They rage quit to one of my most simple trap cards

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
DuskWill

Re: They rage quit to one of my most simple trap cards

Post #21 by DuskWill » Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:09 pm

Well... For 1, good for you, I guess...?
For 2: That's a weird way to remember the game back then, but whatever. Play as you like, but don't force your opponents into anything. You have your style, they have theirs.
This is...
I saw the strategy I need!

Slitina

Post #22 by Slitina » Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:14 pm

1. And how is that related to anything at all your cards dont spam summon
2. Oh please the reason was simple the game was starting out back then and in addition most old school cards didnt have absurd lock effects like yours.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #23 by CrystalMusic » Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:15 pm

DuskWill wrote:Well... For 1, good for you, I guess...?
For 2: That's a weird way to remember the game back then, but whatever. Play as you like, but don't force your opponents into anything. You have your style, they have theirs.

Im not forcing anyone in to anything. what they like to forget is when u click on someone who has a ruleset in their duel note, it means ur agreeing to the terms of that ruleset.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Slitina

Post #24 by Slitina » Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:21 pm

Oh and last thing to mention tell me where it says where duel notes were the rules. Like your the only few people on the site to take them seriously.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #25 by CrystalMusic » Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:23 pm

Slitina wrote:Oh and last thing to mention tell me where it says where duel notes were the rules. Like your the only few people on the site to take them seriously.

ok answer this: tell me, is there any other reason one read a duel note ruleset, and then click on a player with a ruleset, then purposely disobey it just to piss off the host?
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

DuskWill

Post #26 by DuskWill » Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:24 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
DuskWill wrote:Well... For 1, good for you, I guess...?

Im not forcing anyone in to anything. what they like to forget is when u click on someone who has a ruleset in their duel note, it means ur agreeing to the terms of that ruleset.

Duel notes aren't terms of a contract and they hold little to no obligation for them to actually follow your "ruleset".

And when I said "don't force your opponent" I meant having consideration for them, in both usual and legal meaning. You have control over your custom cards and ruleset, the opponent has no input in that. After adhering to them, they find out that they're facing cards that completely shapes the game into your favor and their disadvantage, without a practical way to prevent that.

I fail to see a reason why they should keep obeying the "ruleset" or just not leave the game when they get no benefit from accepting them.
This is...
I saw the strategy I need!

Renji Asuka

Post #27 by Renji Asuka » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:08 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:For 1: 99% of my custom cards dont spam summon, the only ONE archetype i made that does spam summon is my paladin cards (as i like to call them: Paladins of the Elements)

for 2: you may have forgotten, im an oldschool styled duelist. back when there was a time that not every card had a cost!

Guess what, even cards that were extremely powerful had a cost. Obvious exceptions on cards like Raigeki. But when looking at Solemn Judgment and Imperial Order, yes, there were costs cause they could literally prevent your opponent from playing.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Return to “Spam Paradise”