Diving into the deep end

Introduce yourself here
RaijinWolf
Mood:

Diving into the deep end

Post #1 by RaijinWolf » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:04 am

Sup, I go by RaijinWolf or Rai. A lot to get through, so I'll try to be concise.

I played YGO casually IRL until partway through 5Ds...that was 12 years ago. I've spent the last few months playing Legacy of the Duelist(first release, not Link Evo) to get back into it while learning the newer summoning styles. Fairly confident with Xyz mechanics, but I'm still reading up on Pendulum and Link.

As far as card knowledge goes, it's a work in progress. I'm binge-watching YGO videos and just absorbing as much as I can at a retainable rate.
Archetypes I've liked playing thus far are: Gladiator Beasts, Cyber Dragon, Battlin' Boxer, Cloudian. I'm pretty much just going on impulse here so any suggestions would help.

If there's any beginner/returning forums you'd recommend so I don't get stomped by hand trap meta or Firewall Dragon(still haven't gotten around to reading up on current meta), that'd be great too.

It's definitely going to be a long journey getting to grips with the platform, lingo, and the current format, but I've got time.

- Rai
Efficiency is everything.

Return to “Introductions”