My Opinion On The Ban List

Got some predictions for the next F/L list? You can discuss all about them in here.
CrystalMusic
Mood:

My Opinion On The Ban List

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:56 pm

https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=5106982

Key:
Main Deck & Extradeck: Number of copies of the same card determines its limit
Side Deck: Ban

Im aware and prepared for the amount of hate, negativity, and arguments this is going to get, and you know what? IDC. I have my reasons and rights to my opinion as does anyone else about what the ban list should be.
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #2 by Debt » Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:00 am

it'd be interesting to see how degenerate the game would be with everything to 3

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #3 by LightCaster » Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:46 am

I thought your banlist looked like this:

Frostosaurus
Super Polymerization
Mystic Mine
Ash Blossom & Joyous Spring
Effect Veiler
Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit
Ghost Belle & Haunted Mansion
Solemn Warning
Solemn Strike
Ojama King
Ojama Knight
Solemn Judgement
Solemn Strike
Solemn Warning
Naturia Barkion
Earthbound Immortal Chacu Challhua
Earthbound Immortal Ccarayuha
Earthbound Immortal Wiraqocha Rasca
Earthbound Immortal Ccapac Apu
Earthbound Immortal Aslla Piscu
Earthbound Immortal Cusillu
Earthbound Immortal Uru
Brilliant Fusion
Instant Fusion
Magicalize Fusion
Dragon's Mirror
Red-Eyes Fusion
Miracle Fusion
Mask Change
Overload Fusion
Power Bond
Torrential Tribute
Raigeki
Dark Hole
Destiny Hero Dreadmaster
Fluffal Owl
Mystical Space Typhoon
Twin Twisters
Trance, the Magical Swordsman
Light Bringer Lucifer
Lava Golem
Lilith, Lady of Lament
Winged Dragon of Ra - Sphere Mode
Doragon, the Mad Flame Kaiju
Gadarla, the Mystery Dust Kaiju
Gameciel, the Sea Turtle Kaiju
Jizukiru, the Star Destroying Kaiju
Kumongous, the Sticky String Kaiju
Raidan, the Multidimensional Kaiju
Thunder King, The Lightningstrike Kaiju
Jormungandr, the Nordic Serpent
Fenric, the Nordic Wolf
Acrobatic Magician
Aether, The Evil Empowering Dragon
All-Eyes Phantom Dragon
Amorphage Envy
Amorphage Gluttony
Amorphage Goliath
Amorphage Greed
Amorphage Lechery
Amorphage Pride
Amorphage Sloth
Amorphage Wrath
Archfiend Eccentrick
Black Fang Magician
Bujin Hiruko
Chaos Emperor, The Dragon of Armageddon
Chronograph Sorcerer
Clear Wing Fast Dragon
Crystal Keeper
Crystal Master
D/D Ark
D/D Cerberus
D/D Evil
D/D Orthos
Firewall Dragon
Firewall Dragon Dark Fluid
Topologic Bomber Dragon
Topologic Gumblar Dragon
Topologic Trisbaena
Topologic Zeroboros
Nibiru, The Primal Being
Accesscode Talker
Excode Talker
Transcode Talker
Shootingcode Talker
Decode Talker
Shaddoll Fusion
Frightfur Fusion
Ultra Polymerization
Ancient Gear Fusion
Battle Fusion
Cyberload Fusion
Cynet Fusion
Fullmetalfoes Fusion
Gem-Knight Fusion
Future Fusion
Metalfoes Fusion
Neos Fusion
Odd-Eyes Fusion
Parallel World Fusion
Pendulum Fusion
Relinquished Fusion
Trickstar Fusion
Thunder Dragon Fusion
Cyber Angel Dakini
Cyber Angel Idaten
Cyber Angel Natasha
Cyber Angel Vrash
Cyberse Magician
Demise, King of Armageddon
Elemental Mistress Doriado
Litmus Doom Swordsman
Lord of the Red
Matador Fiend
Archfiend's Awakening
Paladin of Photon Dragon
Divine Grace Northwemko
Garlandorf, King of Destruction
Amorphactor Pain, the Imagination Dracoverlord
Odd-Eyes Gravity Dragon
Blue-Eyes Chaos Dragon
Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Eland
Cerulean Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys
Crealtar, the Impcantation Originator
Cyber Angel Benten
Cyber Angel Izana
Demise, Agent of Armageddon
Demise, Supreme King of Armageddon
Devotee of Nephthys
Evigishki Gustkraken
Evigishki Mind Augus
Evigishki Soul Ogre
Evigishki Tetrogre
The Winged Dragon of Ra - Immortal Phoenix
Paladin of Storm Dragon
Gishki Psychelone
