I love doing this

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

I love doing this

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:23 pm

Opponent: *Plays Mystic Mine*
Opponent: "Go on! Quit! You Know You're Going To!"
Me: *Activates Cursed Seal of The Forbidden Spell Discarding a Spell Card in Hand for the Cost*
Me: "Nah, You First!"
Opponent: *Reads Cursed Seal of The Forbidden Spell* "Thats OP!!! It needs to be banned!!!"
Me: "Its been around since Invasion of Chaos in 2004, if Konami hasnt cared to ban it up till now, I highly doubt it'll ever get banned."
Opponent: -_- *Quits*
Me: "And thats how you make a Mystic Mine player rage quit!"
Also me: "And this is proof that the oldschool stuff can still outdo the new. a 2004 card just beat your 2019 card without any problems. a card that was 15 years older than your card just beat you!"
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #2 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:47 pm

you don't play current gen so you just lied
you don't love doing this, you've never done this before in your entire life.
b

NiwatoriFTW

Post #3 by NiwatoriFTW » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:16 pm

Pics/replays or it didn't happen. So far, it's as anecdotal as many tales you post here without any sort of proof.

Renji Asuka

Post #4 by Renji Asuka » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:26 am

Provide replay or shut up TrashMusic
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

james123
Mood:

Post #5 by james123 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:17 am

CrystalMusic wrote:Opponent: *Plays Mystic Mine*
Opponent: "Go on! Quit! You Know You're Going To!"
Me: *Activates Cursed Seal of The Forbidden Spell Discarding a Spell Card in Hand for the Cost*
Me: "Nah, You First!"
Opponent: *Reads Cursed Seal of The Forbidden Spell* "Thats OP!!! It needs to be banned!!!"
Me: "Its been around since Invasion of Chaos in 2004, if Konami hasnt cared to ban it up till now, I highly doubt it'll ever get banned."
Opponent: -_- *Quits*
Me: "And thats how you make a Mystic Mine player rage quit!"
Also me: "And this is proof that the oldschool stuff can still outdo the new. a 2004 card just beat your 2019 card without any problems. a card that was 15 years older than your card just beat you!"

The only thing that kills Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell is with Counter Counter or anything card that beats Traps

Slitina

Post #6 by Slitina » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:37 am

I will chain your response to counter counter :3 also btw who in anybody’s mind says that card is broken and most mystic mine players go first.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

KTeknis

Post #7 by KTeknis » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:24 am

How about MST/ Twin Twister? Sure it only remove it temporarily, but it have minimal cost and does the job done easier.
Also, Cursed Seal can only prevent, MST and Twin Twister can Stop one that is already on the field. Also since it a field spell, it can technically prevent it.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #8 by CrystalMusic » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:05 am

KTeknis wrote:How about MST/ Twin Twister? Sure it only remove it temporarily, but it have minimal cost and does the job done easier.
Also, Cursed Seal can only prevent, MST and Twin Twister can Stop one that is already on the field. Also since it a field spell, it can technically prevent it.

that may be but if cursed seal negates a spell, the opponent cannot activate any spell of the same name as the one that was negated by cursed seal for the remainder of the duel. thus cursed seal is a excellent card to use against staple spells and vital spells like toon kingdom (if anyone runs toons anymore)
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

james123
Mood:

Post #9 by james123 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:01 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
KTeknis wrote:How about MST/ Twin Twister? Sure it only remove it temporarily, but it have minimal cost and does the job done easier.

that may be but if cursed seal negates a spell, the opponent cannot activate any spell of the same name as the one that was negated by cursed seal for the remainder of the duel. thus cursed seal is a excellent card to use against staple spells and vital spells like toon kingdom (if anyone runs toons anymore)

I can negate seal with counter Counter

Hello123321

Post #10 by Hello123321 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:57 pm

Hahaha

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #11 by CrystalMusic » Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:24 am

james123 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

who TF runs that thing??? i preffer 7 tools over that. its not limited to just negating a counter trap.

james123
Mood:

Post #12 by james123 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:17 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
james123 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

who TF runs that thing??? i preffer 7 tools over that. its not limited to just negating a counter trap.

I get it, I know that 7 Tools can beat Cursed Seal, But people always like to use any Counter Trap that Beats Traps like that Cursed Seal of Forbidden Spell.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #13 by CrystalMusic » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:39 am

james123 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
james123 wrote:I can negate seal with counter Counter

I get it, I know that 7 Tools can beat Cursed Seal, But people always like to use any Counter Trap that Beats Traps like that Cursed Seal of Forbidden Spell.

you missed my point, unlike counter counter, 7 tools can negate the activation of any trap card and destroy it. counter counter can only be used in response to a counter trap. 7 tools is more useful.

Renji Asuka

Post #14 by Renji Asuka » Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:03 am

>Says "who even plays counter counter"
Bruh....I can say the same thing about your Cursed Shit of the Shitty Spell....

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #15 by CrystalMusic » Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:12 am

Renji Asuka wrote:>Says "who even plays counter counter"

yes but unlike jammer or other spell negators (other than horus) it forbids any copies of the spell it negated from being used for the rest of the duel. no other spell neagtion counter trap does that

Renji Asuka

Post #16 by Renji Asuka » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:07 am

CrystalMusic wrote:

yes but unlike jammer or other spell negators (other than horus) it forbids any copies of the spell it negated from being used for the rest of the duel. no other spell neagtion counter trap does that

Irrelevant, you can't use your argument "no one plays that shit" while you play a card no one else uses.

KTeknis

Post #17 by KTeknis » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:58 am

well, if you really like banning stuff, try prohibition. Yeah sure it's does not ban forever but it cost nothing.
We can't always expect to have counter traps like cursed seal all the time, so MST also come in handy should you not lucky enough to got one in your hand. Also remember you can only bring 3 of the same card in your deck so the probability of you drawing it is 3/40, and it only usefull against spell.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #18 by CrystalMusic » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:05 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Irrelevant, you can't use your argument "no one plays that shit" while you play a card no one else uses.

irrelevant? with what u just said it made it relevant. you said i cant use my argument no one plays that ****. while i play a card no one else uses. u just contradicted everything in that sentence!

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #19 by CrystalMusic » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:07 pm

KTeknis wrote:well, if you really like banning stuff, try prohibition. Yeah sure it's does not ban forever but it cost nothing.
We can't always expect to have counter traps like cursed seal all the time, so MST also come in handy should you not lucky enough to got one in your hand. Also remember you can only bring 3 of the same card in your deck so the probability of you drawing it is 3/40, and it only usefull against spell.

i only use prohibition on opponents who are playing the god cards. if you call "Holactie the Creator of Light" (Originally: "The Creator God of Light - Horakhty" before her name was changed) this way you cant even play her.

yumafan30

Post #20 by yumafan30 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:29 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

irrelevant? with what u just said it made it relevant. you said i cant use my argument no one plays that ****. while i play a card no one else uses. u just contradicted everything in that sentence!

I honestly didn't get it. How did he contradict everything just by pointing out your contradiction? You criticised the use of Counter Counter and shown a better alternative
CrystalMusic wrote:who TF runs that thing??? i preffer 7 tools over that. its not limited to just negating a counter trap.
while proudly saying that you use Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell, a card also known for its similar usage as Counter Counter, while also ignoring the better alternatives being shown here.

He merely pointed that out your hypocrisy while saying that you can't invalidate arguments with a line of reasoning that you blatantly and proudly ignores.

Return to “Spam Paradise”