what group of morons is responsible for this?

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

what group of morons is responsible for this?

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:03 am

So im looking at a gallon of milk, reading its ingredients. Next to the ingredients it says "Contains Milk"

Me: ... -_- No F**king sh*t sherlock! I never woulda guessed that!

Seriously. What group of idiots is responsible for that to have to be labled that way? How stupid does one have to be to drink milk, knowing they are allergic to it, end up in a hospital, then want to proceed with pressing charges on the company for not "labling" that a MILK carton contains milk?!?!?! Do you know how stupid you have to be for this to happen?????

if i was on the jury in the trial that took place for this "labeling" of milk cartons: "Your just an idiot! thats all there is to it, i vote in the defense of the milk company your honor!"

if i was the judge: *Facepalms* *Throws case out the window and rule in favor of the milk company* *Slams grovel*
Me to the person who sued the milk company: "Get this moron outta my courtroom!!"
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

CrawTheShrimp

Post #2 by CrawTheShrimp » Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:07 am

And why are you posting this ?
Venoms need support. Snakes Rain was a lame excuse for Konami not to make supports for it. #ReptileSupportsIn2020

DuskWill

Post #3 by DuskWill » Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:22 am

First World problems?

Anyway, blame the FDA and their Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act. Gallons of milks aren't a raw agricultural product, and, even though they are simple enough to not include an ingredient list, companies won't take any chances.
This is...
I saw the strategy I need!

Renji Asuka

Post #4 by Renji Asuka » Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:24 am

I mean, people have sued over dumb shit like that.

For instance, a woman sued McDonalds because her Coffee was hot and she burned herself.

Though to be fair, she did end up in the hospital cause of it. And she only wanted McDonalds to pay the hospital bill.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Slitina

Post #5 by Slitina » Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:15 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:So im looking at a gallon of milk, reading its ingredients. Next to the ingredients it says "Contains Milk"

Seriously. What group of idiots is responsible for that to have to be labled that way? How stupid does one have to be to drink milk, knowing they are allergic to it, end up in a hospital, then want to proceed with pressing charges on the company for not "labling" that a MILK carton contains milk?!?!?! Do you know how stupid you have to be for this to happen?????

if i was on the jury in the trial that took place for this "labeling" of milk cartons: "Your just an idiot! thats all there is to it, i vote in the defense of the milk company your honor!"

if i was the judge: *Facepalms* *Throws case out the window and rule in favor of the milk company* *Slams grovel*
Me to the person who sued the milk company: "Get this moron outta my courtroom!!"

Ok Karen.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

james123
Mood:

Post #6 by james123 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:08 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:So im looking at a gallon of milk, reading its ingredients. Next to the ingredients it says "Contains Milk"

That would be You... (and me)

Debt

Post #7 by Debt » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:27 pm

You're not really in a position to call others morons when you deny coronavirus' existence

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #8 by LightCaster » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:38 am

You're in no position to call people morons considering how you play Yu-Gi-Oh!, your stance on COVID-19, your concept of "Quality Video Making" on YouTube, and your method of victimization.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #9 by CrystalMusic » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:32 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:I mean, people have sued over dumb shit like that.

For instance, a woman sued McDonalds because her Coffee was hot and she burned herself.

Though to be fair, she did end up in the hospital cause of it. And she only wanted McDonalds to pay the hospital bill.

Ppl should be glad im not a court judge IRL. If someone does something that "Common Sense" would have told them: "no thats not a good idea" like, how you said, a woman didnt know coffee was hot (HELLO! OF COURSE ITS HOT! ITS COFFEE!! And who TF likes cold coffee anyways???) i would throw the case out the window and dismiss all charges! My reason/argument: "why should a company have to pay for a your stupid mistake? its not their fault your IQ is low!"
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #10 by CrystalMusic » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:33 pm

Debt wrote:You're not really in a position to call others morons when you deny coronavirus' existence

Oh im sorry, i dont believe in a government made virus. Im not a bootlicker!

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #11 by CrystalMusic » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:35 pm

LightCaster wrote:You're in no position to call people morons considering how you play Yu-Gi-Oh!, your stance on COVID-19, your concept of "Quality Video Making" on YouTube, and your method of victimization.

Well EXCUSE ME for having an OPINION!!!

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #12 by CrystalMusic » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:56 pm

my issue is the world is so stupid that "common sense" isnt so "common" anymore.

Back in the day we could tell if something was hot if it has steam rising from it. There was no need for a caution label because we used our brain!