Gishki Zielgigas
Herald of Perfection
Herald of Ultimateness
Impcantation Chalislime
Magician of Black Chaos MAX
Magician of Chaos
Malacoda, Netherlord of the Burning Abyss
Prediction Princess Tarotrei
Reshef the Dark Being
Revendread Executor
Revendread Slayer
Ruin, Angel of Oblivion
Ruin, Supreme Queen of Oblivion
Saffira, Queen of Dragons
Salamangreat Emerald Eagle
Sauravis, the Ancient and Ascended
Shinato, King of a Higher Plane
Vendread Battlelord
Vendread Chimera
Vennu, Bright Bird of Divinity
Dragon Horn Hunter
Dragong
Dragonpit Magician
Dragonpulse Magician
Dragoons of Draconia
Flash Knight
Foucault's Cannon
Ghost Beef
Lancephorhynchus
Mandragon
Master Pendulum, the Dragonslayer
Mild Turkey
Qliphort Monolith
Qliphort Scout
Risebell the Summoner
Sea Dragoons of Draconia
Sky Dragoons of Draconia
Vector Pendulum, the Dracoverlord
Timaeus the Knight of Destiny
Secret Six Samurai, Rihan
Elder Entity N’tiss
A-Z Dragon Buster Cannon
ABC Dragon Buster Cannon
Fluffal Owl
Neo-Spacian Twinkle Moss
De-Spell
Fire Princess
Royal Magical Library
Formula Synchron
Coral Dragon
Blue-Eyes Twin Burst Dragon
Exodia, the Forbidden One
Right Arm of the Forbidden One
Right Leg of the Forbidden One
Left Arm of the Forbidden One
Left Leg of the Forbidden One
The Dark Magicians
Dark Magician, the Dragon Knight
Soul Servant
Blue-Eyes Chaos Dragon
Apprentice Illusion Magician
Palladium Oracle Mahad
Palladium Oracle Mana
Dark Magical Circle
Dark Cavalry
Magician Navigation
Magician's Rod
Magician's Robe
Illusion Magic
Bond Between Master and Student
Dark Magic Expanded
Dark Magic Twin Burst
Dark Magic Inheritance
Magician Combination
Magician's Soul
Ebon Illusion Magician
Ebon High Magician
Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon
Secrets of Dark Magic
Dragun of Red-Eyes
Maiden with Eyes of Blue
Dragon Spirit of White
Return of the Dragon Lords
White Stone of Ancients
Deep-Eyes White Dragon
Arcana Force XXI - The World
Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon
Blue-Eyes Alternative Ultimate Dragon
Blue-Eyes Spirit Dragon
Master with Eyes of Blue
Blue-Eyes Chaos MAX Dragon
Blue-Eyes Solid Dragon
Celtic Guardian of Noble Arms
Deep-Eyes White Dragon
Majesty with Eyes of Blue
Priestess with Eyes of Blue
Rage with Eyes of Blue
Protector with Eyes of Blue
Sage with Eyes of Blue
The White Stone of Ancients
The White Stone of Legends
Neutron Blast
Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon
Black Dragon’s Chick
Black Metal Dragon
Gearfried, the Red-Eyes Knight
Meteor Dragon Red-Eyes Impact
Red-Eyes Alternate Black Dragon
Red-Eyes Baby Dragon
Red-Eyes Retro Dragon
Return of Red-Eyes
Red-Eyes Insight
The Black Stone of Legend
Red-Eyes Slash Dragon
Red-Eyes Spirit
Red-Eyes Burn
Buster Blader, the Destruction Soldier
Buster Blader, the Dragon Destroyer Swordsman
Buster Whelp of the Destruction Swordsman
Destruction Sword Flash
Destruction Sword Memories
Destruction Swordsman Fusion
Dragon Buster the Destruction Sword
Karma of the Destruction Swordsman
Protector Whelp of the Destruction Swordsman
Ferocious Flame Swordsman
Robot Buster Destruction Sword
Wizard Buster Destruction Sword
Black Luster Soldier - Super Soldier
Day Breaker, the Shining Magical Warrior
Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Evening Twilight
Black Luster Soldier - Sacred Soldier
Black Luster Soldier - Soldier of Chaos
Brain Jacker
Change of Heart
Enemy Controller
Number 11: Big Eye
Mind Control
Dhampir Vampire Sheridan
Vampire Fraulein
Falling Down
Rebellion
Comic Hand
The Suppression Pluto
Synchro Control
Mark of the Rose
Mass Hypnosis
Photon Hand
Cyberse Hacking
Zombie Necronize
Neo Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon
Snowflower Sheet
Possessed Dark Soul
Jowls of Dark Demise
Chthonian Polymer
Apoqliphort Skybase
Evilswarm Bahamut
Trick Box
Snatch Steal
Evilswarm Coppelia
Tribe-Infecting Virus
Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon
Bad Reaction to Simochi
Gift Card

