic.php?p=43929#p43929

Renji Asuka

Post #17 by Renji Asuka » Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:29 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

a public service member in the US has no expectation of privacy, they work for the people as they are employed by the people. being a public service member is no different than being a private citizen out in public: you have no expectation of privacy.

the imagry i used of real life are of EMS units/workers and US Armed Forces.

By your logic, you can't use any pictures you didn't create yourself and doesn't use the likeness of any one person.

Return to “Spam Paradise”