Dealing With Trolls is always Dangerous

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
james123
Mood:

Dealing With Trolls is always Dangerous

Post #1 by james123 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:22 am

https://youtu.be/WIj7gIDFDe4?t=162 (This is me in a Nutshell when trying to fight a Troll and getting Frozen in the Process)

So, When I try to deal with Trolls, They always
A. Report me for the Right Reasons
B. Don't Care
C. Ignore Me

How the F**K should I know when I try to get rid of Trolls, It's the most Dangerous way, Even if Use the "I don't Strive for Accuracy" card in front of "thecanadian/co/mrade" or use "No one is above the Law" against DarwisBellium92, Because it does not help according to Christen57.

I know what's happening because soem Trolls Block me for the Right Reasons. ARCHEANGEL is a Good Guy but he is a Sabotage who Blocked me. I know that MikeMadness is Wrong about everything about comrade because the video was Deleted for inaccuracy.

Without saaid, i'm going to play it safe and Ignore any troll that gets in my way.

Because I'll calm down and the Admins, I wanted to Calm down for week or 2 so make my Freeze 10 days...

Renji Asuka

Post #2 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:15 am

Or you know, don't break any rules on the site and you won't have that issue?
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Christen57

Post #3 by Christen57 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:24 pm

james123 wrote:How the F**K should I know when I try to get rid of Trolls

This is the problem right here. You keep seeking vigilante justice by trying "to get rid of Trolls" yourself when you should be leaving it to the admins. I don't like comrade or CrystalMusic either, but as I said earlier, you don't break the rules just because someone else broke the rules.

james123 wrote:I know that MikeMadness is Wrong about everything about comrade because the video was Deleted for inaccuracy.

What video?

Return to “Spam Paradise”