Archetypes:

Abyss Actor
Pendulum Magicians
@Ignisters
Fur Hires
Salamangreat
Sky Striker
Magic Musketeer
Witchcrafters
Blackwings
Cubics
Timelords
Altergeist
Malefics
VISION Hero
Cyberse
Psy-Frames
Graydile
Dinowrestlers
Gladiator Beasts
Darklords
Arcana Force (Despite being introduced in GX)
Last edited by LightCaster on Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Renji Asuka

Post #4 by Renji Asuka » Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:59 am

^ far more accurate
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Debt

Post #5 by Debt » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:26 am

Your reasons for wanting this list are based on your lack of understanding of the game. Butterfly Dagger, Card of Safe Return, Change of Heart, Dimension Fusion, Graceful Charity, Mass Drive, and Return from D.D should never return to the game without erratas. Premature might be able to come back if errata'd to "leaves the field". MST and Twin Twisters should never and will never be banned. S/T removal is a part of the game and keeps it healthy, deal with it. If easy S/T out of the game then all those stun spells and traps you like to play will have to go as well, they can only exist in an environment where they have reasonable counterplay.

The hand traps are a necessary evil, a symptom of greater problems. The game has become so degenerate that they're the only things keeping things in check, they go the game goes further to shit, maybe even dies. RotA has proven time and time again it can't go to 3 because konami's retarded warrior boner. Scapegoat can't return to 3 because Links exist. Skill Drain to 3 and Vanity returning to 1 could happen, provided Feather Duster also returns to 1 like in the OCG, then we could also discuss Raigeki getting rebanned when Feather Duster returning is on the table. REDMD is getting an errata so I'd expect it to come off the list. Solemn Strike is good for the game and should not be banned. Too many cards can abuse Gold Sarc right now but I'd personally like it at 3. OCG has Upstart, Avarice and Gateway to 3 but OCG is weird. Lavalval Chain is an on demand foolish, it's not coming off any time soon.

Card Destruction, Dark hole, Morphing Jar, Tour Guide, and Necroface are irrelevant. You disliking them doesn't mean they should be banned.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #6 by CrystalMusic » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:58 am

if dark hole is used while you control no monsters its nothing more than a spare raigeki. not to mention there are cards that can abuse its effect. I can give you many prime examples of cards that can abuse its effect. I can make a deck right now and we can have a duel, i can prove just how broken dark hole can be.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #7 by CrystalMusic » Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:32 pm

and as one of my oldest sayings goes: if u have an issue with any of the spells that i think should be semi-limited or unlimited: this is one reason i run cursed seal of the forbidden spell. I use it all the time on spells that are over used or broken.

As for the S/T Removal: Horus & Jinzo. Its all you need. No to mention Horus has infinite uses compared to MST or Twin Twisters and Jinzo? as long as his summon isnt negated, he can stop counter traps.

