Site rules should apply to all duels

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
CrystalMusic
Mood:

Re: Site rules should apply to all duels

Post #21 by CrystalMusic » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:51 pm

LightCaster wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:Oh and for those wondering site rules not gameplay related do apply in unranked. If you threaten to kill your opponent you will be frozen

What about harasament? Because we're all aware that Crystal love berating his opponents.

ok look im not gonna lie i have done that, but the reason behind it as i stated is because people cant read on here. as someone with autism (which is different from person to person) it severely pisses me off when people cant read a duel note on here but can read a cards effect. (which as i stated in the past reading is reading) its a condition im working on. I use duel notes to make specific rules or to find specific duels. the rules may not seem fair to you guys because you dont use it in a way to help your decks like i do. for example: "no using card effects on the opponents cards" this makes cards only able to be touched by battle. using a card that cant be destroyed by battle would make it immortal, but it has a huge weakness: Pierce damage.) in its own strange way my notes are my way of reminding people of some of the more classic cards and effects. as i stated in this reply, im trying to work on controling my anger but conditions take time. all i ask in the mean time is simply: just obey the duel notes i put and 99% of the issues you ppl have with me would be resolved. if ppl obeyed my duels notes then this wouldnt be a issue cas it wouldnt exist.

so ill make a simple "trade-off" you guys obey my duel notes, i wont call you anything negative. sounds fair to me!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #22 by LightCaster » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:29 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:Oh and for those wondering site rules not gameplay related do apply in unranked. If you threaten to kill your opponent you will be frozen

What about harasament? Because we're all aware that Crystal love berating his opponents.

ok look im not gonna lie i have done that, but the reason behind it as i stated is because people cant read on here. as someone with autism (which is different from person to person) it severely pisses me off when people cant read a duel note on here but can read a cards effect. (which as i stated in the past reading is reading) its a condition im working on. I use duel notes to make specific rules or to find specific duels. the rules may not seem fair to you guys because you dont use it in a way to help your decks like i do. for example: "no using card effects on the opponents cards" this makes cards only able to be touched by battle. using a card that cant be destroyed by battle would make it immortal, but it has a huge weakness: Pierce damage.) in its own strange way my notes are my way of reminding people of some of the more classic cards and effects. as i stated in this reply, im trying to work on controling my anger but conditions take time. all i ask in the mean time is simply: just obey the duel notes i put and 99% of the issues you ppl have with me would be resolved. if ppl obeyed my duels notes then this wouldnt be a issue cas it wouldnt exist.

so ill make a simple "trade-off" you guys obey my duel notes, i wont call you anything negative. sounds fair to me!

First of all, stop fucking using a mental illness to act like a jackass, it makes your victimizing look worse. Second, let's count the pointless reasons you harass people:

- Begging you to balance your cards with PSCT
- Calling you out on hypocrisy because let's face it, you don't follow your own rules.
- Calling your cards broken
- Using cards that you don't like which is almost every card in the game.
- Trying to correct you on information you selectively read or misinterpret
- Not being able to beat over your, once again stated, broken cards.
- Being a blatant liar when it comes to using Youtube as a means of harassing people.
- Selectively reading cards in general.

None of these reasons justify you harassing people in any regard. And if you blame autism again I will actually lose my shit because stating such just to justify you being a dick is literally the lowest a human being can possibly go and if you're willing to stoop that low, then may God have mercy upon thy accursed soul because there is no judgement fair enough to condone your sins.

Renji Asuka

Post #23 by Renji Asuka » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:54 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

I have a friend with High Functioning Autism (I don't know the exact details on it mind you), and he doesn't act the way you do. Stop using a mental disorder to hide the fact that you're an idiot or an asshole. You frankly don't help anything when you shield yourself using a serious mental disorder. There is also 0 excuse to ever harass ANYONE PERIOD. ESPECIALLY OVER A GOD DAMN GAME.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #24 by CrystalMusic » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:24 am

whatever im done with you guys. from now on im ignoring everything u have to say to or about me. Unless its a judge/moderator, ect
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #25 by CrystalMusic » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:32 am

Genexwrecker: "Unranked literally exists for yo u to play however you want"

ok maybe you can tell others that because they should know that. So basically im not doing anything wrong when i make my own rules for my unrated duels because im "Playing the way i want"

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #26 by LightCaster » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:46 am

CrystalMusic wrote:whatever im done with you guys. from now on im ignoring everything u have to say to or about me. Unless its a judge/moderator, ect

No. You're going to ignore everyone who isn't a judge or a moderator because you know we're right and you don't want to admit it.

Debt

Post #27 by Debt » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:36 am

CrystalMusic wrote:Genexwrecker: "Unranked literally exists for yo u to play however you want"

ok maybe you can tell others that because they should know that. So basically im not doing anything wrong when i make my own rules for my unrated duels because im "Playing the way i want"

You're free to play how you want to but your opponent is free to play the game the way they want to. Don't whine and insult them when your opponent crushes you. If you wanted to win you'd play the game in a way that's conducive to winning. The reason why you're in the wrong is because you try to force your opponent to play how you want them to; you frequently attempt to coerce people by saying you'll report them, or with the threat of humiliation from the public via youtube and take advantage of general good will.

