someone said this is broken

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

someone said this is broken

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:19 am

so i was just in a duel and i played this: https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=983932

my opponent said its to powerful.

what? how? some people... sigh...
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #2 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:54 am

i think the issue here is, this is comes with the "crystalmusic package".
b

NiwatoriFTW

Post #3 by NiwatoriFTW » Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:57 am

CrystalMusic wrote:so i was just in a duel and i played this: https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=983932

Anecdotal as usual, huh? Also, there were many instances of you claiming effects as broken, despite sometimes being way less powerful than your example, so it's hard to validate your argument.
From https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-17512701

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #4 by CrystalMusic » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:01 am

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:so i was just in a duel and i played this: https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=983932

Anecdotal as usual, huh?

stop commenting on my stuff. i blocked you for a reason. now stop interacting with me, and my posts! same goes for you neo!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #5 by Debt » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:06 am

>you can't punish players for playing defensively
The game itself punishes you for playing defensively. Always has.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #6 by NiwatoriFTW » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:07 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:

Anecdotal as usual, huh?

stop commenting on my stuff. i blocked you for a reason. now stop interacting with me, and my posts! same goes for you neo!

So you can criticise people for minimal things but can't handle actual well-founded criticism? Also, whatever the reason be that you blocked me once, you don't have me blocked right now, and even if that was true, it doesn't extend to the forum.

Debt

Post #7 by Debt » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:10 am

NiwatoriFTW wrote:So you can criticise people for minimal things but can't handle actual well-founded criticism? Also, whatever the reason be that you blocked me once, you don't have me blocked right now, and even if that was true, it doesn't extend to the forum.

If he didn't want to be criticized then he shouldn't have posted on a public forum. It's comical that he claims he's some hardcore first amendment advocate but can't handle others using free speech.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #8 by CrystalMusic » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:13 am

Debt wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:So you can criticise people for minimal things but can't handle actual well-founded criticism? Also, whatever the reason be that you blocked me once, you don't have me blocked right now, and even if that was true, it doesn't extend to the forum.

If he didn't want to be criticized then he shouldn't have posted on a public forum. It's comical that he claims he's some hardcore first amendment advocate but can't handle others using free speech.

i feel sorry for all who interact with you, all that negativity in you that you clearly display on my posts, makes me wonder what ur like IRL. oy vey. and dont even think you can counter this, cas you clearly have seen my YT vids, most of them im cheerful, and happy go lucky!

Debt

Post #9 by Debt » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:16 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
i feel sorry for all who interact with you, all that negativity in you that you clearly display on my posts, makes me wonder what ur like IRL. oy vey. and dont even think you can counter this, cas you clearly have seen my YT vids, most of them im cheerful, and happy go lucky!

If you see my criticism as negative that's on you. I've been rather neutral despite all your antics. And yes I've seen your YT vids before you privated the most damning ones, you bitched constantly over nothing.

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #10 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:17 am

No, alot of your videos were you complaining about some user on duelingbook, or complaining about being banned on gta
doesn't sound very cheerful and happy.
also you can't tell me what to do you're not my dad
b

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #11 by CrystalMusic » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:17 am

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

If you see my criticism as negative that's on you. I've been rather neutral despite all your antics. And yes I've seen your YT vids before you privated the most damning ones, you bitched constantly over nothing.

dude, you want me to start "Bitching" on YT i will. youve seen nothing!

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #12 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:22 am

no, we've seen your "bitching" on YT. i mean you could *un-private* all the videos and everyone will see what you're normally like.
b

NiwatoriFTW

Post #13 by NiwatoriFTW » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:24 am

CrystalMusic wrote:i feel sorry for all who interact with you, all that negativity in you that you clearly display on my posts, makes me wonder what ur like IRL. oy vey. and dont even think you can counter this, cas you clearly have seen my YT vids, most of them im cheerful, and happy go lucky!

Opinions can't be countered. I can't change how you feel about something, specially considering how change itself is visibly something terrifying for you and you can't fathom the idea of being wrong or lose at something, even if it is an argument.

Also, negativity isn't a bad thing itself, considering how the topic was about bashing some random, unknown player. Should we indulge you for sharing such unfounded and bashful content to the world?

KTeknis

Post #14 by KTeknis » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:20 am

It might be better to ask "Why is this card is broken, and how to fix it" rather than bash said person negatively on the forum.

When people says Your card is broken, ask why for a better explanation and how to fix it. You can also then try asking other person if said card is broken or not.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #15 by CrystalMusic » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:22 am

KTeknis wrote:It might be better to ask "Why is this card is broken, and how to fix it" rather than bash said person negatively on the forum.

When people says Your card is broken, ask why for a better explanation and how to fix it. You can also then try asking other person if said card is broken or not.

how anyone can see that card as broken is beyond me

KTeknis

Post #16 by KTeknis » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:24 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
KTeknis wrote:It might be better to ask "Why is this card is broken, and how to fix it" rather than bash said person negatively on the forum.

how anyone can see that card as broken is beyond me

That's why you should try to ask why. Sometimes what we see as balanced might be actually broken in game.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Renji Asuka

Post #17 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:54 am

Shite PSCT Crystal Music, you literally almost had it...then you dropped it.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #18 by LightCaster » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:21 am

Renji Asuka wrote:Shite PSCT Crystal Music, you literally almost had it...then you dropped it.

I think he realized he was writing good PSCT, realized he was using PSCT then immediately stopped because then it'd make his card gasp balanced!

Renji Asuka

Post #19 by Renji Asuka » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:05 pm

LightCaster wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Shite PSCT Crystal Music, you literally almost had it...then you dropped it.

I think he realized he was writing good PSCT, realized he was using PSCT then immediately stopped because then it'd make his card gasp balanced!

Unfortunately :L
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Return to “Spam Paradise”