Now allow me to explain some of this list of mine and the reasoning behind some of it:
The Spells: As my old saying goes, it its negateable (when it comes to spells at least) it should be playable. its not my fault ppl dont run spell negation these days. Im aware dagger can be abused with gearfried the iron knight, THAT is why it was banned! but one little cursed seal of the forbidden spell or even horus lv8 stops this entirely. (This goes for the rest of the spells in the main deck: Why ban them if they are negateable, why punish those who like the card just because people dont like running negations? (like i always do)

The Traps:

- Vanity's Emptiness: Neither player can Special Summon monsters. Considering the current gamestate where spam summon is the strategy of like 70% of decks built, this card would be quite useful. its can be destroyed, it can be negated, not to mention its effect: If a card is sent from the Deck or the field to your Graveyard: Destroy this card. This is why i think it should be limited.

- Skill drain: pay 1k lp, negate all effects on the field. If you negate skill drain with say: dark bribe, opponent just lost 1k lp for nothing. its got no immunity, and some cards are unaffected by traps like wildheart. not to mention theres tyrants temper: tribute 1 monter: all face-up monsters on the field that you own are unaffected by trap cards. right there, thats all u need to counter this trap, now, not only did the opponent waste 1000 lp, your monsters keep their effects.

- Wall of revealing light: This is highly dependant on a LP regen deck. If you have less than 3000 LP this card is most-likely useless as you have to pay in multiples of 1000, so you can only pay, 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000 and so fourth. considering most of the powerful monsters have 2500 or more ATK if u have less than 3k lp in which to pay, you can only pay a max of 2k which wouldnt be very useful. Now, ok, lets say you somehow were able to pay 15K lp, yeah every monster your opponent controls is litteraly unable to attack, except monsters like wildheart who is unaffected by traps. Also a simple jinzo gets around this as well. This card has so many weaknesses despite its effect.

The monsters:

- Red-eyes darkness metal dragon: When he was at 2 i would use my red-eyes deck more than any other deck, this was because of a combo that used Red-eyes darkness metal dragon, and Lord of The Red. the combo was simple:
step 1: use red-eyes darkness metal dragon's effect to SS a dragon from hand or GY
step 2: use lord of the red's effect to pop a spell or trap

As for AFD (Ancient Fairy Dragon) considering most hate Mystic Mine (from what i have seen in posts, the forums and chat) AFD's field spell popping effect would be a great asset to the current era. Now granted its SS a level 4 monster effect could be abused, this is one reason i said vanity's emptiness should be limited, it would stop AFD and its SS effect while AFD can still pop Mystic Mine (or other field spells)

DuskWill

Post #8 by DuskWill » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:07 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:if dark hole is used while you control no monsters its nothing more than a spare raigeki. not to mention there are cards that can abuse its effect. I can give you many prime examples of cards that can abuse its effect. I can make a deck right now and we can have a duel, i can prove just how broken dark hole can be.

CrystalMusic wrote:and as one of my oldest sayings goes: if u have an issue with any of the spells that i think should be semi-limited or unlimited: this is one reason i run cursed seal of the forbidden spell. I use it all the time on spells that are over used or broken.

As for the S/T Removal: Horus & Jinzo. Its all you need. No to mention Horus has infinite uses compared to MST or Twin Twisters and Jinzo? as long as his summon isnt negated, he can stop counter traps.

Now allow me to explain some of this list of mine and the reasoning behind some of it:
The Spells: As my old saying goes, it its negateable (when it comes to spells at least) it should be playable. its not my fault ppl dont run spell negation these days. Im aware dagger can be abused with gearfried the iron knight, THAT is why it was banned! but one little cursed seal of the forbidden spell or even horus lv8 stops this entirely. (This goes for the rest of the spells in the main deck: Why ban them if they are negateable, why punish those who like the card just because people dont like running negations? (like i always do)

The Traps:

- Vanity's Emptiness: Neither player can Special Summon monsters. Considering the current gamestate where spam summon is the strategy of like 70% of decks built, this card would be quite useful. its can be destroyed, it can be negated, not to mention its effect: If a card is sent from the Deck or the field to your Graveyard: Destroy this card. This is why i think it should be limited.

