what do i mean when i say "No new support"?

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Renji Asuka

Re: what do i mean when i say "No new support"?

Post #21 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:06 am

"Cyber Dragon: I only allow: Proto, Photon Generator Unit, and Attack Reflector Unit." -Crystal Music

So...that means, no Cyber Twin Dragon or Cyber End Dragon.....Well seems Cyber Dragons are bad!
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #22 by CrystalMusic » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:54 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:"Cyber Dragon: I only allow: Proto, Photon Generator Unit, and Attack Reflector Unit." -Crystal Music

So...that means, no Cyber Twin Dragon or Cyber End Dragon.....Well seems Cyber Dragons are bad!

umm obviously ill allow the fusions of twin and end, how dense are you??? they are key to any cyber dragon deck
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

yumafan30

Post #23 by yumafan30 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:13 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:"Cyber Dragon: I only allow: Proto, Photon Generator Unit, and Attack Reflector Unit." -Crystal Music

umm obviously ill allow the fusions of twin and end, how dense are you??? they are key to any cyber dragon deck

And, yet, for some reason, you will not allow all the other Cyber Dragon cards that made the deck consistent and competitively viable in comparison to others. All in the name of... nostalgia?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #24 by CrystalMusic » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:28 pm

yumafan30 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

And, yet, for some reason, you will not allow all the other Cyber Dragon cards that made the deck consistent and competitively viable in comparison to others. All in the name of... nostalgia?

cas they arent needed, thats why. if u need to use the newest cards for an old deck to make it good, u clearly dont know how to use the cards correctly.

for example: i can make blue-eyes a great deck without any other fusion other than ultimate.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #25 by Debt » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:32 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:cas they arent needed, thats why. if u need to use the newest cards for an old deck to make it good, u clearly dont know how to use the cards correctly.

for example: i can make blue-eyes a great deck without any other fusion other than ultimate.

They were needed. They weren't viable decks until the infusion of new support. The original E-Heroes were absolutely terrible. And no, you couldn't make a good blue-eyes deck. If big numbers were so great you wouldn't have to restrict effects.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #26 by CrystalMusic » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:37 pm

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:cas they arent needed, thats why. if u need to use the newest cards for an old deck to make it good, u clearly dont know how to use the cards correctly.

They were needed. They weren't viable decks until the infusion of new support. The original E-Heroes were absolutely terrible. And no, you couldn't make a good blue-eyes deck. If big numbers were so great you wouldn't have to restrict effects.

i have proven time and time again that shining is still the most powerful blue-eyes card. i have beaten: Chaos Max, Alternative Ultimate, and Spirit with it.
I have overpowered Twinburst with it.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #27 by NiwatoriFTW » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:40 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
yumafan30 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

cas they arent needed, thats why. if u need to use the newest cards for an old deck to make it good, u clearly dont know how to use the cards correctly.

Sorry, but it will be needed some references for this claim. Blue-Eyes decks didn't performed well in major tournaments until 2016 (2014 if you count an Argentinian regional), according to https://yugiohtopdecks.com/decks/Blue-Eyes

Your claim sounds incredibly anedoctal.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #28 by NiwatoriFTW » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:43 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:

i have proven time and time again that shining is still the most powerful blue-eyes card. i have beaten: Chaos Max, Alternative Ultimate, and Spirit with it.

Occasional or single-time feats are not equal overall consistency and performance, just so you know. That's not how both statistics and efficient deck building works.

Debt

Post #29 by Debt » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:45 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:i have proven time and time again that shining is still the most powerful blue-eyes card. i have beaten: Chaos Max, Alternative Ultimate, and Spirit with it.

Shining isn't a good card. Being able to attack over those cards isn't that valuable nor does it make it better than what you listed. There's a reason why Spirit was in the deck that won Worlds and Shining wasn't even looked at.

Renji Asuka

Post #30 by Renji Asuka » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:36 am

CrystalMusic wrote:

You literally stated "Cyber Dragon: I only allow: Proto, Photon Generator Unit, and Attack Reflector Unit."

So no you wouldn't allow those.

You also allow Eye of Timeaus, yet won't allow other future support. Showing you are once again a hypocrite.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Debt

Post #31 by Debt » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:21 am

Renji Asuka wrote:You literally stated "Cyber Dragon: I only allow: Proto, Photon Generator Unit, and Attack Reflector Unit."

So no you wouldn't allow those.

You also allow Eye of Timeaus, yet won't allow other future support. Showing you are once again a hypocrite.

The fact he won't apply the same logic to archetypes he plays like Six Sams is telling enough. I imagine he'll handwave it by saying "six sam isn't an anime archetype" or something to that effect as if it'll absolve him of hypocrisy.

Return to “Spam Paradise”