when will people learn?

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

when will people learn?

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:09 am

the site judges have said in the past many times both on the site and here in my forum posts: if you do not like the terms/rules i set in my duel notes for the duels i host: do not click on my name. cas if you click on my name and have no intent to obey the rules i set, and i start getting pissy with you, you only have yourself to blame for that!

and, IMO, clicking on me, with 0 intent to obey the duel note, but with 100% intent of disopbeying the rules i set in an atempt to piss me off, should be considered trolling, but for some reason its not.

so do yourself a favor: do not click on me if u have 0 intent to obey the duel note!!!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #2 by Debt » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:14 am

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=20196205
>says newest cards allowed is 2011
>uses 2015 cards
Maybe follow your own rules before trying to force others to do the same

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:16 am

Debt wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=20196205
>says newest cards allowed is 2011
>uses 2015 cards
Maybe follow your own rules before trying to force others to do the same

have you seen what my cards do? they dont do anything to my opponent. therefore idc. the cards that interact have to be from 2011 or earlier. aroma jar in no way interacts with my opponent.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #4 by Debt » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:19 am

CrystalMusic wrote:have you seen what my cards do? they dont do anything to my opponent. therefore idc. the cards that interact have to be from 2011 or earlier. aroma jar in no way interacts with my opponent.

Either be consistent with your rules or don't expect anyone to follow them. The moment you make an excuse as to why your rule doesn't apply to your cards you've excused all cards.

Renji Asuka

Post #5 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:55 am

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:have you seen what my cards do? they dont do anything to my opponent. therefore idc. the cards that interact have to be from 2011 or earlier. aroma jar in no way interacts with my opponent.

Either be consistent with your rules or don't expect anyone to follow them. The moment you make an excuse as to why your rule doesn't apply to your cards you've excused all cards.

Don't you know? If CrystalMusic follows their own rules, then they'd actually have a standard!
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #6 by LightCaster » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:20 am

Debt wrote:

OR maybe he should just not have them since they're only purpose is to hinder the opponent. He doesn't even follow his own rules.

Return to “Spam Paradise”