they said my field spell is broken

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

they said my field spell is broken

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:04 am

the effect is simular to Secret Village of the Spellcasters with a small twist.
The Card: https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1282125
The Replay: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-15301445
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Silvers Rayleigh

Post #2 by Silvers Rayleigh » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:23 am

They were right. Its "twist" is beyond the point of being reasonable and it's not "small" at all.

Renji Asuka

Post #3 by Renji Asuka » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:50 am

1, incorrect PSCT.

2, you can't justify your card.

3, https://imgur.com/MlgZgtz "Fair and Balanced" while you play crap like that? Oh right, if you went against someone who used your kind of cards, you'd just quit or whine their cards were OP.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #4 by CrystalMusic » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:32 am

Renji Asuka wrote:1, incorrect PSCT.

3, https://imgur.com/MlgZgtz "Fair and Balanced" while you play crap like that? Oh right, if you went against someone who used your kind of cards, you'd just quit or whine their cards were OP.

1: dont care about PSCT its a CUSTOM card
2: i just did
3: my card is fair they gain FREE LP
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

DuskWill

Post #5 by DuskWill » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:40 am

Free LP is barely a way to balance such effect. It has been over a decade since people realised that Life Points doesn't matter, as Solemn Judgement was being used at 3 copies per deck before the limitation in 2009 and eventual ban 4 years later.
This is...
I saw the strategy I need!

Renji Asuka

Post #6 by Renji Asuka » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:58 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:1, incorrect PSCT.

1: dont care about PSCT its a CUSTOM card
2: i just did
3: my card is fair they gain FREE LP

1: Life points mean nothing. Think about why people had no problem playing Solemn Warning and Solemn Strike a lot in MR3?
2: No, you haven't and so far you can't, especially since you don't understand the fundamentals of the game.
3:PSCT matters. it is how cards let players know what is a cost, what activates, what doesn't, what is a condition, what is the effect. So if you played that against me, guess what, I would ignore your card. It isn't cheating either, especially considering you don't know how to use colons and semi colons properly.

james111

Post #7 by james111 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:09 am

The only thing they will try to negate was this: https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=4647783
So consider the following...

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #8 by CrystalMusic » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:16 pm

james111 wrote:The only thing they will try to negate was this: https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=4647783

stop commenting on my stuff all you ever post is negative stuff.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #9 by LightCaster » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:11 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
james111 wrote:The only thing they will try to negate was this: https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=4647783

Coming from the guy who'd belittle people over not following their insane rules, negativity is a proper response if you wanna act high and mighty over designing broken cards.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #10 by CrystalMusic » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:22 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Coming from the guy who'd belittle people over not following their insane rules, negativity is a proper response if you wanna act high and mighty over designing broken cards.

same goes with you, stop commenting on my stuff unless u comment positively, its what got xdeadcentrex in trouble with the site judges cas all he did was comment negatively on all my stuff, that and he threatened me

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #11 by CrystalMusic » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:24 am

also, LightCaster, when u click on someone who has a duel note ur agreeing to the terms of that duel note. so im not belittling anyone, im mearly letting ppl know not to duel against them because they cant obey rules. no one wants to duel a rulebreaker.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #12 by LightCaster » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:19 am

I have at least 10 replays saying otherwise including the 6 I've sent you. Wanna try that statement again?

Debt

Post #13 by Debt » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:10 am

CrystalMusic wrote:also, LightCaster, when u click on someone who has a duel note ur agreeing to the terms of that duel note. so im not belittling anyone, im mearly letting ppl know not to duel against them because they cant obey rules. no one wants to duel a rulebreaker.

You call people noobs for playing cards that weren't specified in your duel note then rage quit. You call people noobs for playing "meta" which is now just shorthand for decks you don't want to play against (regardless of the deck is or was ever meta) then rage quit. You call people noobs for playing strategies you also use (fire princess burn, equip voltron) then rage quit. You call people noobs for not following rulings you make up or are just plain wrong on then rage quit. All while these people abided by your duel note

Renji Asuka

Post #14 by Renji Asuka » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:26 am

CrystalMusic wrote:

You mean, just like how toxic you are to other players and try and belittle them? You mean like how you're toxic and claim other people's cards are so "OP" while you're playing even more broken shit? You mean how you are toxic to others when you don't win? You mean like how its either you win or you leave?