Genexwrecker

Post #28 by Genexwrecker » Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:20 am

LightCaster wrote:

being a toxic arse and actually harassing people are different. Crystal is aware of what he does and always treads the line. We will just see how long he thinks he can keep going without repercussion.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #29 by LightCaster » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:33 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

being a toxic arse and actually harassing people are different. Crystal is aware of what he does and always treads the line. We will just see how long he thinks he can keep going without repercussion.

Then he is dancing on it between the day he was frozen and now since I have gathered 36 replays in the last two months showcasing him making fun of his opponents on top of the many forum posts he's made going "Lol look at this fucking idiot."

Genexwrecker

Post #30 by Genexwrecker » Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:18 pm

LightCaster wrote:

Berating in ranked would be an in game warning at most.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #31 by LightCaster » Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:30 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

Even with multiple offenses?

Genexwrecker

Post #32 by Genexwrecker » Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:09 pm

LightCaster wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

Even with multiple offenses?

No rule that stops u from being rude

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #33 by LightCaster » Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:19 pm

Then someone needs to put an asterisk by the "No Harassment" rule since Crystal mashes both together.

james123
Mood:

Post #34 by james123 » Sun May 17, 2020 6:35 pm

You know I harassed a Troll in Customs and it didn't work out... Such a Shame...

Christen57

Post #35 by Christen57 » Thu May 21, 2020 1:19 pm

james123 wrote:You know I harassed a Troll in Customs and it didn't work out... Such a Shame...

Replay?

james123
Mood:

Post #36 by james123 » Thu May 21, 2020 1:57 pm

Christen57 wrote:
james123 wrote:You know I harassed a Troll in Customs and it didn't work out... Such a Shame...

Replay?

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=90641-15814035

Play2X

Post #37 by Play2X » Thu May 21, 2020 5:58 pm

It absolutely pains me to agree with CrystalMusic on something, but for once he is right. Whether its normal, custom, ranked or whatever, people should always have to abide by the rules, and in fact also be decent human beings. So I can't really agree with you here, Genex. I don't know if there is a written RULE to not be rude on this side, but human decency demands, that at every point people should act like... well, people, and not like some fucking shitheads, the way some people on this site unfortunately do. Then we could get rid of our most favorites members' toxicity as well. Insults and trolls should be punishable immediately.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #38 by LightCaster » Thu May 21, 2020 8:38 pm

Play2X wrote:It absolutely pains me to agree with CrystalMusic on something, but for once he is right. Whether its normal, custom, ranked or whatever, people should always have to abide by the rules, and in fact also be decent human beings. So I can't really agree with you here, Genex. I don't know if there is a written RULE to not be rude on this side, but human decency demands, that at every point people should act like... well, people, and not like some fucking shitheads, the way some people on this site unfortunately do. Then we could get rid of our most favorites members' toxicity as well. Insults and trolls should be punishable immediately.

Then CrystalMusic needs to understand that he can't be making fun of people for not being able to play the game his way or coming up with ways around his cards that he doesn't like or he'll be gone faster than his pea-brain can comprehend.

Play2X

Post #39 by Play2X » Thu May 21, 2020 10:33 pm

Well, yes. I kinda want him to understand that.

Christen57

Post #40 by Christen57 » Thu May 28, 2020 3:43 pm

james123 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

Replay?

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=90641-15814035

[0:26] thecanadian/co/mrade: thecanadian/co/mrade paused the game
[0:34] james111: "CHEATER!"
[0:42] thecanadian/co/mrade: "nope, just putting my hand down"
[0:47] thecanadian/co/mrade: "because I don't waste my time on idiots"
[1:09] james111: "IM NOT AN IDIOT JUST UNPAUSE THE FUCKING GAME OR ILL TELLING MOTHERFUCKING ADMINS! YOU IDIOT!"
[1:21] thecanadian/co/mrade: "oh hey, that's a threat"
[1:35] thecanadian/co/mrade: "I bet the admins would be awfully interested to know how you're threatening people"
[1:59] james111: "I DONT CARE YOURE SO TOXIC AND YOU SHOULD GET BANNED!"
[2:03] thecanadian/co/mrade: "for what?"
[2:09] thecanadian/co/mrade: "not wasting my time with idiots like you?"
[2:11] james111: "because Just let me play fair!"
[2:17] thecanadian/co/mrade: "but you're not playing fair"
[2:24] james111: "I'm not idiot and just unpuase fucking game or i'll fucking kill you"
[2:32] thecanadian/co/mrade: "death threats are bannable"
[2:52] james111: "I'm not an Idiot and I'm using character Deck. It's ANUBIS AKA The Sphinx man!"
[3:01] thecanadian/co/mrade: thecanadian/co/mrade resumed the game

If someone is trolling in customs, you ask them to stop. If they don't, leave the game, and don't bother speaking to them any further.

You don't break the rules just because someone else broke the rules.

From the looks of it, comrade was aiming to get you in trouble, so they said and did a bunch of dumb stuff to make you mad, knowing you would retaliate and lash out at them by making death threats, so they could get you banned. You gave them exactly what they wanted — ammunition to use against you.

Toxicity can be contagious. Be careful when dealing with toxic people so you don't become toxic yourself.

Return to “Suggestions”