- Skill drain: pay 1k lp, negate all effects on the field. If you negate skill drain with say: dark bribe, opponent just lost 1k lp for nothing. its got no immunity, and some cards are unaffected by traps like wildheart. not to mention theres tyrants temper: tribute 1 monter: all face-up monsters on the field that you own are unaffected by trap cards. right there, thats all u need to counter this trap, now, not only did the opponent waste 1000 lp, your monsters keep their effects.

- Wall of revealing light: This is highly dependant on a LP regen deck. If you have less than 3000 LP this card is most-likely useless as you have to pay in multiples of 1000, so you can only pay, 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000 and so fourth. considering most of the powerful monsters have 2500 or more ATK if u have less than 3k lp in which to pay, you can only pay a max of 2k which wouldnt be very useful. Now, ok, lets say you somehow were able to pay 15K lp, yeah every monster your opponent controls is litteraly unable to attack, except monsters like wildheart who is unaffected by traps. Also a simple jinzo gets around this as well. This card has so many weaknesses despite its effect.

The monsters:

- Red-eyes darkness metal dragon: When he was at 2 i would use my red-eyes deck more than any other deck, this was because of a combo that used Red-eyes darkness metal dragon, and Lord of The Red. the combo was simple:
step 1: use red-eyes darkness metal dragon's effect to SS a dragon from hand or GY
step 2: use lord of the red's effect to pop a spell or trap

As for AFD (Ancient Fairy Dragon) considering most hate Mystic Mine (from what i have seen in posts, the forums and chat) AFD's field spell popping effect would be a great asset to the current era. Now granted its SS a level 4 monster effect could be abused, this is one reason i said vanity's emptiness should be limited, it would stop AFD and its SS effect while AFD can still pop Mystic Mine (or other field spells)

That is quite the superficial analysis. Let's review it, step by step:

Dark Hole being able to be abused and your later claim of "its not my fault ppl dont run spell negation these days." is such a contradiction that I don't know how you didn't see the conflict before posting. Dark Hole not only is not that searchable, it's situational, just like most forms of spell negations, and most times irrelevant, since people can get around it or have manuevers after its effect resolves.

As for Horus and Jinzo, they're even more situational and most times they brick you, to the point that they can't be realistically and statistically reliable. And what is that "Horus has infinite uses compared to MST or Twin Twisters"? Are we revamping "MST negates"?

Your "old" saying does not comply with the reason for why the banlist exists: to prevent cards from being used in tournaments that were either too powerful, had no drawbacks, or ended games too quickly. Not only that, in both competitive and casual scenarios, people often go with what assures them victory. One little Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell is not consistent enough to stop them on their tracks, so people would have to go full negation against each other, which will cut diversity again like in Goat era.

While in the OCG Vanity's Emptiness is Limited, it's not the current gamestate of "spam summon" as a strategy that makes it problematic, but, the fact that the same people making the best of special summons can make their board, set this card and ignore it's limitations against the user, since they've put all the monsters they needed. Or perhaps they abuse a bit more using Macro Cosmos or Banisher of the Radiance. Maybe this can come back if Harpie's Feather Duster do it as well, like in the OCG and how it was mentioned here, but for now, it's best to remain forbidden.

Skill Drain has the same problem as Vanity's Emptiness, but to a lesser degree, to the point that it's unlimited in the OCG. Feather Duster may also play a major role in here as well. Wildheart and others are also only unaffected if they're on the field BEFORE the trap resolves. And LPs does NOT matter anymore, card advantage does. The examples you made gave your opponent a card through Dark Bribe and costed you a monster with Tyrant's Temper, which is basically on par with Chicken Game and Soul Taker.

Wall of Revealing Light is not limited for its protection and stalling effect, but for its easy setup for OTKs, like Reversal Quiz and Magical Explosion.

Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon will receive an erratum soon, so it's probably going be enough to not having it limited anymore. Also, that monster was never semi-limited, being either unlimited after its release or limited after September 1st, 2012.

