i dont get this

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

i dont get this

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:59 pm

random people: *hosts in custom cards and expects people to use official cards made by konami*
me: "you're hosting in the custom cards format, yet you want your opponent to use official cards made by konami? yeah, ok buddy, good luck with your endeavors because news flash, people aren't going to use purely official cards in a format called custom cards that was made to use custom cards in."

like do you really think people are going to use a deck that runs only official konami made cards in custom cards? hell no! one of two things is going to happen:
1: they are going to run a custom deck
2: they are going to run custom support for a pre-existing konami made archetype
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Water Law

Post #2 by Water Law » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:12 am

Pics, replays or it didn't happen.

Also, pure TCG and OCG decks in Custom Cards are allowed and, thus, it's not impossible finding people using those, specially to stress test against the absurd and unthinkable. Also, Custom Cards "format" wasn't made to people use them exclusively, but as an option.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:18 am

Water Law wrote:Pics, replays or it didn't happen.

Also, pure TCG and OCG decks in Custom Cards are allowed and, thus, it's not impossible finding people using those, specially to stress test against the absurd and unthinkable. Also, Custom Cards "format" wasn't made to people use them exclusively, but as an option.

so ur one of those ppl who have to "See it to believe it". OK buddy!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

yumafan30

Post #4 by yumafan30 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:27 am

CrystalMusic wrote:

To be fair, you're the one telling stories all the time here in this forum with no proof of the events, as if it was that difficult to get replays and prints for your topics. Also, you end up being a hypocrite, for doing the things you share as someone else's doings. Is that your subconscious at work?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #5 by CrystalMusic » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:29 am

yumafan30 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

To be fair, you're the one telling stories all the time here in this forum with no proof of the events, as if it was that difficult to get replays and prints for your topics. Also, you end up being a hypocrite, for doing the things you share as someone else's doings. Is that your subconscious at work?

At least i have a subconscious!

Debt

Post #6 by Debt » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:07 am

Some people want to test cards that Konami's revealed but haven't been released yet and want to see how those cards would perform in a real world scenario

Renji Asuka

Post #7 by Renji Asuka » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:34 am

Debt wrote:Some people want to test cards that Konami's revealed but haven't been released yet and want to see how those cards would perform in a real world scenario

This right here is a reason why people would only want to face TCG/OCG cards in customs.

Though to be fair, I do see a point that Crystal Music brings up, back during DN, I played in Traditional Format and people literally started to rage when I played a "banned" card in Traditional Format which puts every banned card at 1. So I can see the situation happening even in customs.

But given CrystalMusic's track record, replay or didn't happen.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #8 by NiwatoriFTW » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:23 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
yumafan30 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Weird retort. Can someone even lack a subconscious?

Renji Asuka

Post #9 by Renji Asuka » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:27 pm

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
yumafan30 wrote:To be fair, you're the one telling stories all the time here in this forum with no proof of the events, as if it was that difficult to get replays and prints for your topics. Also, you end up being a hypocrite, for doing the things you share as someone else's doings. Is that your subconscious at work?

Weird retort. Can someone even lack a subconscious?

People who are brain dead?
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

james123
Mood:

Post #10 by james123 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:09 am

Stop it, Get some help...

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #11 by LightCaster » Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:44 am

CrystalMusic wrote:random people: *hosts in custom cards and expects people to use official cards made by konami*
me: "you're hosting in the custom cards format, yet you want your opponent to use official cards made by konami? yeah, ok buddy, good luck with your endeavors because news flash, people aren't going to use purely official cards in a format called custom cards that was made to use custom cards in."

like do you really think people are going to use a deck that runs only official konami made cards in custom cards? hell no! one of two things is going to happen:
1: they are going to run a custom deck
2: they are going to run custom support for a pre-existing konami made archetype

Oh no! God forbid someone wants to do something you don't want them to do! Lord help us! Yeah, no. Get over yourself for once.

KTeknis

Post #12 by KTeknis » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:18 am

Well, probably he just want to check how his customs compete against official deck, especially the meta one, or testing cards that is yet to be available in DB. Just think positively.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Return to “Spam Paradise”