Stop being stupid, stop avoiding valid points, and start grabbing what little tiny balls you have and start being a man.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #15 by CrystalMusic » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:39 pm

updated the effect. if you still say its broken then u have issues: https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1282125

DuskWill

Post #16 by DuskWill » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:45 pm

It still just feels like a powered up version of Secret Village of the Spellcasters, but with way more protection than any other card in the game that can be played right away. And the biggest drawback you have for this card is not being able to activate Quick-Play Spell Cards from your hand, as every other kind of spell can be set and activated on the field afterwards.

In the end, I don't see why you have issues with controlling what your opponent can or cannot play while making your cards easily untouchable in the process.
This is...
I saw the strategy I need!

Renji Asuka

Post #17 by Renji Asuka » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:42 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:updated the effect. if you still say its broken then u have issues: https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1282125

Still broken, you're talking about a custom card. Which you can easily fill its conditions. Also "That is not a custom card" isn't an actual term in yugioh. Use proper PSCT or leave the site.

Debt

Post #18 by Debt » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:45 pm

Why Secret Village is fine
1. It can be destroyed easily
2. It requires the controller to maintain a face-up monster
2a. The opponent can run over your monster and regain use of their spells
2b. The opponent can use monster effects and traps to out your monster to regain use of their spells
3. Comes with the downside of being unable to use spells if you cannot maintain a face-up Spellcaster monster, your opponent can exploit this.

Why your card isn't fine
1. It cannot be outed
2. Only its activation requires a spellcaster, its effect persists afterwards
3. Fire and Forget design. The moment it resolves your opponent is hamstrung for the entire game
3a. Your opponent cannot counterplay the card
3b. Your opponent must be a mindreader and could lose outright if they are running a deck that is spell heavy that doesn't use spellcasters (equip based or something like Sky Strikers [and no this is not an invitation for you to strawman say you're justified for attacking a formerly meta deck]) or requires key spell cards to function (Fusion and Ritual Spells)
3c. It's Type matters in the worst possible way. If I made a card that said you cannot normal summon for the turn unless you reveal a Rock monster you'd completely lose your shit.
4. Your downside is literally meaningless, just set the card and activate it and you bypass it. The only thing it hits are quickplays which you almost never use.
5. Your spell checks for non-customs in hand and deck, which besides this ridiculous hateboner over non-customs it's completely Orwellian, and that grants you complete knowledge of their hand and deck at all times as a side effect.

Secret village has counterplay, gives your opponent a lot of agency on how they can play around it and gives them opportunities to make interesting choices in game that could flip it back onto you. Yours doesn't.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #19 by CrystalMusic » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:38 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:updated the effect. if you still say its broken then u have issues: https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1282125

Still broken, you're talking about a custom card. Which you can easily fill its conditions. Also "That is not a custom card" isn't an actual term in yugioh. Use proper PSCT or leave the site.

Custom Cards dont use PSCT cas they are not offical cards. SO Custom cards dont need PSCT

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #20 by LightCaster » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:03 am

You're right. They don't. However, if you want your custom cards to be GOOD. and play like legit yugioh cards. Then you need PSCT so it's easier for both players to understand, but no. you find every person you duel incompetent since your effects are not only broken, barely have any decent costs and are worded so strangely only you can understand them. This is something people have been TRYING to get you to understand and you just won't. You are too ego-driven to fucking get that. People have told you over and over again, with valid evidence why your cards are fucking broken and you don't fucking get it. When will you fucking get that? When you have no one to duel? Or when everyone on the site is begging for you to leave them alone since you act like a jackass to everyone who has the audacity to help you and then victimize yourself when people treat you the same way you treat them. You are insufferable to reason with and a nightmare to play against. Convincing the entire site to not play you so you stop bullying people is a fool's errand. And don't say you don't. The evidence is stacked against you so please. Don't play victim and don't fucking lie. We're not being the assholes here, you are. You act like a god damn twat then play victim when people call you out on it and it needs to stop. You wanna mock people? Fine. Deal with the fucking consequences that fucking follow. The only reason you're not banned from the site is because you only play in unranked so consider yourself lucky in that regard. You earn the respect you hunger for, CrystalMusic. You EARN that shit. Not demand it like a god damn moron. This is why people view you as the court jester. You make broken ass cards to feed your ego and berate and harass people that try to help you and victimize yourself when people call you out on the shit you do. It's time to fucking stop, dude.

Return to “Spam Paradise”