Surprisingly, Mystic Mine (released on May 2nd 2019) is not the reason that Ancient Fairy Dragon got banned (on May 21st 2018). It was the many fields that enable abusive plays on turn one, like Dragon Ravine (and Destrudo), Union Hangar and SPYRAL Resort. Being an Extra Deck card basically assured combo plays in a myriad of decks which, otherwise, at least had to resort to good deck building and luck. I'm not sure how including a luck variant (a.k.a. drawing Vanity's Emptiness, setting it and hoping it doesn't get destroyed or negated) is enough to have a card back that's more than 90% certain that it can be summoned and used in turn 1.

And... that's it, I'm afraid. The banlist in this post was not only superficially made, it was quite biased. The few points I had to agree had factors that weren't even brought up or considered by the OP. Similarly, card advantage and throughout research on the competitive game's history seems to be negleted. Good luck in your endeavours.
This is...
I saw the strategy I need!

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #9 by CrystalMusic » Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:30 pm

just remember i was voicing my opinion here, not facts.

also IDC about the "Combos" one can make with said card(s). im talking about the card in general.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #10 by LightCaster » Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:43 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:just remember i was voicing my opinion here, not facts.

also IDC about the "Combos" one can make with said card(s). im talking about the card in general.

But combos are the reasons certain cards are banned.

Renji Asuka

Post #11 by Renji Asuka » Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:04 pm

"Why ban them if they are negateable, why punish those who like the card just because people dont like running negations?"

This reasoning by itself tears apart your entire "ban list". If you have this line of thinking, go play unlimited.

Also fun fact, you DON'T HAVE TO abide by the ban list. Only time you ever do, is if you're going to a major event or practicing for one.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #12 by CrystalMusic » Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:07 pm

Whatever guys, i said my piece. Good day!

Water Law

Post #13 by Water Law » Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:10 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=5106982

Key:
Main Deck & Extradeck: Number of copies of the same card determines its limit
Side Deck: Ban

Im aware and prepared for the amount of hate, negativity, and arguments this is going to get, and you know what? IDC. I have my reasons and rights to my opinion as does anyone else about what the ban list should be.

CrystalMusic wrote:just remember i was voicing my opinion here, not facts.

I thought you didn't care. Yet, you are seriously replying to make sure that this banlist and topic shouldn't be taken seriously. Maybe that should be applied to all your posts.

Also, harsh opinions can be biased and are a dangerous way to have yourself blind to facts, learning new things and perpetuate it, despite the usefulness of others.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #14 by LightCaster » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:21 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:Whatever guys, i said my piece. Good day!

I can translate this. It says: "I lost any arguement to back up my reasoning so I'm leaving!"

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #15 by CrystalMusic » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:58 pm

LightCaster wrote:

I can translate this. It says: "I lost any arguement to back up my reasoning so I'm leaving!"

an opinion is not an argument, so try again!

Slitina

Post #16 by Slitina » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:16 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

But opinions can start arguments.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

Debt

Post #17 by Debt » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:14 am

CrystalMusic wrote:I can make a deck right now and we can have a duel, i can prove just how broken dark hole can be.

Bring it

Renji Asuka

Post #18 by Renji Asuka » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:50 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

If you cannot create an argument for your opinion, you don't deserve to have an opinion and what you think is an opinion isn't an opinion.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #19 by CrystalMusic » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:19 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

If you cannot create an argument for your opinion, you don't deserve to have an opinion and what you think is an opinion isn't an opinion.

Umm everyone has the RIGHT to an opinion and the RIGHT to voice it. If you need to create an argument over ones opinion that just proves you cannot either:
A: understand ones opinion
B: respect ones opinion
C: Respect ones right to voice their opinion
or
D: your just arrogant

Renji Asuka

Post #20 by Renji Asuka » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:56 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Umm everyone has the RIGHT to an opinion and the RIGHT to voice it. If you need to create an argument over ones opinion that just proves you cannot either:
A: understand ones opinion
B: respect ones opinion
C: Respect ones right to voice their opinion
or
D: your just arrogant

No, having an opinion isn't a right. You can't have an opinion, if you can't argue for it. But considering you can't do that, you don't have an opinion.

Return to “Forbidden/Limited List Discussions”