Heres some examples of how ppl dont use common sense (nor their brain)
1: not using your turn signal. It was invented for a reason! Use it!
2: not letting ppl get off an elevator, bus, or subway train before getting on. (hello! its most-likely already jam-packed as it is, how do you except to fit if its packed? let ppl off so others can get on!)
3: texting while driving (do i really need to explain this one?)
4: not cleaning up after your dog does its "Business" (not only is this a lack of common sense, its also a lack of duty, responsibility, and also illegal in many places)
5: (This goes for uber passengers) dear uber passengers its NOT your car! if the uber driver has rules for their car, respect those rules! Cant respect them? then get out of the car!
6: leaving your carts all over the place instead of putting them back in the store or a cart shed. (this isnt only lazy, its hazardous to other customers who are trying to enter or leave the vicinity of the store, and then you have ppl who leave them in parking spaces, need i explain this one? ur just causing more hazards, and work for everyone else!)
7: not covering your mouth when coughing (need i explain this one as well?)
8: break-checking a semi (dont even get me started on this one!) do ppl not realize it take a semi a minimum of the full length of an american football field just to stop? (i said american because football means different things in different countries)

Theres probably many more things i can list here.

DuskWill

Post #13 by DuskWill » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:05 pm

Why sharing your opinion here, though? The audience you're reaching is far smaller than in any social media you could share this... piece of your mind.
This is...
I saw the strategy I need!

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #14 by CrystalMusic » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:11 pm

oh and lets not forget this: Pokemon Go having to put down WARNINGS on their loading screen! such as:
Dont trespass while playing
Pay attention to your surroundings
Dont play while driving
and more

If i owned that game heres what my argument would have been:
Your honor, it is not our fault ppl cant take a minute or two to take their face away from their phone! if they end up getting hit by a car becasue they are the ones who are distracted, then its their fault. Its no different than if a distracted driver hits a pedestrian. So why would it be the drivers fault if a distracted pedestrian, who has their face in their phone playing pokemon go instead of paying attention, gets hit?

The "Dont play while driving" part is no different than texting and driving!

If i owned the game id remove the warnings and let natural selection do its job! Let the morons be morons, if they want to stick their face in their phone and then get ran TF over, then they end up in critical condition, and dont make it. Hey thats one less idiot on the planet! (IK im gonna get hated for this one and you know what? IDC!)

underworld king styx

Post #15 by underworld king styx » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:27 pm

Wow, f***ing sad, you couldn't get a laugh before posting this joke somewhere else so you have to try again on a different forum. If you had a functioning brain you would know this is done for Milk allergies. It is very easy for some people to mistaken some brands of milk for others, especially if you are not use to buying these items normally or are well educated. Which in reverse it would make it very easy for people to sue the companies that produce the product because an ingredient wasn't listed even though it is right on the label. The FDA has a labeling law to declare if something has milk in it, it is to be listed as milk. And as it says milk it is a easier way then listing 20+ forms of milk based products in a small space. I've studied these food allergy lists and other food health service safety certifications since I have worked in the field for years.
Everything you need to know is here >> https://www.kidswithfoodallergies.org/m ... -Names.pdf
Educate yourself.
I call out your name even in death! As King I command you to rise! Let your rotten scream command an army of the dead! Syncro Summon! Never dying potential! Ascend death, Red-Eyes Zombie Necro Dragon!

Renji Asuka

Post #16 by Renji Asuka » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:43 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:

Ppl should be glad im not a court judge IRL. If someone does something that "Common Sense" would have told them: "no thats not a good idea" like, how you said, a woman didnt know coffee was hot (HELLO! OF COURSE ITS HOT! ITS COFFEE!! And who TF likes cold coffee anyways???) i would throw the case out the window and dismiss all charges! My reason/argument: "why should a company have to pay for a your stupid mistake? its not their fault your IQ is low!"

Considering that case I specifically mentioned, McDonalds didn't clean their Coffee Machine and kept it at ridiculously high temperatures, and considering it melted her skin, you wouldn't keep your job for very long as a judge if you threw the case out. Hell the Court of Appeals would basically tell you to do your job correctly.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Debt

Post #17 by Debt » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:02 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:Oh im sorry, i dont believe in a government made virus. Im not a bootlicker!

I guess it can't be helped you can't rub two brain cells together and think critically about your retarded, unsubstantiated belief.

Slitina

Post #18 by Slitina » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:28 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:

Well excuse me CrystalMusic there are some people including myself here who like iced coffee.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #19 by LightCaster » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:57 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:You're in no position to call people morons considering how you play Yu-Gi-Oh!, your stance on COVID-19, your concept of "Quality Video Making" on YouTube, and your method of victimization.

Well EXCUSE ME for having an OPINION!!!

Oh, I'm not saying you shouldn't have an opinion. I'm saying, stop calling everyone stupid if you're not that bright yourself.

Christen57

Post #20 by Christen57 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:55 pm

He uploaded a video about this to his channel, lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFVwXYjRUOA

Return to “Spam Paradise”